Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ogun State School Of Nursing Past Questions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ogun State School Of Nursing Past Questions (596 Views)

Which One Is Good Between School Of Nursing Or Going Through University / Oau Ife Schools Of Nursing Past Questions / Luth School Of Nursing Past Questions: Exam Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State School Of Nursing Past Questions by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2018
Deadline for application is June 15th. Buy your
past questions in order to prepare adequately.
Call or whatsapp 08035209543 ONLY IF YOU ARE
READY TO BUY. PDF FILE VIA E-MAIL AFTER
PAYMENT TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT.
You get it in 30seconds! EXAM STARTS JUNE 30TH.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NB: DUE TO THE UNBEARABLE AND DISTURBING ENQUIRIES. ENQUIRIES BEING MUCH MORE COMPARED TO ACTUAL PURCHASE OF THE PAST QUESTIONS. HENCEFORTH, I WILL ONLY ATTEND TO THOSE WHO PAID PRIOR TO CALLING.

KINDLY PAY #3,000 TO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0025696465
ACCOUNT NAME: ADEBANJO OLUFUNSO
BANK: DIAMOND BANK

ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE I WILL ACKNOWLEDGE. THEN SEND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WITH THE PAYER'S NAME TO 08035209543 VIA MESSAGE OR WHATSAPP. NO DISAPPOINTMENT AS YOU WILL GET THE PAST QUESTIONS WITHIN A MINUTE.

I WILL ONLY ATTEND TO THOSE WHO PAID.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Officer Needed At Aspom Travel Agency 2018 | Apply Now / ... / Interview With Cosmas Maduka: When You Have A Vision, You Are Close To A Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.