Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How To Walk In The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Walk In The Spirit (252 Views)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Walk In The Spirit by sharpguy10(m): 2:01am On May 20, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing how to walk in the Spirit. I have written a post on your True Nature. In it you will discover who you really are and how God sees you. If you want to read it you can check my profile to read it.

God wants you to walk in the Spirit. He knows that that is where life is. In the fresh there is no profit, it can only reap corruption. When you walk in the Spirit, you live in peace and joy. Many people live their life just focusing at their current state or environment instead of them focusing on what God has said concerning them that is in the spiritual realm.

What is walking in the Spirit?
It is all about living in the consciousness of what God has done for you in Christ Jesus. It is living in what the word has said concerning you.

Why you need to walk in the Spirit:
1. There is where your life exist.
2. There is where your inheritance is.
3. It is there God speak to you and reveal secrets to you.
4. It is there you exercise authority over the forces of darkness.
5. It is there where your voice become like God own when you speak.

So I hope you can understand why you need to walk in the Spirit. Take yourself out of the physical realm and live in the consciousness of who you are in Christ.

How to walk in the Spirit:
By living from the word of God: The word is what reveal to you your true nature. Who you are, what you have and what God has given to you is reveal in the word. By living in it, that is how to walk in the spirit.
Whatever the word says is what God said concerning you. So study the word to locate what God has said concerning you and apply it to your life.

2. Meditation: Meditation is what empower and bring the word to your understanding. And when understanding come breakthrough come. It changes your state and move you from where you are to where you want to be. So meditate on the word so that you can get more understanding that will strengthen you walk in the word.

That is it, this is the way God wants us to live our life so that we can always be an overcomer in every area of life and bear fruit. So apply what I have written and see if your life will remain the same.

Remember what brings the new life into you is by giving your life to Christ. Without the new life in you, you have no inheritance in God's kingdom and no freedom in life. So if you know that you have not born again please say this short prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus I come to you today and I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. I accept you today as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen.

Keep soaring high in life and prospering.
Re: How To Walk In The Spirit by emi14: 6:21am On May 20, 2018
No comments. Write about Davido wizkid baby mama or Tonto dike and see they are not sleeping

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Song By Ghanaian Gospel Music Artiste[fast Download] / For Women Only. Combine Spiritual Weapons To Save Your Marriage. (6) / Judge Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.