Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Archbishop Risks Jail Term For Concealing Child Sex Abuse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Risks Jail Term For Concealing Child Sex Abuse (209 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum / Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Risks Jail Term For Concealing Child Sex Abuse by Jesutomisin: 2:55pm On May 22, 2018
http://naijachurchnews.com/32100-2/
A court in Australia has found a Catholic archbishop guilty of concealing child sexual abuse in the 1970s.

The archbishop of Adelaide, Philip Wilson, has become the most senior Catholic in the world to be charged and convicted of the offence.

Wilson was found to...read morehttp://naijachurchnews.com/32100-2/

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Risks Jail Term For Concealing Child Sex Abuse by malificent(f): 3:07pm On May 22, 2018
Why always sex related offences? If it's not pedophilia it's homosexuality.. Before you come for me you should know I am Catholic but the things that are being kept from us is more than the ones they are letting us see. The ones we look up to all have skeletons in their cupboards. Bottom line is live a good life, in the end all these labels don't count..
Re: Archbishop Risks Jail Term For Concealing Child Sex Abuse by Ubenedictus(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2018
this is not a black and White case.

someone claimed he told this guy about a crime over 20 years ago, the guy said he wasn't told any such thing and has no recollection of such. The jury decided that they believe the conversation took place even though the accused totally denied ever been told such.

the guy goes to jail, this is one of those cases you just can't know.

if he was told and did nothing, I pray he repents of that sin, if he was falsely accused I pray God grants him fortitude.

(1) (Reply)

Dominion Over Devils / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.