Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) (31876 Views)

Ludacris Asks Patoranking Which Jollof Is Best Of Nigeria,Ghana Or Senegal? / Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Joelsblog(m): 7:13am On Feb 01, 2018
Lol .... Nicki shouldn't have tried... And the Guy said we are cousins...The female rapper in an interview with Kiss tried learning the African pidgin and she did so well, but it’s hilarious.

She also said she would love to Visit Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nicki-minaj-attempt-to-speak-african-pidgin-will-leave-you-in-stitches/

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV2cAIxdxs0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Joelsblog(m): 7:13am On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Megabig: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigeria always mentioned everywhere...Nigerian everywhere...Nigerians are talented and Nigerians are hero's... We are really blessed all...A Happy New Month to all Nairalanders

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by phlamesG: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2018
Finally smiley
Happy new month nairalander may this month bring us joy and happiness

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Joelsblog(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove MissyB3
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Benjom(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2018
We are good people... but come at your own risk o.

23 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by zeedof(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Na you dey send to buhari abi? Sha bring Apple come ooo... abeg

40 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Wesporting: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg come! E-Money,Otedola,Hushpuppi,Davido, and others go book for your puna.

13 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by izuch(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2018
come sample that booty grin

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Esomchi44(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Come abeg Dere is dis gal in my house she no dey let person hear word Always singing nicki's song If nicki minaj come i go py for her make she go see her She too love nicki

6 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by sleekyskillz(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Oshey! we dey hia dey wait u cool

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by jaymejate: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Guys Be Ready. We Must Knw If D Yansh Na Original Tru Tru

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by OVA200(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
I think sex doll is taking over the state so she want to market her goods to less sexdoll filled area, good business strategy.
Come we are expecting you

5 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Edopesin: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Thats Some Fvcking Achievement

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by tommykiwi(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Wow! I guess she is the one bring dis for bubu....

13 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by ottohan: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2018
I loved dat star ship album shaa
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by MrRhymes101(m): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2018
Come ooooooo I have one space on my bed that I'm not using, I promise to let you sleep in peace... Wedding MC
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Lordave: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2018
Megabig:
Nigeria always mentioned everywhere...Nigerian everywhere...Nigerians are talented and Nigerians are hero's... We are really blessed all...A Happy New Month to all Nairalanders
Just that we have a clueless Dùllard as president. Nicki might wanna review her wish if she finds out Aso Rock won't entertain her type of ass.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by RexTramadol1: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2018
After round one

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by bjayx: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2018
I swear...some naija big boys don't mind paying all their earnings for her kitten.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2018
U see?...people still love some of our ways..yet we wey dey here dey copy copy dem whites...Nigeria is our home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by otipoju(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Typical of them....they don't know anywhere outside the stripes

Just like the other guy that day asking me if Jamaica was beside Nigeria.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by BigBelleControl(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg come, sister Nike. We need to come and teach our female mumubrities how you manage to increase your chest from agbalumo to water melon size.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Collinz2(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg come oh my favorite rapper.
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2018
and its a big deal undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Alejoas(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Come and have a time of your life in the mothers continent
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Ijaya123: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2018
So, are we supposed to roll on the floor?
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by jidxin(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Ghana nd Malaysia ke?
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by jidxin(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Ghana nd Malaysia ke
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) by Deckline(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2018
RexTramadol1:
After round one
Original panadol extra.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vivien Okafor Weds Emeka Stanley Ibeh (Wedding Photos) / Caroline Danjuma's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.