Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody (4957 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by 12Ebisco: 4:31pm On May 20, 2018
A photo of Nigeria’s foremost blogger, Linda Ikeji has emerged and it shows she is pregnant. The celebrity blogger reportedly got engaged to her boyfriend few months ago, and we are all happy for her over this great news.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/linda-ikeji-is-pregnant-flaunts-baby.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by eph12(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2018
What is this? What are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 20, 2018
Mumu op

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 20, 2018
The OP might have a point o. She might want to draw more traffic to her blog.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
The OP might have a point o. She might want to draw more traffic to her blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by kmaster007: 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
wch kind of post b dis self... so you make me waste MB for dis trash

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by lawrence35(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2018
You try

Looking at her side, it's hard to believe that it is fake.

Owning your very own ecommerce website like jumia and konga is now a breeze.

Plus you sell in any part of the world from Nigeria, the secret is that you don't ship anything, but your customers get there products.

Learn how today... Visit [url]cpahub.pro[/url]
Get answers to questions at [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]
Request your very own store at the cheapest price yet at [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]

See sample store at [url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by chukzyfcbb: 9:29pm On May 20, 2018
kingkakaone:
The OP might have a point o.
She might want to draw more traffic to her blog.
No single woman at Linda's age would joke about a pregnancy, I repeat no woman!!!

She even posted it on her blog
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 20, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

No single woman at Linda's age would joke about a pregnancy, I repeat no woman!!!

I thought she posted pics of herself by her cars and also by the pool recently?
In those pics, her tommy was flat and it's not up to 2 months now.
Well, u might be right sha.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by chukzyfcbb: 9:43pm On May 20, 2018
kingkakaone:

I thought she posted pics of herself by her cars and also by the pool recently?
In those pics, her tommy was flat and it's not up to 2 months now.
Well, u might be right sha.
well maybe that pic wasn't recent. You know this lady is a master blogger she knows how to draw attention. All these may have been well orchestrated leading to this final moment...

All I know is Linda cannot fake a pregnancy, especially at her age. its an expensive joke for women, most esp Naija women

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Yewandequeen(f): 9:51pm On May 20, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

well maybe that pic wasn't recent. You know this lady is a master blogger she knows how to draw attention. All these may have been well orchestrated leading to this final moment...

All I know is Linda cannot fake a pregnancy, especially at her age. its an expensive joke for women, most esp Naija women
but regardless I still feel it's fake just to draw attention. Looking at the middle pics it looks like she wore the baby bump. I will never believe this image unless i hear of the day she delivers or shows the belly bare.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by chukzyfcbb: 9:59pm On May 20, 2018
Yewandequeen:
but regardless I still feel it's fake just to draw attention. Looking at the middle pics it looks like the wore the baby bump. I will never believe this image unless u hear of the day she delivers.
When Beyonce was preggy, so many pics flooded the net to prove that it was fake. Her tummy sometimes look folded and weird, I was even forced to believe it could be. Until she was almost due, and she did a photo shoot with her bump. That's when media changed course and started another rumour that the child's name is an ILLUMINANTI abbreviation.
That BLUE means BORN LIVING UNDER EVIL.smiley

Lots of people will always talk, what I do know is Linda Ikeji cannot post on her blog that she is preggy when she is not just to seek attention. She is not in her 20's, babe is almost clocking 40.

If media doubted Beyonce, its no surprise why they would doubt Linda ikeji's
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by roarik(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2018
enemy of beautiful things.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Yewandequeen(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

When Beyonce was preggy, so many pics flooded the net to prove that it was fake. Her tummy sometimes look folded and weird, I was even forced to believe it could be. Until she was almost due, and she did a photo shoot with her bump. That's when media changed course and started another rumour that the child's name is an ILLUMINANTI abbreviation.
That BLUE means BORN LIVING UNDER EVIL.smiley

Lots of people will always talk, what I do know is Linda Ikeji cannot post on her blog that she is preggy when she is not just to seek attention. She is not in her 20's, babe is almost clocking 40.

If media doubted Beyonce, its no surprise why they would doubt Linda ikeji's
wishing her safe delivery if it's true. I got nothing against her, it's just surprising that's all.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 20, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

True sha...
Thanks anyway.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by igben(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2018
She is not pregnant she is just scaming us...
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by oyoyoyo: 10:52pm On May 20, 2018
meaning?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by chubinwa(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2018
Ahh.., some ppl work na destabilize every good news dat comes around. what is the meaning of fat blurred pic? na scan b dat
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 20, 2018
Yeah right show us the bare belly,strip naked so we know it's true LIEnda
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 20, 2018
chubinwa:
Ahh.., some ppl work na destabilize every good news dat comes around. what is the meaning of fat blurred pic? na scan b dat
OP did an online xray on that belly,I believe him..its all fake till she poses nude like Beyonce
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by chubinwa(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2018
Bantam:

OP did an online xray on that belly,I believe him..its all fake till she poses nude like Beyonce
Nude u said? And it sounds right in your ears.. where is our morals.. why do we have to copy every damn tin from d white.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2018
chubinwa:

Nude u said? And it sounds right in your ears.. where is our morals.. why do we have to copy every damn tin from d white.
Well if she wanna live like the joneses she gotta keep up with the joneses
Speaking of morals..where is the man behind that pregnancy?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by chubinwa(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2018
Bantam:
Well if she wanna live like the joneses she gotta keep up with the joneses Speaking of morals..where is the man behind that pregnancy?
She's engaged. so she could probably get married soonest.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2018
chubinwa:

She's engaged. so she could probably get married soonest.
To who? A woman of her age shouldn't be playing hide and seek with social media,she won't let other celebrities live their lives in peace and expects us to celebrate her P.S.E. It won't be long bruh,she will be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by femi4: 4:34am On May 21, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

See this one, so many celebrity women joke/lie about just anything.

At the mention of the word Celeb....expect lies
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by Alwaysking: 4:43am On May 21, 2018
roarik:
enemy of beautiful things.
Shut up!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, See Wear Rubber To Fool Everybody by timibare(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2018
OP na Ibadan guy....."see wear" instead of she he wrote see

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Socialite, Vera Quits Bleaching, Goes Back To Being Black (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Agrees That She And A Fan Are Suffering From Lack Of Sex With Wizkid / Iyanya Spotted With A N39m Lamborghini Gallardo In Lagos!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.