Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Snake Donation Thread For Lalasticlala (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snake Donation Thread For Lalasticlala (pictures) (603 Views)

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Donation Thread For Lalasticlala (pictures) by moscobabs(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
Is not a news again that our snake Legend Lalasticlala got married to his sweetheart yesterday May 19.

I think is not gonna be bad idea if we nairalander donate a lot of snake for him to celebrate his new home even though he didnt invite us to the wedding .

So here is the little i can contribute I personally killed it myself today in my farm and this is the first time I killed a snake.

Others too can contribute and let see whos own is bigger

Re: Snake Donation Thread For Lalasticlala (pictures) by rottennaija(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2018
Trouble shooter
Re: Snake Donation Thread For Lalasticlala (pictures) by mikejj(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2018
grin the first time u killed a snake u are giving lala...instead preserving the snake so u will show ur children.grin as achievement

2 Likes

Re: Snake Donation Thread For Lalasticlala (pictures) by Uyiii: 5:25pm On May 20, 2018
moscobabs:
Is not a news again that our snake Legend Lalasticlala got married to his sweetheart yesterday May 19.
I wanted to ask wakanda snake he got married to yesterday, but I won't ask again sha it should not be as if I am asking that kinda question

Lalasticlala and his groom's men transformation transforming from his honeymoon/after-party to this effective effect recommendation recommended thread right now;

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake Donation Thread For Lalasticlala (pictures) by moscobabs(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
The below mssg is copied and pasting it here is for record purpose. Pls dont quote

During the GEJ era, I happen to visit Abuja a dozen times to get part of my money and getting a hotel room in Abuja was insane. From Transcorp to any three stars hotels, everywhere is reserved for VIP. Sirens will be heard everywhere and there was so much stolen money in circulation. Abuja became the circus where money is been tossed around mindlessly. To be candid I hate Buhari because he has stopped that flow of money, and he's pursued all my rich politician clients to I supply for out of the country but the truth that I know deep down is if GEJ had won a 2nd term, most Nigerians will be queuing for bread and beans on the road by now as there was this insane looting. Imagine a former level five project manager in the NDCC buying two houses in Banana Island!!! Imagine a Freshly recruited Navy personally buying a whole building in Gwarimpa and boasting that the oil bunkering militants have made him very rich!!! Imagine a prostitute I used to patronize in Lagos for 5k per night landing in Abuja and getting $1000 for a bj inside an Alhajis keep. I swear no nation can ever continue the way it was under GEJ without been ruined. I just wish this Buhari monkey could fix security. Other than that, he's far better than that mad and crazy fool called Jonathan. Mind you, I became rich under GEJ and currently struggling.

(1) (Reply)

#somoagemini: See How Old Volvo Showed Mercedes He's Still The Boss / Young Mother Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State(photos) / Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Alex Addresses Rift With Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.