Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday (43836 Views)

Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates Gia, Daughter’s 1st Birthday / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by praizblog: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2019
Popular Nairaland super moderator Lalasticlala shares some cute adorable photos of his daughter, Favour, as she clocks a Year old, Praizenews report.

He wrote:

Wow. My adorable daughter is 1 today. Happy birthday Favour. May God's Protection And Divine Favour Follow You. Daddy and Mummy Love you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4RbHU0Hnbb/?igshid=1jtqz94du3tp2

Nairalanders let's celebrate this cute daughter of our super mod. Happy birthday to Favour.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nairaland-super-mod-lalasticlala-celebrates-his-daughter-1st-year-birthday/

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by praizblog: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Wow.....And the snake girl is One year old...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by eTECTIV: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2019
No b d baby of jus d other day?? shocked shocked
Lala coman explain what U fed dis baby ooo...

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2019
eTECTIV:
No b d baby of jus d other day?? shocked shocked
Lala coman explain what U fed dis baby ooo...
do You really need to ask What lala feeds his daughter?.... We all know it will be a very special kind of Meat

788 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by seankafor(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Nawao

Every one Is now a celebrity undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by SmellingAnus(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2019
Happy Birthday to the daughter of Lala... You are blessed ...

33 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by SmellingAnus(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2019
seankafor:
Nawao

Every one Is now a celebrity undecided
Hustle o so that when people dey wish celebrities children happy birthday you no go come ask " Nawao

Every one Is now a celebrity " grin

338 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Dathypebruv(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2019
Such a cutie,i likey..............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by seankafor(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Hustle o so that when people dey wish celebrities children happy birthday you no go come ask " Nawao

Every one Is now a celebrity " grin
these people don't know how it pains the eyes to be reading silly topics here daily.

Very soon, dem go put topic where person dey mastubate or dey shiit.. embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by SmellingAnus(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2019
seankafor:
these people don't know how it pains the eyes to be reading silly topics here daily.

Very soon, dem go put topic where person dey mastubate or dey shiit.. embarassed
Make Tiwa Savage release video when she dey masturbate wether that video no go hit Nairaland front-page grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by maynation(f): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2019
seankafor:

Seriously you are foolish.

What's wrong in celebrating a supermod's daughter?

Do you even know Nairaland is one big community? You will rather we celebrate Tonto Dike and Mercy in the stead of our very own lala?

Lalasticlala please take this damsel to the front page.

220 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Realhommie(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2019
She's growing up to be such a beauty, how time flies.

Happiest birthday cutie, continue to celebrate until new years.

5 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Passionate888: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Vulcanheph:

do You really need to ask What lala feeds his daughter?.... We all know it will be a very special kind of Meat
The Salazar Slytherine kind.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Vulcanheph(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Passionate888:
The Salazar Slytherine kind.
Lol......yes , the kind of Meat that only parselmouths understand.

12 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Kingrexyl(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Snake girl

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by iammo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
how time flies, happy birthday princess..

4 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Maryclaire1(f): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday to you cutie kiss

5 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by momodub: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nice one
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by naijadrivablog: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin

Silver I have not but as you eat this snake rice, may all serpent that want to trouble your life be destroyed.

Iyawo lala, abeg chop the meat to the sizes that she can chew grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Racoon(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
cheesy What a cutie! Congrats Lalasticlala & family. Hope she is not being taught about snakes tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by emeijeh(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday to the daughter of Snake master !
Happy birthday Princess !!
Its snake time !!!

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by wwwihy: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday, grow in wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by J4JUVENTUS(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lala pls don't enroll this cute baby into your snake business o.. She is growing so fast... HBD darling....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by PureGoldh(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awww....here comes my bride smiley Oga Lala... I Don book dx one ooh....May God bless and keep her always.

As God may have it... My own birthday is tomorrow.. 1st November.. So the stuff is heavenly designed grin

Meanwhile.. My people, If you need Pure Original HOney.. Kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature 0-81-0166-6771. So that I go see money celebrate my to-be wife's birthday together with mine

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Menance: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday baby.
Lala I hope you don't feed her with.........
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Jh0wsef(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
A happy birthday to her! Manage abeg

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Monter1: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
How many Likes for Lala for doing a grate work

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by Administration1: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
congratulations
Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by ZombieTERROR: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
She looks like Nagina

Well done la-la grin

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday by tck2000(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
What a co-incidence!i commented on the thread announcing her birth yesterday and today i commenting on her birthday.Congratulation Little Lala.Unfortunately,i don't have space on my phone else i would have gone back to that thread and get some pics for you especially that guy on snake suit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.