Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji Getting Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji Getting Pregnant (405 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji Getting Pregnant by Bhelamblog(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2018
As you already know Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji is gonna be a mom soon, she's pregnant with her first child, and i couldn't be more proud of her, You know she eventually had all her dreams come true, I mean she worked hard, was Consistent, waited and now she has it, Isn't that cool?
The wait was all worth it, and the sweetest thing is that, Pregnancy looks so good on her..

Anyway you know Don Jazzy had always got something for Lili and after the pregnancy news broke on the internet, some crazy fans have been redirecting the babydaddy to Don Jazzy, Ofcourse we know they just having fun, And he replied confirming that its not him....
See below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/don-jazzy-reacts-to-linda-ikeji-getting.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji Getting Pregnant by ShenTeh(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
It wasn't me either.

The poster below me may be privy to the newest baby daddy working the Ikeji job though.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji Getting Pregnant by CarlosTheJackal: 5:52pm On May 20, 2018
It wasn't me though i suspect the poster below me

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija’s Nina Gets Verified On Instagram / Come And Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ik / What I've Achieved Since I Left Five Star Music - Singer, Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.