Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Prophetess Olubori Acquires Brand New N34million Range Rover SUV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Olubori Acquires Brand New N34million Range Rover SUV (1560 Views)

Prophetess Mary Olubori Finally Exposed As Fake & Fetish Prophetess / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetess Olubori Acquires Brand New N34million Range Rover SUV by stane007: 5:39pm On May 20, 2018
The UK-based Nigerian prophetess Olubori Olabiwonninu acquired a brand new Range Rover SUV valued at €60,990 approximately N34million, she made this known in a post on social media.

The elated Prophetess, Olubori, shared the photos of her new whip on her Instagram page. She wrote;

‘I give all glory and honour to the Almighty God for this great gift as no one can receive anything unless given from heaven. I appreciate my husband, the church of God and my spiritual children all over the world who rallied round us to turn our reproach to glory. May the Lord our bless and reward you all for your generosity and show of affection’.

The Prophetess, Olubori made headlines last year, after a video of her twerking for her husband went viral. The Nigerian Prophetess, Olubori showed the world that its not only about preaching on the altar but showing your husband that what the ladies are doing outside, you can do same for him. The prophetess took to the dance floor to twerk and dig it in for her husband.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/prophetess-olubori-acquires-brand-new-n34million-range-rover-suv/

lalaticlala

Re: Prophetess Olubori Acquires Brand New N34million Range Rover SUV by ayourbamie: 5:42pm On May 20, 2018
30Milla?

God abeg I'm ready, use me

I've packed my bags and baggages ready to follow You.

Re: Prophetess Olubori Acquires Brand New N34million Range Rover SUV by adeniyi3971(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
where did you get the money from madam
Re: Prophetess Olubori Acquires Brand New N34million Range Rover SUV by bizza45: 6:08pm On May 20, 2018
pastors keeps getting new whip all d time and congregation keeps trecking to church and keep dropping offering money and tithe
Re: Prophetess Olubori Acquires Brand New N34million Range Rover SUV by AnonymousIP: 6:22pm On May 20, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison / Does God Really Send People To Hell? / A Slip Of Tongue by Allah In The Qur'an : Allah Is NOT the God of Israel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.