Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi (1528 Views)

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable / Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by gistyinka(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2018
One of Africa’s biggest music pop star and DMW‘s boss Davido made a history yesterday, as he sold out 10,000 capacity of a small region in the South American that most of us will never visit in our life.

The ” Fia ” singer sell out 10,000 capacity auditorium in Suriname, which is not located in Africa, or Europe, or the USA, but Paramaribo, Suriname in the South America continent. This is an evidence that Nigeria music has gone global!

Suriname is a small country on the northeastern coast of South America. It’s defined by vast swaths of tropical rainforest, Dutch colonial architecture, and a melting-pot culture. On its Atlantic coast is the capital, Paramaribo, where palm gardens grow near Fort Zeelandia, a 17th-century trading post. Paramaribo is also home to Saint Peter and Paul Basilica, a towering wood cathedral consecrated in 1885.

Africa's Pop Star Davido Sell Out 10,000 Capacity In Suriname, A Region Most Of Us Will Not Visit In Our Life

Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by ClintonEmex: 6:46pm On May 20, 2018
Davido is a superstar no doubt about it, but he behaves like a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by modik(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by NwaAmaikpe: 6:49pm On May 20, 2018
shocked

Dear Bovi,
I can't guarantee you that he'd perform in heaven,
But the other venue is definite.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by gistyinka(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2018
Davido himself also agree with that claim from Bovi..

Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by gistyinka(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Bovi,

Interesting!! Nigeria music gone Global...
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by amzee(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2018
Wake me up with LIKES when this topic gets to front page.
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by olayinka00(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
amzee:
Thrash

What's your point?
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by amzee(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2018
olayinka00:

What's your point?
Garbage
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by mayweather145: 7:24pm On May 20, 2018
Obo to the world ! The boy is doing great. That was how he killed a show, few months back in haiti. U need to see the fans singing line by line to his songs.

3 Likes

Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by robinso01(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Bovi,
since you can't guarantee he'd perform in heaven, how can you be definite he will in the other venue?
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by neolboy(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2018
Chioma don bring goodluck charm to Davido

1 Like

Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by neolboy(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Bovi, I can't guarantee you that he'd perform in heaven, But the other venue is definite.

You are such a bitter soul
Never seen you writing good on any news always bitter
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by Thaheer(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by chriskosherbal(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2018
Davido .....Naija is proud of you .
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by Emilokoiyawon: 11:53pm On May 20, 2018
Yoruba Amaka joor!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi by flimzy24: 8:29am On May 22, 2018
You are just too stupid to be a blogger
gistyinka:
One of Africa’s biggest music pop star and DMW‘s boss Davido made a history yesterday, as he sold out 10,000 capacity of a small region in the South American that most of us will never visit in our life.

The ” Fia ” singer sell out 10,000 capacity auditorium in Suriname, which is not located in Africa, or Europe, or the USA, but Paramaribo, Suriname in the South America continent. This is an evidence that Nigeria music has gone global!

Suriname is a small country on the northeastern coast of South America. It’s defined by vast swaths of tropical rainforest, Dutch colonial architecture, and a melting-pot culture. On its Atlantic coast is the capital, Paramaribo, where palm gardens grow near Fort Zeelandia, a 17th-century trading post. Paramaribo is also home to Saint Peter and Paul Basilica, a towering wood cathedral consecrated in 1885.

Africa's Pop Star Davido Sell Out 10,000 Capacity In Suriname, A Region Most Of Us Will Not Visit In Our Life

(1) (Reply)

See Over 50+ Naked And S£x Leaked Pictures Of Kim Kardashian / Its Seems Simi Is Pregnant For Adekunle Gold Photos,fans React / Lota Chukwu Covers The New Face Of Zebra Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.