Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable (30071 Views)

Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) / Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Dayvidoo: 3:04pm On Mar 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlRAEDVbSkk?si=CfYeqjZDqRU0Kro8

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has explained why he exhumed his mother’s body for reburial.

The ‘Zazu’ crooner recently exhumed his mother’s body and reburied her.

Speaking in a viral video trending on social media, Portable explained that he exhumed her body because the land where she was buried was sold.

He said, “I lost my mother at the age of 13. I exhumed her body and reburied her because they sold the land where she was initially buried.”

He revealed that he wants to build a mansion at the place where he reburied his mother.

Source: Wahalanetwork

10 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Dayvidoo: 3:05pm On Mar 21
It is well with you Portable Zazu

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Oxb90: 3:09pm On Mar 21
Ok. Money is speaking.

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Lance008(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21
Why portable no buy the land when money come since he know say land mak dem bury he mama no be their own

23 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by emperor4love(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21
U did great that wat a rich son should do but would hv bought de land cos ur rabba reach am

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Dayvidoo: 8:32pm On Mar 21
In a touching video, the singer, Portable exhibited the new site where he buried while revealing that his mother died when he was 13 years old

He had to exhume her body and rebury her on another piece of land because the land where she had been buried before had been sold. He also revealed that when she died, he didn’t get to see her body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by benuejosh: 10:00pm On Mar 21
No wonder him razz
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by tydi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21
Money Man
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by BodyCount: 10:01pm On Mar 21
cry

People get mind for this generation....

They'll sell a land with visible grave in it ..

EVEN DESPERATE BASTÁRDS THAT BUYS SUCH LAND ARE TRYING...

EVIL GENERATION

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by 0ptima77: 10:01pm On Mar 21
RIP to her

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by seanery: 10:03pm On Mar 21
Oloshi omo
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21
hmm
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by 3kay945(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21
I just don't gbadun this dude.. no offence given! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Sonnobax15(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21
lipsrsealed
Dear momma Obax,the same feat awaits you cuz I was just 11yo when you left this world.......And I've never for once liked the way and Manner you were buried..

Good one from portable.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Brainlight: 10:06pm On Mar 21
HE LACKS MOTHERLY FIGURE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by BodyCount: 10:06pm On Mar 21
seanery:
Oloshi omo
Niẹ
Oponu ọmọ ẹru

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Melagros(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21
COMRADES, I'll also do the same when time comes, anytime you hammer in the absence of your mother, exhume her and give her a befitting burial because your mother deserves it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Atheistan: 10:07pm On Mar 21
Kolo, he should have rebought the land instead of exhuming...

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by akinbodma(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21
He already had enough stack,
He can do whatever please his heart

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by chaddy16: 10:10pm On Mar 21
Baba Don hammer
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Sccarrr: 10:12pm On Mar 21
benuejosh:
No wonder him razz
u wey no razz..wetin u do with your life?

*In portable's voice*

Wetin u don achieve?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Ajofiapero(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21
Double Wahala for dead body
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Edusouls(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21
Allow ur mother to Rest In Peace, she don go tey tey to the great beyond, exhuming her corpse after many years of giving her proper burial is not so good, instead you would have bought the piece of land if u must preserve the site, remember all of us would die one day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Danzakidakura(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21
This guy is a kafir.or a Muslim self
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Edusouls(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21
Melagros:
COMRADES, I'll also do the same when time comes, anytime you hammer in the absence of your mother, exhume her and give her a befitting burial because your mother deserves it
so the reigning thing nahh because portable did is now exhuming some one that is laid to rest many years ago and bury her again ? all of una generation Z or whatever u are called are just a curse sent to end humanity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by greggng: 10:23pm On Mar 21
Edusouls:
Allow ur mother to Rest In Peace, she don go tey tey to the great beyond, exhuming her corpse after many years of giving her proper burial is not so good, instead you would have bought the piece of land if u must preserve the site, remember all of us would die one day

All of you saying bought the piece of land . Did you hear him.give exact time it was bought ? ..I know from.logic that this goy didn't have money as at the time the land was sold . Now that he has money there is nothing wrong in burying her mom..where her soul will rest properly .

2 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Englishisamust: 10:24pm On Mar 21
Please what is the name of the girl talking to portable??

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by obaidan: 10:26pm On Mar 21
seanery:
Oloshi omo
e collect ur money?

2 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by Michael547(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21
Hmm
Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by ugodson(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21
I confess i was one of those who said potable wont go far. The guy has proved me wrong. Well done Potable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable by isaachi4u: 10:49pm On Mar 21
Like seriously.. I love this guy. He is Portable indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Know What Hustling Is - DJ Cuppy (Video) / Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour / Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.