Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ubi Franklin Returns Home To Join Politics, Shares Photo With Mum And Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Returns Home To Join Politics, Shares Photo With Mum And Sister (849 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Returns Home To Join Politics, Shares Photo With Mum And Sister by Letenwam: 6:52pm On May 20, 2018
MMMG Boss, Ubi Franklin, is the latest Nigerian entertainment gurus who have joined the world of politics, a move he confirmed in photos he shared on his Instagram page.

Ubi Franklin who had been making his political moves before now 'behind the scene', visited his hometown in Cross River State yesterday where he was introduced to his people, as he further campaigned for youths to get their PVC.

He wrote; ‘

"I was today introduced to my people in my Ward(politically).’’

If you if want to change anything in 2019 start now and get your PVC We are the people we have been waiting for the time is now #Getinvolved

Politically Standing... Be the change you want to see and get your PVC

We are the “Youth” we have been waiting for and the Change we desire. Get your PVC and get involved Thank you my people ".

https://lailasnews.com/ubi-franklin-returns-home-to-join-politics-shares-photo-with-his-mum-and-sister-photos/

lalasticlala

Re: Ubi Franklin Returns Home To Join Politics, Shares Photo With Mum And Sister by Oyindidi(f): 6:55pm On May 20, 2018
Letenwam:
MMMG Boss, Ubi Franklin, is the latest Nigerian entertainment gurus who have joined the world of politics, a move he confirmed in photos he shared on his Instagram page.

Ubi Franklin who had been making his political moves before now 'behind the scene', visited his hometown in Cross River State yesterday where he was introduced to his people, as he further campaigned for youths to get their PVC.

He wrote; ‘

"I was today introduced to my people in my Ward(politically).’’

If you if want to change anything in 2019 start now and get your PVC We are the people we have been waiting for the time is now #Getinvolved

Politically Standing... Be the change you want to see and get your PVC

We are the “Youth” we have been waiting for and the Change we desire. Get your PVC and get involved Thank you my people

https://lailasnews.com/ubi-franklin-returns-home-to-join-politics-shares-photo-with-his-mum-and-sister-photos/

lalasticlala
As I see the word change for him post, I give up. No ask me why.
Re: Ubi Franklin Returns Home To Join Politics, Shares Photo With Mum And Sister by amzee(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
Everybody is joining politics.

My constituents have been urging me to contest for a political post. I think I should make a move too.

Vote Amzee for Osun State Governor 2018.

It's the youth era
Re: Ubi Franklin Returns Home To Join Politics, Shares Photo With Mum And Sister by Gistformant: 8:03pm On May 20, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Breakfast With Fam- Tonto And Bobrisky Pictured Hugging / Gossip! Beef Alert As Harry Song Cut Off Kizz Daniel From Selense Video . / Bobrisky Looks Red Hot In Curve-hugging Dress!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.