Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk (47625 Views)

FG Moves To Reopen Abuja-Kaduna Train Service, No Money Paid For Victims / Travel Freaks Get In Here / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Chrisdada16(f): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kissup:
U sure.i heard they only give people with masters degree
haba that's a big fat lie, just that masters degree gives u more points especially if u are below 30years. but even if u don't have masters and ur point is OK ure good to go
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Felixitie(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Many people dont know that scorpion venom is the most expensive liquid in the world. yet we kill them and post pictures on nairaland not knowing we are throwing money away.

NEW YORK WALL STREET JOURNAL REPORTS THAT A GALLON OF SCORPION VENOM COSTS ABOUT 38 MILLION DOLLARS!

Let's take advantage of this business to raise funds to go abroad by selling this Scorpions.
And how many scorpion you gonna hunt or kill to get the poison equivalent to a gallon ? How abundant are scorpions in Nigeria?
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by cronsberg: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
As i thought, derailers are trying to derail this wonderful idea sharing thread with whatsapp group. Please let us keep this dream alive by sticking to this thread instead of deviating to whatsapp. Not everybody does whatsapp, and a wider set of people will likely benefit more if the idea sharing remains on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
HokageTravels:

Lol you kidding right?
No kidding ohh!! Google about it. The business is really booming ehh. Is just that me am scared of them Lool especially snakes. But if you sell them is big money and it is in high demand. They use their Venom to do all sorts of medicinal stuff.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
cronsberg:
As i thought, derailers are trying to derail this wonderful idea sharing thread with whatsapp group. Please let us keep this dream alive by sticking to this thread instead of deviating to whatsapp. Not everybody does whatsapp, and a wider set of people will likely benefit more if the idea sharing remains on nairaland
My thoughts, let everything be here.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Gewezzy1(f): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Has anyone written Ielts or Tofel before
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by akinselurea: 3:04am On Jun 05, 2018
cronsberg:
Guys let us share ideas on how to escape this hell. I did my first degree abroad but was foolish enough to come back to this mess of a country and now i know how difficult it is to get out of this country. First things first, we need to plan seriously on how to get money, enough money, then we need to know that this is a quest that might take one to two years to plan and execute smoothly, then we need to be extremely patient, exercise self control, be very focused, and unshakably determined. Second is that i think we should focus on better countries that will allow you to work and study and stay after studies, countries like u.s, canada, new zealand, australia and maybe spain/portugal. I know those are expensive countries but remember our quest is to get out of nigeria legally, not to go as tourist or student and come back to this nija. And those are the better countries that i know that have some kind of stay after study program unlike those yeye uk, asian countries, easter europe etc to be cont.

Good day everyone here, my opinion & plan is simple and straight forward... let 10 serious person come together to raise a million naira (1m) each ...making 10 million naira, then we register a company together, with this company and the 10 million as a bank statement... I think we are good to go & can send anyone to anywhere.....pls share your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 3:09am On Jun 05, 2018
akinselurea:

Good day everyone here, my opinion & plan is simple and straight forward... let 10 serious person come together to raise a million naira (1m) each ...making 10 million naira, then we register a company together, with this company and the 10 million as a bank statement... I think we are good to go & can send anyone to anywhere.....pls share your opinion
u must be having a bad dream.....oya, go and sleep when u wake up.....we will hear u talk....Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 3:12am On Jun 05, 2018
cronsberg:
OK......let us all stick to this thread, we can motivate ourself here and still stay Anonymous.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 3:22am On Jun 05, 2018
In the spirit of keeping this thread going and interactive I think we should talk about our destination once weget the needed funds and why

Canada and Australia is my prefer choice..... Canada becos of the opportunities,main language and close proximity to the United state
Australia.....that one just dey there,I hear say that place way them dey call Percy for Australia say money dey ground,na just to pick as much as u want....**I am kidding o**but truthful Percy is a place where so long as u are not lazy and u want to work...u will see money a friend who did his masters there was earning $15 an hr,he makes in a day what I earn in a whole month..........I really don't like Europe sha
This is just my opinon...every man to his tents...I no want arguement here .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by akinselurea: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2018
vulpeslopez:
u must be having a bad dream.....oya, go and sleep when u wake up.....we will hear u talk....Lol

I don't discuss issue with people with zero mind set
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by akinselurea: 3:31am On Jun 05, 2018
vulpeslopez:

check this out...everyone here are not like U who depend solely on the bread & beans from Aganyi people ....access>>>Credit Alert
Amt: NGN 30,000.00 Cr
Acc: 068****473
Desc: CSH DEP 0 PEREZ ¡OJOTA BRANCH
Time: 04/06/18 ¡01:09 PM
Bal: NGN 579,618.43
#SaveToday

idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by akinselurea: 3:35am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=vulpeslopez post=68188161]u must be having a bad dream.....oya, go and sleep when u wake up.....we will hear u talk....Lol

Oga or Aunty, when next U want to trade words, look for your mate
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 3:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Big boy.....oya,get out of this thread....I no I am a broke ass.....I might not have as much as u have in ur account,but nigga.....u think anybody is impressed with the loss change that won't even take u to Dubai....."the loudest person in a room,is the weakness one"
akinselurea:

check this out...everyone here are not like U who depend solely on the bread & beans from Aganyi people ....access>>>Credit Alert
#SaveToday

idiot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 4:05am On Jun 05, 2018
I have gone thru all ur posts and u obviously don't have a brain becos u are still clueless on how to invest ur money,looking for ideas...u are the kind of person they call Money Miss Road,making noise with the small change God blessed u with.....let me pity ur life... Finland and Russia straight win.....put all ur 500k that is close to 11odds.....dumb motherfucker.....PS: guys,if I don't comment later today make una no say I dey on BAN
akinselurea:

#SaveToday

idiot

2 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 4:33am On Jun 05, 2018
akinselurea:

#SaveToday

idiot
I am a bachelor and I love bread and beans from agoyin people,but as I live on the island it is hard to get,bro,truthfully I am not mocking u but u are a broke nigga.......U really have to humble ursef,so God can exalt u.....money way no fit process Canada parole complete make na POF remain na him u dey use brag....pls don't quote me or reply me unless u want to have a miserable day today....this isnt a threat,it is a promise.................................Scot Lawal

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by lucreziaborgia(f): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Who is that one showing off bank alert? SMH. I had the thought of going to Dubai with the three months visa but it's a game of chance since you have to Return if you don't get a job and then your money is gone. I'll just keep saving my money till its enough to go to Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Kissup(f): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Don't mind him he is showing us bank alert like we've not seen alert b4.
lucreziaborgia:
Who is that one showing off bank alert? SMH. I had the thought of going to Dubai with the three months visa but it's a game of chance since you have to Return if you don't get a job and then your money is gone. I'll just keep saving my money till its enough to go to Europe.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by LimeLyte: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2018
Folks, that's enough.. Please let's focus on why we are here..

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by suco01(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Can we focus on why we are here, if some people try to derail the topic let's ignore them.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
So what's the way forward based on dis thread
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ojonugwa100(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Our transmission must be heard and viewed lolzzz. Abeg I have a girlfriend in the states. Please how can she be of help. I really love her and she wants me over.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Kissup(f): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Let her send you invitation letter
ojonugwa100:
Our transmission must be heard and viewed lolzzz. Abeg I have a girlfriend in the states. Please how can she be of help. I really love her and she wants me over.

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Haryoureendey4:
So what's the way forward based on dis thread
look for money and leave 9ja.....they say anywhere is better than nowhere,But I say Canada is where I want to be
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by akinjomiloju: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
vulpeslopez:
look for money and leave 9ja.....they say anywhere is better than nowhere,But I say Canada is where I want to be

Please everybody should ship in your advise ,I got a job as a state worker and my probation period has lapse but yet to be confirmed which am not the only one affected but am still planning to leave this country..can I process my travelling with this letter of employment which stated "letter of employment on probation".. Will the VO not notice I wouldn't come back or better still wait for the time I am confirmed?
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
akinjomiloju:

Please everybody should ship in your advise ,I got a job as a state worker and my probation period has lapse but yet to be confirmed which am not the only one affected but am still planning to leave this country..can I process my travelling with this letter of employment which stated "letter of employment on probation".. Will the VO not notice I wouldn't come back or better still wait for the time I am confirmed?
they will know....wait till u are confirmed,work a few months,save enough money and abscond legally,if u use tourist visa,u wont enjoy aboard o becos there will always be that fear of " If police or immigration catch me"but truthfully have a damn good plan on what u are going to do when u get there.....(get an handwork)....God bless and Guide our aspirations

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Ugosample(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
That guy showing his "account balance" needs to grow up
This is a faceless forum, and should remain so
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by yusuftosho: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nice one baba.

It's seem you really have idea how they run the Canadan and Australian PR stuff?

I have few questions which I felt it could be of help to me and others.

What are the chances for single guy(33) working with 6years experience on the same job study in school and POF for both countries. Like I heard about Australia, there is a good prospects for immigrant?

I also felt we should make the thread interactive by picking countries with good prospects for immigrant and do some analysis about the country with the best path and financial implications.

Thank you
OY

vulpeslopez:
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by vulpeslopez(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
yusuftosho:
Nice one baba.

It's seem you really have idea how they run the Canadan and Australian PR stuff?

I have few questions which I felt it could be of help to me and others.

What are the chances for single guy(33) working with 6years experience on the same job study in school and POF for both countries. Like I heard about Australia, there is a good prospects for immigrant?

I also felt we should make the thread interactive by picking countries with good prospects for immigrant and do some analysis about the country with the best path and financial implications.

Thank you
OY

I have read all the pages on Australia and Canada in this forum....**living in Canada as an immigrant,living in Australia as an immigrant** ur changes are high and u r eligible for both...Canada and Australia.....both countries are good for immigrants so long as u can work hard
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Kissup(f): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Better wait for confirmation
akinjomiloju:

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chrisdada16:
My people if u have at least one year experience even if it's nysc experience do ur ielts exam well and proof of fund abeg try Canada express entry every body I know Don migrate finish... it's proof of fund I need if for Don waka
please this proof of fund , like how much are we talking about??
Or is it possible to get a visa to Canada with less than 2 million sir??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Accident On Akure Highway / BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.