Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. (37526 Views)

Nigerian Man Spotted Using Palm Oil As Lubricant For His Motorcycle / Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by sexdoll: 3:02pm On May 21, 2018
poverty is bad.
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by kambili999(f): 3:02pm On May 21, 2018
Omg. lol. this country won't kill me
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by asawanathegreat(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2018
Naija people no dey carry last
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by LZAA: 3:25pm On May 21, 2018
Issafela:
This is a trending picture of a motorcyclist, who was spotted using a compact disc (CD) as the side mirror for his motorcycle in ondo state.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/20/motorcyclist-used-cd-as-the-side-mirror-for-his-motorcycle-in-ondo-state/

Cc EponOjuku Roger3D bamoski4real
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by mosegifted: 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
Godsent4life:
Bring your iTunes cards and get paid immediately I offer best rate

Your contact bro
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by castrokins(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2018
E Be Like The Thing Enter You gan

Sarkin:

Lazy IPOB YOOT!!

2 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by flamingfire24(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2018
Thats Innovation Make I Go Kukuma Do My Own Like That.
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by LZAA: 3:42pm On May 21, 2018
Issafela:
This is a trending picture of a motorcyclist, who was spotted using a compact disc (CD) as the side mirror for his motorcycle in ondo state.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/20/motorcyclist-used-cd-as-the-side-mirror-for-his-motorcycle-in-ondo-state/

cc EponOjuku Roger3D iceberg3 immotep pointzerom DaBullIT
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by PointZerom: 3:55pm On May 21, 2018
LZAA:

cc EponOjuku Roger3D iceberg3 immotep pointzerom DaBullIT
Very soon they will use human skull for headlamp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by jujunaty(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2018
Believe it or not, he is practicing the laws of physics. The Compact disc has a reflective surface,jst like a mirror. Although visibility will seem tinted due to the color of the disc smiley
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by LZAA: 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
PointZerom:
Very soon they will use human skull for headlamp.

Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by emerged01(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2018
Dem even they look am?
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by DONSMITH123(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2018
naija
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by HeyCorleone(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2018
He may not have a mirror but he can CD's niggas coming at his back.
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by ifedolapoferanm(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
I once use it back then around 2010 2009 okada things but thank God for His transmission sorry i mean transformation over my life
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
lawalosky:
this is purely madness..... never will i enter his bike.... . . . . miners and strategies are like 5&6
This is really funny
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by Godsent4life: 6:56pm On May 21, 2018
mosegifted:

Your contact bro
+27640537213
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by SUNDICOS(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2018
Half bread is better than non, what of those that don't have any at all.
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2018
juanjo2:
this one go make motor look very far... na the passenger I dey pity.
the skull miners right now
he will write object in the CD are closer than they seems
Re: Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2018
Lolz, creativity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices / Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / Would You Buy This Kit Car For N26m? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.