Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (28897 Views)

17-year-old Arrested For Allegedly Impregnating 10 Ladies In Rivers / 63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Abbeyme: 1:02pm On May 21, 2018
How can a 10 year old be pregnant?

I don't think I can believe this tho.
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 2016v2017: 1:16pm On May 21, 2018
tgmservice:
Afonja!!! your atrocities has gotten out of hand
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by semyman: 1:16pm On May 21, 2018
CastedAyo:

Residents of Ilashe, Ogun state have apprehended a clergyman, Pastor Micheal of a Celestial Church of Christ parish in Ilashe, who allegedly abducted and impregnated a 10-year-old girl who went missing in February.

Michael abducted the little girl and kept her in his home where he turned her into his sex slave. In no distant time, he impregnated her.

According to an eyewitness;
"Prophet Michael seized the girl in February and kept her in his house and impregnated her. He had somehow hypnotised the girl to the extent that she would hide from her schoolmates whenever they passed through the area where Prophet Michael’s house is located. The girl was however spotted by her parents on April 29th while she was sweeping the compound. She told her parents that she was kept in the house by Prophet Michael and she was discovered to be pregnant for him." May God Almighty deliver us and especially our offspring from those that have no fear of God but hide under the cloak of religion to dupe, extort, hypnotize, brainwash and enslave them.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/55-year-old-pedophile-pastor-flogged-for-abducting-and-impregnating10-year-old-girl.html

Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by autonomous22: 1:16pm On May 21, 2018
pictures of him banging d girl or....Ahdonbelivit
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Richy4(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
What kinda Nonsense is this
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by darlington15(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
Nawaooooo

Visit www.pearsville.com
To get the best quality products at affordable prices +free shipping
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by semyman: 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
CastedAyo:

Residents of Ilashe, Ogun state have apprehended a clergyman, Pastor Micheal of a Celestial Church of Christ parish in Ilashe, who allegedly abducted and impregnated a 10-year-old girl who went missing in February.

Michael abducted the little girl and kept her in his home where he turned her into his sex slave. In no distant time, he impregnated her.

"Prophet Michael seized the girl in February and kept her in his house and impregnated her. He had somehow hypnotised the girl to the extent that she would hide from her schoolmates whenever they passed through the area where Prophet Michael’s house is located. The girl was however spotted by her parents on April 29th while she was sweeping the compound. She told her parents that she was kept in the house by Prophet Michael and she was discovered to be pregnant for him." May God Almighty protect us and our offspring especially from these set of humans, using religion to enslave, brainwash and extort

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/55-year-old-pedophile-pastor-flogged-for-abducting-and-impregnating10-year-old-girl.html

Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by semyman: 1:21pm On May 21, 2018
May God Almighty deliver us and especially our offspring from those that have no fear of God but hide under the cloak of religion to dupe, extort, hypnotize, brainwash and enslave them.
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by killsmith(f): 1:23pm On May 21, 2018
Afonjaitis
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by benfluleck: 1:25pm On May 21, 2018
autonomous22:
pictures of him banging d girl or....Ahdonbelivit

You sir are a very sick man please go and seek help
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by omohlexy: 1:33pm On May 21, 2018
China rate will soon be cheaper. No worry, I will wait
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 1Sharon(f): 1:48pm On May 21, 2018
Abbeyme:

Did you study biology, if you went to school at all?
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Amos87(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2018
Chaiiii! Make una wipe am wella. How I wish I was there, this one wey my hands dey scratch me.
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Abbeyme: 1:58pm On May 21, 2018
1Sharon:

Did you study biology, if you went to school at all?

Did you? IF you did, show proof.
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Ogun o!
How long will these people remain wicked

Marry these demons at your own peril.

you forget that they own the largest churches in the world, and the largest fleet of jets.

i think this man was just following the footsteps of his mentors.
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by WEALTHOLA: 2:35pm On May 21, 2018
What can we call this
Konji or ritual
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Opoki(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2018
10yrs old?
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by ezy9: 2:59pm On May 21, 2018
oh just flog...ok na kontinue
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by uuzba(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2018
Ol boy, how Frank Donga come reach this kind place? Be like say he carry CV for pocket.

Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On May 21, 2018
Abbeyme:

Did you? IF you did, show proof.

You aren't worth it
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Abbeyme: 3:41pm On May 21, 2018
1Sharon:

You aren't worth it

You would classify yourself as a future leader, won't you?

You can hold a discussion or an arguement without dragging yourself in the mud..

For me, I don't do mug-slinging? Am too old for that!
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 1Sharon(f): 3:43pm On May 21, 2018
Abbeyme:

You would classify yourself as a future leader, won't you?

You can hold a discussion or an arguement without dragging yourself in the mud..

For me, I do't do mug-slingging? Am too old for that!

Good on you sis
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by KingSango(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2018
CastedAyo:

"Prophet Michael seized the girl in February and kept her in his house and impregnated her. He had somehow hypnotised the girl to the extent that she would hide from her schoolmates whenever they passed through the area where Prophet Michael’s house is located. The girl was however spotted by her parents on April 29th while she was sweeping the compound. She told her parents that she was kept in the house by Prophet Michael and she was discovered to be pregnant for him."

Freemason pastor, cult prostitute and the sodomization of Afrikan children.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2018
They will insult us for marrying off our daughters young; yet would record the highest rate of paedophilia, worst of all it is mostly their men of God at the centre of of it.

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
They will insult us for marrying off our daughters young; yet would record the highest rate of paedophilia, worst of all it is mostly their men of God at the centre of of it.

You are both in the wrong
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by bionixs: 5:28pm On May 21, 2018
tgmservice:
Afonja!!! your atrocities has gotten out of hand
Cele no be church nau
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by amicable09(f): 5:59pm On May 21, 2018
Abbeyme:

If I say this now, a thousand and one e-army will come for my head.

But I wish I can see the girl stand fully. Maybe her body is ready for carrying a baby. I just don't know if I went to night school or my knowledge is outdated.

Shebi a girl should have developed Brea.st for two years before she starts menstruating. If she hasn't began menstruating, can she take in? I really don't understand anymore.

A kidnapped 10 year old in February, found pregnant in April. This is hard to believe. This is really hard for me to believe.
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Abbeyme: 6:15pm On May 21, 2018
amicable09:

But I wish I can see the girl stand fully. Maybe her body is ready for carrying a baby. I just don't know if I went to night school or my knowledge is outdated.

Shebi a girl should have developed Brea.st for two years before she starts menstruating. If she hasn't began menstruating, can she take in? I really don't understand anymore.

A kidnapped 10 year old in February, found pregnant in April. This is hard to believe. This is really hard for me to believe.

I tire o.

Estrogen and other body chemicals would be running in the girl first.

Getting pregnant is not same as being able to carry the pregnancy and delivering a baby. VVF and maternal mortality are associated risks
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by Sterope(f): 6:32pm On May 21, 2018
Some girls start period as early as 8. I know one that started that age. She was still her petite self. No one could have known ftom her figute that she had started her period. You should put yourself in their shoes and ask questions instead. You sound like you do not know much about a female''s body.

amicable09:

Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by amicable09(f): 6:38pm On May 21, 2018
Abbeyme:

I tire o.

Estrogen and other body chemicals would be running in the girl first.

Getting pregnant is not same as being able to carry the pregnancy and delivering a baby. VVF and maternal mortality are associated risks
I have left all I'm doing to start reading about menarche and ovulation to be sure I still know what I know.

It's a pity sha. Maybe too much book no good.
Re: 55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun by amicable09(f): 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
Sterope:
Some girls start period as early as 8. I know one that started that age. She was still her petite self. No one could have known ftom her figute that she had started her period. You should put yourself in their shoes and ask questions instead. You sound like you do not know much about a female''s body.

I don't at all. How can a boy like me know about a female's body?

I don't have strength to put myself in any shoes please. Mine is inconveniencing enough. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) / Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.