Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Coming To Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming To Germany (1177 Views)

5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Just Move From UK To GERMANY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming To Germany by crown22: 6:09pm On May 25, 2010
A Nigerian living in London,a British passport holder is interested in moving to Germany/ or going frequently .Well interested in buying and selling goods to Nigeria as well as exploring opportunities available under EU.
Re: Coming To Germany by otawa: 7:28pm On May 25, 2010
crown22:

A Nigerian living in London,a British passport holder is interested in moving to Germany/ or going frequently .Well interested in buying and selling goods to Nigeria as well as exploring opportunities available under EU.

ok.
Re: Coming To Germany by mikkyangel(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2010
Crown 22, reach me on my email adress, i"ll connect you/your friend  to some very good nigerians in Germany, i was there last month to mk enquiries abt shipping Cars and other stuff, i got the information i needed, u can get Cars or what ever stuff at very good prices in Hamburg and Bremen,

Am now in Boltimor, another very good source of shipping cars to nigeria.Not only cars,Best buy sells good good electronics so is walmart, here in USA
Re: Coming To Germany by Freiburger(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2010
Connect me at
Re: Coming To Germany by crown22: 2:22am On May 26, 2010
Thanks a lot to the 2 nice people who responded fine and meaningfully.
I used to travel to Hamburg before.
@Freiburger I will contact u Freiburger
Re: Coming To Germany by oyewolejos(m): 5:10am On May 26, 2010
mikkyangel:

Crown 22, reach me on my email adress, i"ll connect you/your friend to some very good nigerians in Germany, i was there last month to mk enquiries abt shipping Cars and other stuff, i got the information i needed, u can get Cars or what ever stuff at very good prices in Hamburg and Bremen,

Am now in Boltimor, another very good source of shipping cars to nigeria.Not only cars,Best buy sells good good electronics so is walmart, here in USA
U mean Baltimore or what?

U played yourself out by telling the OP to contact u so u can connect him to some VERY GOOD NIGERIANS
I dont think its your duty to tell whether they are good or not.The Poster will find out himself.
Moreover i think u should just follow the path of honour by telling the whole forum how to go about exploring Export business in Germany so other members can gain from it.It would be more useful if u can take your time to explain the mystery behind such business.
It's kinda strange for someone to contact u privately.
Hope u got no hidden agenda?
Re: Coming To Germany by suxes2005(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2010
^^^^^^
SECONDED!
Re: Coming To Germany by crown22: 6:37pm On May 26, 2010
u are totally right
Its now over to our brothers and sisters living in Germany
To inform the whole house about life in GERMANY
eXPORT BUSINESS IN gERMANY
German ladies and women after business
I was in Hamburg about 4 times but just brief visit and strictly business
How is life in Germany?
Re: Coming To Germany by juzme: 7:07pm On May 26, 2010
crown22:

u are totally right
Its now over to our brothers and sisters living in Germany
To inform the whole house about life in GERMANY
eXPORT BUSINESS IN gERMANY
German ladies and women after business
I was in Hamburg about 4 times but just brief visit and strictly business
How is life in Germany?

With what you wrote here it shows that you are not really serious about your plans in Germany. Things like trade of items such as the cars and other items is something that should be discussed in private. The reason is because if you discuss that in open board it may be misleading as some people will not understand everything in detail and go into it thereby losing their money.
Secondly, business still remain secret and should not be open. This is because of abuse of the business or stealing of stratgies.
Of course, you should be so silly as to give money to anyone just because he told you he can help you buy things from Germany. You only need to do your research very well and since you have British passport, I dont think traveling to the location of the business will be a problem.
Re: Coming To Germany by oyewolejos(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2010
juzme:

With what you write here it shows that you are not really serious about your plans in Germany. Things like trade of items such as the cars and other items is something that should be discussed in private. The reason is because if you discuss that in open board it may be misleading as some people will not understand everything in detail and go into it thereby losing their money.
Secondly, business still remain secret and should not be open. This is because of abuse of the business or stealing of stratgies.
Of course, you should be so silly as to give money to anyone just because he told you he can help you buy things from Germany. You only need to do your research very well and since you have British passport, I dont think traveling to the location of the business will be a problem.

Mister, U are not making any sense here.Just shut the Bleep u saying up
Re: Coming To Germany by rafcrown(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2010
@juzme
i thought you did not read the whole issue perfectly well,no place where anybody mentioned sending money to people for buying stuffs.Also it has been well mentioned that there is plan to be travelling to Germany.Also,sending email for private talk on a forum like this may be dangerous.
Also why do you people like to use abusive words like silly.Maturity is an asset.
Re: Coming To Germany by mistakay: 3:31am On Jun 22, 2010
pls all looking for a business partner in germany lets say to start small buying car parts from ebay.de who knows with trust we go farther and farther.I am an optimistic person and i know there is an element of risk in all successfull businesses how ever i would be glad to have a nairalander who has been on this forum for long,thanks alot.We import from u.s.a mostly items sourced from ebay.There are currently great deals on ebay germany need to tap into taht.Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Arik: What A Shame / Documents For South African Visa. / Pls How May I Deliver My Sponsorship Letter to airlines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.