Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm (4917 Views)

WAEC Co-ordination 2023 / Waec 2021 Main Examiners Co-ordination And Marking Of Scripts / 2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Korofoh: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Qualification for appointing Examiners for The West African Examinations Council marking exercise

Possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a field related to the subject he/she wishes to examine;
Have a minimum of two years post- NYSC teaching experience preferably a Senior Secondary School;
Possess thorough knowledge of the subject he/she wishes to examine; Only prospective examiners with the following required qualification would be considered.
Qualifications for marking the following
Subject
AGRIC. ECON.& EXT.
AGRIC. SC.& ENV. STUDIES
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
AIR-CONDITIONING/REFRIGERATIO
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
APP.ELECT:ALTB
APPLIED ELECTRICITY
ARABIC
AUTO BODY REPAIR & PAINTING
AUTO ELECTRICAL WORK
AUTO MECHANICAL WORK
AUTO MECHANICS
AUTO PARTS MERCHANDISING
BASIC ELECTRICITY
BASIC ELECTRONICS
BASKETRY
BIOLOGY
BLOCK/BRICK LAYING & CONCR WR
BOOK KEEPING
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
CARPENTRY & JOINERY
CATERING CRAFT PRACTICE
CERAMICS
CHEMISTRY
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
CIVIC EDUCATION
CLERICAL OFFICE DUTIES
CLOTHING AND TEXTILE
COMMERCE
COMPUTER STUDIES
COSMETOLOGY
CROP HUSB & HORT
DAGAARE
DAGBANI
DANGME
DATA PROCESSING
DYEING & BLEACHING
ECONOMICS
EDO
EFIK
ELECTR INSTAL & MAINTEN WORKS
ELECTRONICS
ENG. LANG.(ELECT.)
ENGINEERING SCIENCE
ENGINEERING SCIENCE
ENGLISH LANGUAGE
EWE
FANTE
FARM MECHANISATION
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
FISHERIES
FISHERIES
FOODS AND NUTRITION
FORESTRY
FRENCH
FURNITURE MAKING
FURTHER MATHEMATICS
GA
GARMENT MAKING
GEN KNOW IN ART
GENERAL AGRICULTURE
GEOGRAPHY
GONJA
GOVERNMENT
GRAPHIC DESIGN
GSM PHONE MAINTE & REPAIR
HAUSA LANGUAGE
HEALTH EDUCATION
HEALTH SCIENCE
HISTORY
HOME MANAGEMENT
HORTICULTURE
IBIBIO
IGBO LANGUAGE
INSURANCE
INTEGRATED SCIENCE
ISLAMIC STUDIES
JEWELLERY
KASEM
LEATHER GOODS MANUFACT.&REPAI
LEATHERWORK
LIFE SKILLS
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
MACHINE WOODWORKING
MANAGEMENT IN LIVING
MARKETING
MATHEMATICS
METAL WORK
MINING
MUSIC
NZEMA
OFFICE PRACTICE
PAINTING & DECORATING
PHOTOGRAPHY
PHYSICAL EDUCATION
PHYSICS
PICTURE MAKING
PLUMBING & PIPE FITTING
PRINCIPLES OF COST ACCOUNTING
PRINTING CRAFT PRACTICE
RADIO,TV & ELECTRONICS WORKS
SALESMANSHIP
SCIENCE
SCULPTURE
SHORTHAND
SOCIAL STUDIES
STORE KEEPING
STORE MANAGEMENT
TECHNICAL DRAWING
TEXTILES
TOURISM
TWI(AKUAPEM)
TWI(ASANTE)
TYPEWRITING
UPHOLSTERY
VISUAL ARTS
W. A. TRAD. RELIGION
WELDING&FABRIC ENG CRAFT PRAC
WOOD WORK
WOODWORK
YORUBA LANGUAGE

Come along with the credentials to the marking centre for sighting and attach photocopies to the completed application form;
He/She must be a person of high integrity
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Korofoh: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bsc in Office Management is eligible to mark
OFFICE PRACTICE,
COMPUTER STUDIES,
BOOK KEEPING.

St Dennis Memorial college Onitsha or Christ the King College Onitsha is the center for the above subjects
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Korofoh: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
At Government Senior college ikorodu.
Subjects to be marked are:
Physics
Biology
Civic Education
Economics
Literature in English
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Korofoh: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Q. what should be done if a sizeable number of candidates, in fact two centers, copied themselves, word for word, and it's even still jargon?
Also, it looks like the answer booklets were filled by a small group of people, the handwriting on most are the same.

A. Fill the incidence report sheet and submit to the appropriate person(s).
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Korofoh: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Knowing which venue is for a subject you can mark. Instead of wasting tfare looking for were you fit in, it's better to one knows beforehand
Obanikoro
English
Geography
Economics
Yoruba
Literature
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Korofoh: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reporting from Ilorin, Kwara state, all sciences
moved to sheikh Abdulquadri College, Arts and Social Sciences are at St. Anthony's around Post
office
Temmywon
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by mavsim: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Where in Ibadan are they marking Economics
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Internetsavvy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Korofoh

Hey guys how was it today, I missed today's coordination. Can I still make it tomorrow? And what time is it tomorrow.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Can I still apply?
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by IconLady: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2018
I studied Food Science and Technology and want to mark catering craft practical in Nsukka. Which venue should I go to?

And is it still possible for a gatecrasher who missed yesterday to go today and later succeed in collecting parcel?

Please, help I don't want to waste the money I don't have.
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Korofoh: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
No
Internetsavvy:
Korofoh

Hey guys how was it today, I missed today's coordination. Can I still make it tomorrow? And what time is it tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Korofoh: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Haryourlar01 after they finish GCE. Also marking is now three times February-GCE resit, June- SSCEand November-GCE every year
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Prudent200: 4:03pm On May 03, 2019
Korofoh:
Firstly: As a gatecrasher. Don't be discourage and same time you should be. You can only get parcel to mark if and only if old timers are been cleared because those that have been marking like DeanOlamide have my own parcel Number and which nobody, I mean nobody can claim except me. it's when am not present until after the last day of co-ordination and have been contacted then and then will they give my parcel out to any gatecrasher. I mean until all old markers has been cleared and given their parcel then and then the gatecrasher will be consider for anything, remember they still do their political stuff in it, give to who I know first before u wey them no know go seen and the following will be consider if you as a gatecrasher will get parcel to mark.

Attendance is compulsory because during the three days coordination attendance will be taken and this is what will be used as yardstick to consider you further.
Your certificate should be intact, not photocopy I mean original to be seen and approve by the center WAEC co-ordinator..

Secondly: About the pay, it varies by subject as Waec pay some subject higher than others.. English remain the highest pay, literature Maths, Physic and Chemistry follows like that. You don't expect to mark Biology, CRS and others and be paid equally. Waec won't chest you and also you don't have degree in Home Economics and you want to mark English, sorry you will not be given any parcel, your fate is in Home Economics

Thirdly: Compulsory coordination for three days and you must be present and attendance will be taken, old timers are safer here and gatecrasher are taken seriously, I mean seriously. Your chances as gatecrasher depends on the old timers not present or some people drops that is when you should have hope. Am not scaring you out but it's the plain truth.. WAEC don't need novice to handle their script.

Finally, Damaged, missing, mutilated scripts then you find yourself in the police net without negotiations. Even on your sick bed, WAEC will come and collect their script, even in Your grave they won't spare your corpse for their script, they will wake you up and collect their scripts then you can rest in peace.

In 2012, when my team leader died last year during marking WAEC only came the following morning to retrieve their script and not even sorry from them. it was not a surprise to me because my first year of even supervising WAEC in 2010. A supervisor had a serious accident in Onitsha and was rushed to Federal Medical Center (FMC) in Asaba, WAEC still came to collect their script Infact with armed police officers in the hospital.
So those thinking coming to mark or gatecrash is something as easy as they think should think twice before they venture into it, because if anything happen to their script, your guess is as good as mine. Bitter truth.

Source:DeanOlamide
] please sir or Madam.if WAEC want to divide what number do they use in dividing it.let say your score is 70/100 how or what number would they use in dividing it.. please reply
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by martoshky(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2019
Good day Guys, anyone with useful information about Waec Coordination for Chemistry exam, please I need the guidelines as to how the script is marked and to guide my students the right way in future exams,
Please anyone with useful information should email to my address; martin.matiks@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm by Threesha(f): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2022
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Appointment Letters Already Shared? / Ibtc Recruiting Executive Trainee / Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.