Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue (988 Views)

***PRE-ORDER***2000 Sienna LE**950k****I SHIP**YOU CLEAR!!!! / How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Trailer Head From Europe To Lagos / I'm Trying To Ship A Car To Nigeria From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by Dammyray(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2010
Please how much can I bring Peugeot 406 199
Model to Nigeria
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On May 25, 2010
Why not just ask your cousin for the cost of shipping to Cotonue, or you dont trust the cost he would give you?
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by Tadeus(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2010
@ poster

contact me when your car arrive cotonuo for immediate clearing and landing it to your door steps anywere in naija

contacts

mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus

Thanks
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by Dammyray(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Why not just ask your cousin for the cost of shipping to Cotonue, or you dont trust the cost he would give you?
Thanks for the reply, thats not truly the point, the point is i dont want him to think i want him to pay for that also, i want to send him the cash on my own, once i ask him how much,he'll be thinking i said he should pay would be his first thought
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On May 25, 2010
Dammy_ray:

Thanks for the reply, thats not truly the point, the point is i dont want him to think i want him to pay for that also, i want to send him the cash on my own, once i ask him how much,he'll be thinking i said he should pay would be his first thought

That is fair since u know him better.
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by femmy2010(m): 4:21am On May 26, 2010
Need to clear a vehicle from Cotonou and delivered to your abode in Nigeria?then email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by Newest: 4:46pm On May 26, 2010
femmy2010:

Need to clear a vehicle from Cotonou and delivered to your abode in Nigeria?then email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Yea at Femmy have already seen many of your adverts and am impress, just know if its tym, u 'r the man, may God help me thou
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by femmy2010(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2010
Newest,
Okay My Oga and we remain at your service.
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by insight04: 5:51pm On May 26, 2010
Dammy_ray:

I payed my cousin a visit some months ago @ UK, and after i came back he said he'll like to give me one of his cars,which i told him i like when i was with him,so i made inquiry on how much to clear the car at Cotonou cause its a Peugeot 406 1996 model , i got the price for that 1, but heard the price for the shipping from UK itself will be the most costly aspect of all, so all i ask of now is if i could get any1 that could tell me how much it will cost to ship such a car to Cotonue
Thanks alot, any info will be appreciated

I just paid for a car to be shipped (RORO) to Cotonou yesterday from London. It cost me £480 (although I'll be paying a driver £60 to drive the car to the Port to board the ship at Tilbury Port,Essex).You can use either Femmy2010 or Taddeus here for your clearing at Cotonou when your car arrives.
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by femmy2010(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2010
Insight04,
We greatly appreciate your recomendation and we look forward to helping you clear and deliver your shipped vehicle and other anticipated future shipings.
Always at uour service.
duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by Newest: 9:18pm On May 26, 2010
insight04:

I just paid for a car to be shipped (RORO) to Cotonou yesterday from London. It cost me £480 (although I'll be paying a driver £60 to drive the car to the Port to board the ship at Tilbury Port,Essex).You can use either Femmy2010 or Taddeus here for your clearing at Cotonou when your car arrives.

Waoo thanks alot Insight, now i know wat to save and send, Yea those are my men for sure
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by insight04: 12:09am On May 28, 2010
The price just increased from £480 to £500
Re: How Much Can I Ship A Car To Cotonue by Kunletele: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2010
insight04:

The price just increased from £480 to £500
Kindly email me the contact info of the shipping company plssssssss: kunletele2@yahoo.com . I need to ship my car via Cotonou. Very urgent. I'm going home soon.

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality Shoes For Sale - #6000 Call 0802388 / SOLD!!! 2002 Honda Civic SOLD!!! / CLEAN AND SUPERB NEWLY REGISTERED NISSAN QUEST ;600,000 NAIRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.