Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (76115 Views)

"Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
tobidipity:
People could be funny sha. You can't dress like this to see a local government chairman not to talk of seeing a governor in this but they think its proper to dress to the presence of the Most High like this. I know some people will say its the heart God is interested in not the appearance. No wahala. Dey there dey mock yourselves. Osigogo!

You understand what we regard as proper dress is all based on societies influence right? So far it doesn't reveal any parts of the body unnecessarily its OK. I'm sure you are thinking suit and tie or a well pressed native attire is the morally right outfit to wear to see God, how shallow. Before now people wore robes, even Jesus Christ wore robes and had a long hair, I'm sure if you see someone wearing that to church, with his long hair you will start complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Egein(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2018
EsotericMonk:

And how did you come about the name , Sire? Cos from the post and the blog, no where was it mentioned.

The Twitter and Instagram handle @mytph, was mentioned repeatedly in the most.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Wellets50(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2018
The truth have not been told to us.......simple

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Gettreadyy(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2018
cosmatika:
The protocol officer that bounced him deserves some accolades. It's high time ppl start reverencing God Almighty inwardly and outwardly. His likes will say Church is in the hrt, that's why other religions see Christians as unserious ppl. If d bouncing vex am, let him go build his own Church or go to a place he'll be accepted like that lipsrsealed
Nonsense talk, if the church does not like his dressing they should warn him not to dress like that next time instead of sending him out immediately.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:03pm On May 21, 2018
What has become the doctrine of our so called churches. Some of our church administrators have gone mad again.
That young man might just be a new convert whom acceptance of Christ as saviour took ages . Now they have just discouraged him absolutely.
In early 90s Papa Adeboye considered the.millions of youth way and decided he won't allow the devil to have them ;that was what led to model parish.
Even in MFM as a first timer you are free but along the line no one will tell u to amend your ways.
Heresy is a sin
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by samzepaparazi: 6:20pm On May 21, 2018
How can you tell someone what to wear to church.

Is he exposing his prick
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by anigold(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Young man was shamed and Bounced out from a Popular Church in Lagos after he reportedly wore the dress you see below, Now according to his friend who shared the photo his page, the guy arrived church as per normal Sunday thing, then the Ushers bounced him out on reason that the outfit is not normal, He said the church is located in Lekki.

See the photo below and tell me what you think..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-chased-out-from-popular-lagos.html

this is terrible for a church wear
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by anigold(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2018
Sending him a way is wrong.. what if he was about to give his life to Christ.. I think he should have been pardon and advice not to wear such again to Church..if he repeats such dressing that's when he should be disciplined..
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Ifedith(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2018
tobidipity:
People could be funny sha. You can't dress like this to see a local government chairman not to talk of seeing a governor in this but they think its proper to dress to the presence of the Most High like this. I know some people will say its the heart God is interested in not the appearance. No wahala. Dey there dey mock yourselves. Osigogo!
I don't mean to spit on your biscuit but, who did Jesus die for? Secondly what is the purpose the gathering of brethrens? When you're done answering these 2 questions sincerely from your heart.... God bless you.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 21, 2018
tobidipity:

Can you blame them? They are products of funny gospel. undecided
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by viktuur(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2018
I think it's more of stuff on the Tshirt, I think
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by enonche85(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2018
I don't see anything wrong in what he wore to church, except it has to do with the inscription on the shirt.

Those church ushers should come to House on The Rock lekki and see dressing!...I sat close to a lady last Sunday who all her fresh n fair laps was revealing!. I was just peeping all through...I later try control my self sha. grin grin
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 7:16am On May 22, 2018
Assassin101:
na one American "yabis rap" tv program where you yab another person's mum with rap

i see
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by tpiar: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2019
stefanweeks:
Shebi na him won go church

Whatever he sees he takes

True.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by tpiar: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2019
anigold:
I think he should have been pardon and advice not to wear such again to Church..if he repeats such dressing that's when he should be disciplined..

Huh?

Disci what?
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by johnHerba(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) by johnHerba(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.