Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Are Various Career Opportunities After M.com? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Various Career Opportunities After M.com? (358 Views)

Top 10 Online M.com Colleges/universities In India 2023-my College Buddy / Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Various Career Opportunities After M.com? by rahulsingh2015: 11:15am On May 21, 2018
1. Career opportunities available in private sector: Lots of career opportunities are available for m.com graduates in the Finance and Account section of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies like Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Nestlé India, Cadbury India, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care, Asian Paints (India) etc. M.Com graduates can take up any of the following job roles available in these companies and earn a salary between Rs. 1,00, 000/- and Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum. Post that can be held are:
Assistant Manager
Company Law Assistant
Junior Accountant
Relationship Manager
Sales Officer (Accounts)
With experience, they can move up to the position of Senior Accounts Executive, Senior Executive of Corporate Sales or even ERP Functional Executive.

2.) They can also find following lucrative career opportunities in Insurance companies like Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited, SBI Life Insurance Company Limited, HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited etc.
Accountant
Book Keeper
Cashier
Financial Analyst
Mutual Fund Broker
Budget Analyst
Internal Auditor
Securities Analyst
Salary offered to mcom graduates in these jobs are between Rs.1, 00, 000/- to Rs.7, 00, 000/- depending on the type of company. Private Banks like HSBC, Max New York Life, HDFC etc. also recruit these postgraduates for the post of credit officer, loan officer or accounts officer with a salary up to Rs. 5, 00, 000/- per annum.

3. After Clearing UGC NET exam you are eligible for becoming professor in any university. Your experience will make you future more glorious.

4. PHD is another option after which one can pursue you research and even you can go abroad based on your research.
Re: What Are Various Career Opportunities After M.com? by Anujjindal12(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2021
If you've done MBA then of course you should try to appear in UGC NET Exam, But before go through any decision make sure you should have knowledge about it. Get the Complete Details of UGC NET Exam

From my experience of having cleared the UGC NET myself and from coaching thousands of students to do the same, I can say that solving Mock tests is an excellent way to understand the UGG NET exam pattern and to understand your strong and weak suits. Solving mocks will train you to finish the papers within the prescribed time limit. This makes [urlhttps://www.anujjindal.in/ugc-net-mock-test-and-books/]UGC NET mock tests [/url]very valuable. To help you with the same, I have made available on my website, free UGC NET mock tests that you can choose to practice on.

(1) (Reply)

How To Conquer Post-utme Once And For All / Walailak University International College / SEPLAT JV 2018 Scholarship : Apply For 2018 SEPLAT Scholarship For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.