Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) (44559 Views)

Asus ROG Phone 2 Price In Nigeria & Specs / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by henry007(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2018
tbadejo25:
Sounds French but biko is it every week they release new phone ni?
Feel like i've seen like 10 reviews this year.

Just 6 o grin

Only reviewed 3. The Pop 1, F2 and Camon X Pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YkZjCHNNc&t=26s

Cutehector:
Henry007 where is the price? angry

Is this official? Never heard of it.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by gonkin(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2018
henry007:

Just 6 o grin

Is this official? Never heard of it.
but your topic included price

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by henry007(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2018
Cutehector:
but your topic included price

Topic isn't mine. Check link of the blogger.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by uuzba(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by uuzba(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2018
There's nothing like Heavy Users
There's only Total Addicts

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Dearlord(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2018
I am still looking for a good phone with :
Battery 12,000mA
Front camera 12mpixel with flash
Rear Camera 72mp with flash
Rom 64G
Micro SD.... 360G
No Bluetooth
Finger prints & voice sensor lock
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2018
If no be IPhone or Samsung or LG or HTC, all this Chinco phones Na pooo.......

Those using It should pray to be lifted out of poverty!!!
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by princetom1(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2018
Colb461:
BT d battery capacity is top notch..5000MAH wow

5000 mah with mtk 6580 is nt even as good with the lowest of Qualcomm chip with 3000mah... Tecno using Nigeria since time immemorial
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:47pm On May 21, 2018
Dharniel:
nwannem, How muchh?
N47,000

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by princetom1(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

MTK Processors

Its nt just mtk its mtk 6580, the worst ever from mtk
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by BlackHatNaija: 8:48pm On May 21, 2018
Leagoo new phone comes with 7000mAh battery capacity and wireless charging. Techno can do more.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by fibonacci2526: 8:50pm On May 21, 2018
MTK 6580 in 2018?? Good God and some novice are raving about the battery. lollll. Nigerians really deserve Tecno and infinix. Tufia.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by BruncleZuma: 8:50pm On May 21, 2018
princetom1:

I no follow ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by fibonacci2526: 8:53pm On May 21, 2018
princetom1:

And some people are happy because the battery is 5000mah. I wish our people can take time to do research and see that it isn't about the number of mah that determines how long the phone will last, same with people equating the number of pixels for better camera quality. They know most Nigerians want big batteries, them just give them the worst processor ever.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Okoyeeboz: 8:53pm On May 21, 2018
leovictory:
Another sub-standard product again....

That reminds me Tecno and product lunch is 5&6,they don't space their product it like they always launch a device every 2 hrs.
Go ask Samsung,Apple,Lenovo,Nokia,HTC,Vivo,Xiomi etc they will tell u quality matters more than numbers.
The most annoying part is they are more likely the same, they only change the casing.

Let me be going before their agent start yapping.. tongue tongue tongue

Im China where these criminals make Tecno crap, If you dare advertise a tecno product in China, you'll be executed for peddling a substandard and counterfeit product.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
Na because i c "pouvoir" french word thats why i opened this thread. Having looked at d specs, i can only laugh & hiss. Rubbish!

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Badookelzi(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

And some people are happy because the battery is 5000mah. I wish our people can take time to do research and see that it isn't about the number of mah that determines how long the phone will last, same with people equating the number of pixels for better camera quality. They know most Nigerians want big batteries, them just give them the worst processor ever.

its actually MT6737
OP is just so dumb
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2018
people bashing tecno I don't understand, these are phones in line with how much you pay, they have a target market and they are satisfying a demographic. Quality you say, if they give you quality, you will still run and use an iPhone or a Samsung all in the name of class and claim chinco is too expensive, if you can afford luxury then buy it, if you can't use what you can afford and pray God lifts you up

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Badookelzi(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
people bashing tecno I don't understand, these are phones in line with how much you pay, they have a target market and they are satisfying a demographic. Quality you say, if they give you quality, you will still run and use an iPhone or a Samsung all in the name of class and claim chinco is too expensive, if you can afford luxury then buy it, if you can't use what you can afford and pray God lifts you up

God bless you
all these xiaomi fanboys
even other manufacturers like huawei,nokia still use this mtk 6737 but when tecno or infinix uses it, it seems theve just commited the biggest crime in the world
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Badookelzi(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2018
tecno are trying, but the should try better than that.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 21, 2018
Hello! I need advice and valuable suggestions from you all. I opened a bank account one month ago,i followed all they told me,last of which was bvn which i adequately complied. Now since then the account was restricted. I contacted them as expected,now they are asking for utility bill. But we use prepaid at home. Please is it that there is a receipt for prepaid power or what? How does prepaid bills work because i have browsed the internet but nothing. Thanks
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by princetom1(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Na waa o and if u tell some of these guys they are being exploited, they will swear for their enemy... Too bad, our people need knowledge
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2018
Badookelzi:

God bless you
all these xiaomi fanboys
even other manufacturers like huawei,nokia still use this mtk 6737 but when tecno or infinix uses it, it seems theve just commited the biggest crime in the world
double standards is a fundamental characteristics of the average Nigerian
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by princetom1(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2018
Badookelzi:

God bless you
all these xiaomi fanboys

This is mtk 6580, the last time i checked, Xiaomi will never used that trash call chip, even if Xiaomi use such, it wount be more than 50 usd (18k)... U know the difference between Xiaomi fans and tecno slaves? Xiaomi fans are well enlightened about what they are buying, the know the chip used, camera module used, type of glass and screen used, infact, they know wat the whole phone consist of and they know wat its worth bt tecno slaves, just swallow anything tecno throw at them... I was once a tecno slave bt now am free, i can use meizu, leeco, Xiaomi, one plus, Huawei and odas... Nt that cosmetic from tecno and it likes..

Eg, at the price of this trash from tecno, i can get meizu m6 note... No need talking much, do urself a favour, Google it and read review

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Badookelzi(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2018
princetom1:

This is mtk 6580, the last time i checked, Xiaomi will never used that trash call chip, even if Xiaomi use such, it wount be more than 50 usd (18k)... U know the difference between Xiaomi fans and tecno slaves? Xiaomi fans are well enlightened about what they are buying, the know the chip used, camera module used, type of glass and screen used, infact, they know wat the whole phone consist of and they know wat its worth bt tecno slaves, just swallow anything tecno throw at them... I was once a tecno slave bt now am free, i can use meizu, leeco, Xiaomi, one plus, Huawei and odas... Nt that cosmetic from tecno and it likes

its mtk 6737 u idiot.
the phone is on gizmochina
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 21, 2018
Tecno be like "NIGERIA" in disguise
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by laydoh(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
2GB RAM/16GB ROM and a 1.3GHz processor for heavy users?
leave them. heavy users my foot,what shud we then call my ZUK Z1 that runs on 2.5 GHz, 3GB RAM/64GB ROM and 4100mah Battery.It isnt even mtk sh!t variant oo.here i am still complaining that the fone is nt ok enuf.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by Badookelzi(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2018
Mikeshiangala:

https://smattgeeksmedia.com/reviews/tecno-pouvoir-2-specs-price-kenyanigeria-ghana/

OP Stop Posting Fake Specs
- The Processor In This Phone Is MT6737
- it also support 4g lte

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) by princetom1(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2018
Badookelzi:

its mtk 6737 u idiot.
the phone is on gizmochina

Because Gizmochina listed, it has become an achievement? U should try out elephone, doogee and Umi too because Gizmochina listed dem... And besides, op clearly wrote mtk 6580, how am i to be blamed for d op?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Handed-Out Free Data Bundles By Mistake / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.