Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji (801 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 21, 2018
A Nigerian blogger named Isaac somto, took to his facebook handle to criticise Pregnant linda ikeji
Isaac somto says linda is a hypocrite and a babymama.. He said

“2014 = LINDA IKEJI– ‘I won’t have sex till I’m married’

2018 =Linda Ikeji–Pregnant out of wedlock.

Hypocrisy at it's pinnacle, Nigerians are huge wolves in sheep's clothing, since it's Linda that Got pregnant that is the reason "Congrats" is flying noticeable all around, Assuming it's that 37 year old lady by your road side that got pregnant all of you will begin lashing her.. Biko we should call a spade a spade!

Linda will be a "babymama"...and this demonstrates she was simply being tricky about her statement in 2014, Considering what number of individuals she has delude �... Chai, Nigerians are funny sha.

I'm not against her o, it's her life but rather saying a certain something and doing another is absolutely uncalled for.”

Link to post as nigerians blasts him https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1997468253914000&id=100009525344682&comment_id=1997480677246091&ref=opera_speed_dial&_rdr
Re: Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji by Shelloween(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2018
life changes.. people change..... opinions change. the earlier you realize this.. the better for you. shove your criticism up your stinking ass. it's her life.

p.s. it doesn't mean you gat no point though

2 Likes

Re: Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji by Whizdorm001(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2018
Pained loser!
Re: Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 21, 2018
He does have a point though

Food for thought
Re: Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji by dominique(f): 12:35pm On May 21, 2018
What if she got pregnant through artificial insemination? Her life, her business go mind yours

2 Likes

Re: Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 21, 2018
Lakeside79:
He does have a point though

Food for thought

I wanted bashing him.. But i thought of it... This is correct let's be honest
Re: Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 21, 2018
dominique:
What if she got pregnant through artificial insemination? Her life, her business go mind yours

Linda tht doesn't mind people's life?
Re: Linda Is A Hypocrite, And A Glorified Babymama –naija Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji by neolboy(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2018
Why are all these people mad that Linda is pregnant

(1) (Reply)

"Toyin Lawani Is The Best Of Her Kind" - Nina Says / Wizkid Kiss Tiwa Savage On Stage At Ghana Meets Naija 2018 / Again! Wizkid (star Boy) Kisses Tiwa Savage(africa Bad Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.