Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' (49080 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Mcsmith Ochendo Blasts Linda Ikeji, Pastors, Native Doctors & Mugus / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Bhelamblog(m): 4:31am On Jul 05, 2018
'Why do you like my big Boobs, Are U Bisexual'- Actress To Linda Ikeji for writing about her.

Totally Hilarious, This Actress Funke Adesiyan who's more popular for showing off her Massive boobs as always, is calling out Linda Ikeji for writing about her, Her boobs to be specific, After she shared a photo of herself chilling in a Jacuzzi.. She claims Linda has been writting about her boobs for 8yrs, lol..
see her post below!

She said:
'' I just read your post about me on your blog. I was surprised to see you have been writing about me in the past 8years or so and 85% of the time, its about my BOOBS. Is my BOOBS a reminder of what you wish you had? or are you bisexual in nature? I can't fathom how a woman will be constantly attracted to another person's body like you. You talked about how I took a dip in a pool today. My sister, no be pool, it's called jacuzzi J.A.C.U.Z.Z.I. and you sit in a jacuzzi. Moreso, I'm I expected to wear Iro and Buba here? This is a picture of you and I in our swimsuits. The only difference is in the size of our boobs. My sister, contact Dr @grandvillemedlaser if you want yours bigger. Your obsession with my boobs got to stop. Afterall, if you don't have it, you buy it! It's becoming a noise.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/why-do-you-like-my-big-boobs-are-you.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49am On Jul 05, 2018
CLAPBACK OF THE YEAR!!!

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51am On Jul 05, 2018
A millions soldiers cannot STOP the boobs whose time has come!! wink cheesy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by pyyxxaro: 5:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Women

Smh embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Drakkernoir: 5:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Everyone must trend...

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Joshmodest(m): 6:01am On Jul 05, 2018
its been a while Linda got insulted!!!.... I'm happy to see somebody blasting her once again!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by KendrickAyomide: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Joshmodest:
its been a while Linda got insulted!!!.... I'm happy to see somebody blasting her once again!
since WizKid qave her fatality

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by blackkaponne(m): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2018
mumu actress...the more you make a spectacle out of it the more viewers....the more money for linda....if you dont want your shit in public dont post it

52 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Adeoludt(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2018
Aunty Linda nah you b diz...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Naijawebmaster: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Madam! Linda is a blogger. Sensational/controversial headlines brings people to her blog! Besides, you are not the only person with big boobs she writes about. It's Linda and other bloggers I blame..they give people like you unnecessary attention. angry

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naijacentric(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2018
If she is sef i wont be surprised i heard most of our celebs play the oda league if u know u know!

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by krestup: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2018
k
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by HeWrites(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Mumu ni woman yi sha.

So Linda Ikeji no get Author/Writer?

She thinks she's really the one posting all that

Radarada

18 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by dadavivo: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Who dumped this cow in a pool.

Trying to use Linda to become popular, look at this cow that I've never seen before

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Attention seeker.. cheesy cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by czarina(f): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Story. Like you don't know the same is written about any other person for blog traffic. Gerrarahere mhen undecided

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by soberdrunk(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2018
See how boobs be like mini geepee tank.... angry

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by dominique(f): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Actresses everywhere. Which movies do they act self?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

I leave this to ladies to judge.
Don't be partial bcoz both belong to your gender o.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2018
ashawo oloshi.. idiot...
see her large breast n tiny waist..

mumu no dey feel funky...

everyone wan trend undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Bossontop(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2018
undecided
Hmmm.....this could turn out to be interesting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by realborn(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

There is really something wrong!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by emi14: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Joshmodest:
Tribal war...all her warring factions are Yorubas. Why?

8 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Crieff(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Attention seeker.. cheesy cheesy

The perfect gif.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by abbaapple: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2018
angry

This olosho want to compare herself with the greatest entrepreneure like Linda Spits on her lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2018
She writes about your boobs because that is all you are. A set of mammary glands with an idiot attached to them.

Has ms funke ever appeared in a picture that does not highlight her breasts?

At least cossy does not ever try to form that she has anything other than boobs going for her . This one is just daft.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2018
.Linda my Linda!!!! Keep shinning!!!!! don't mind the haters

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by freethinker01: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Just negodu, what are we exactly supposed to do with this kind of news?

Seun, warn your moderators.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.