Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts (10478 Views)

It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / Google Forced To Pay $11m To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts / Meet The Non Nigerian Owners Of Naij And Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by okolet(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2018
Abeg I dey interested to know too
ITbomb:
Na from which year dem dey start to pay
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by BiafranBushBoy: 8:36am On May 22, 2018
chinavs9ja:
Good news indeed.....

I am a writer, incase you need a writer kindly check my signature....Shalom

How much do you charge?
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by jeffkennedy: 8:51am On May 22, 2018
This is the best news I have heard this year, bad nigga Google scamming bloggers since 1900, but sadly this settlement only concern AdSense publishers in the US and Canada. If you have a non US or Canadian AdSense, sorry nothing for you.
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by Xisnin(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2018
Silvermoney:
Google is big enough to know which adsense dollar or cent comes from click fraud and which isn't.. If they're terminating a publisher account for click fraud, then they should simply pay the legitimately earned sum after subtracting the click fraud proceeds. If they want to ban the account thereafter, no problem. As long as they pay their due.

And if it's merely a matter of TOS violation, then fine, terminating the account is understandable. But withholding accumulated earnings along with account termination is a no no. I don't understand how this was even allowed to continue for so long.

That is what most tech companies that deal with payments do.
Think Ebay, Paypal and the rest.
They should have been ordered to pay with interest.
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by Lalas247(f): 8:59am On May 22, 2018
JixNation:
Lalas247, I hope your account was suspended too?
Why
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by globemoney: 9:09am On May 22, 2018
Maxbounty up next
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by enoch273: 9:10am On May 22, 2018
Nnaabros:

I have no idea. But I think its what you had in the account before the ban. And I don't even think this applies to account that were legitimately banned. Only those that were banned for no good reason
i've a good number of accounts banned for no good reason.
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by Confidento(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2018
I'm just smiling at ya'll thinking Google would pay banned Nigerians accounts... You would surely have to provide a solid evidence of false ban for that to happen
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by Nobody: 10:22am On May 22, 2018
If you are from Africa or 3rd country.... There is nothing for you...
We are not recognized except its sell us there garbage.
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by IamDaniella: 12:07pm On May 22, 2018
Linjust Comedy episode 25 "one good turn " � � so funny, that moment when your past comes after you � ➡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHUIf_KwRw

Subscribe to Linjust Comedy official YouTube channel ➡ https://www.youtube.com/user/linjusttv?sub_confirmation=1 for more fresh, funny and exciting videos. Subscription is FREE!

Please Share .Thanks.
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by IamDaniella: 1:19pm On May 22, 2018
Linjust Comedy episode 25 "one good turn " � � so funny, that moment when your past comes after you � ➡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHUIf_KwRw

Subscribe to Linjust Comedy official YouTube channel ➡ https://www.youtube.com/user/linjusttv?sub_confirmation=1 for more fresh, funny and exciting videos. Subscription is FREE!

Please Share .Thanks.
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 22, 2018
enoch273:

i've a good number of accounts banned for no good reason.
Did you have money in all of them before the ban? And I hope you know that having multiple accounts is not even allowed in their rules? undecided

I am not a Google expert so let's see what happens
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by ogkreatives(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2018
How do I get the Class Member Number and Control Number to file a claim. I get money for google hand cheesy
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by moneyadulttube: 4:18pm On May 22, 2018
adsense wont pay much compared to adult cpa and affiliate offers, check my signature for more info.
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by chinavs9ja(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

How much do you charge?
Check my signature and let us talk price
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by enoch273: 3:18am On May 23, 2018
Nnaabros:
Did you have money in all of them before the ban? And I hope you know that having multiple accounts is not even allowed in their rules? undecided

I am not a Google expert so let's see what happens

Yes boss.
Re: Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts by ogkreatives(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2018
ogkreatives:
How do I get the Class Member Number and Control Number to file a claim. I get money for google hand cheesy

Howfa OP?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Open Blocked Sites On Google Chrome!!! / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Leadership Newspaper Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.