Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa (22176 Views)

Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students / Singer Niniola Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (photos) / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by enoch273: 6:42pm On May 21, 2018
slysteel:
That's a fact
thanks boss
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by Endtimesmith(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2018
They misplaced her for Nina.
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by enoch273: 6:48pm On May 21, 2018
front3line:

Like they do not rob in Nigeria. Let South Africa degenerate to dastardly level of boko haram, kidnapping and militancy plaguing Nigeria before you start disparaging that country.

Your father n forefathers in Nigeria are several billions times more lazy than the laziest South Africans. Selling drugs and scam is not hard work.

What a retarded human. Always opening you stinking mouth to trash talk another countr while you country, the leaders n even you it’s citizen are ful of shit n that’s coming from a Nigerian.
look at this South African waste of sperm, go to the dictionary, the meaning of laziness is south african go look up forbes (you black south africans can't even read) beg someone to help you, the richest man in african is a Nigerian... Now I just educated you at no cost, you can go back to snatching phones.

4 Likes

Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:05pm On May 21, 2018
Thank God you are alive let this be a warning to anybody south Africa is not a country you go to on vacation south Africa is a deadly country the people there can kill because of 5cent.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by deebrownneymar: 7:07pm On May 21, 2018
SA na highest for daylight robbery. I remember when either a BBC or CNN reporter was robbed while reporting live in SA. The criminals were never caught.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by weyreypey: 7:11pm On May 21, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef
Fine pass your mother
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by eluquenson(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2018
This robbery is a pure set up, Sandton is a very cool and peaceful area in Joburg

2 Likes

Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by back2sender: 7:41pm On May 21, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
The picture above shows niniola under Mandela d1ck.... What do you expect

Pls fellow nairalanders
Pls I need any material regarding this topic

An examination of the effect of abandoned property on residential neighborhoods
Cribs for ogbologbo.
Ashawo joint.
Codeine arena
Shop for IGBO boys
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by TheAngry1: 7:49pm On May 21, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef

Mumu
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by geekybabe(f): 7:55pm On May 21, 2018
enoch273:
Lazy South Africans, mandela go dey weep now, the only thing they're well renowned for in that HIV ridden shithole is xenophobia and armed robbery. If awards were given to ugliest niggas in Africa SA will take the lead.

I was robbed in Lagos a couple of months back. No I didnt go to an eatery. I didn't even take cab. I boarded a danfo bus in Lagos by a regular bustop. And that was it. Everything was taken from me at gun point in dat bus. I went to police station to report and for 20 mins no one answered. D police man on duty was asleep in broad daylight. Nigeria is a bigger mess than what SA is. And d fact that there are no statistics doesn't mean HIV is not well spread in Nigeria.

Robbery is not affiliated to any country. If it were, Nigerians would be the bigger thieves

2 Likes

Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by mudiana(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2018
hoodmenconcept:
blogger or niniola must be a lair... how can she hold R300k cash at hand??... that's a white lie...
maybe she went to south Africa to start olidara business(thrift collector).
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by silent10(m): 8:04pm On May 21, 2018
front3line:

Morron is that the same richest man your Igbo tribesmen love to hate. Is Dangote no longer an aboki. Amadioha cut of your tongue and fingers you use to claim Dangote as one of your own while your tribesmen continuously disparage everything about the north where he is from.
lol grin he will not reply this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by Funkybabee(f): 8:14pm On May 21, 2018
kennieG:
All Nigeria students should visit this website "unimitx. com... Trending at the moment

You need more members on it,I mean real traffic though nice build
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 21, 2018
Thoughts and prayers please guys Cape Town is more tourist friendly these days it’s all about traveling with a company that understands your safety and security
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by enoch273: 8:18pm On May 21, 2018
geekybabe:

I was robbed in Lagos a couple of months back. No I didnt go to an eatery. I didn't even take cab. I boarded a danfo bus in Lagos by a regular bustop. And that was it. Everything was taken from me at gun point in dat bus. I went to police station to report and for 20 mins no one answered. D police man on duty was asleep in broad daylight. Nigeria is a bigger mess than what SA is. And d fact that there are no statistics doesn't mean HIV is not well spread in Nigeria.

Robbery is not affiliated to any country. If it were, Nigerians would be the bigger thieves
you just caught my attention with the female techie thing, can we get to know each other better? 08179538301. Plssss.
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by Orpe7(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2018
Shes lucky she wasnt Shot first then robbed
Cus na shoot first rob later dem sabi for SA
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by forreelinc(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2018
weyreypey:

Fine pass your mother
cool that's not whatcha momma said when she was rubbing off to a photo of my mom last nite
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by weyreypey: 9:30pm On May 21, 2018
forreelinc:

cool that's not whatcha momma said when she was rubbing off to a photo of my mom last nite
Make sense next time. Weak response.
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by forreelinc(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2018
weyreypey:

Make sense next time. Weak response.
grin lol! e pain am
Pele
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by weyreypey: 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
forreelinc:

grin lol! e pain am
Pele
Pain Kwa?
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by Thaheer(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2018
front3line:

Morron is that the same richest man your Igbo tribesmen love to hate. Is Dangote no longer an aboki. Amadioha cut of your tongue and fingers you use to claim Dangote as one of your own while your tribesmen continuously disparage everything about the north where he is from.
The fact that you believe what you see on nairaland doesn't make it true..On a regular,away from nairaland,Nigerians are the most self-loving people who at the slightest provocation against their country would rise to defend Nigeria..
The fact that they are bad eggs who spoil the countries image doesn't mean all nigerians are tribalist...
So comparing Nigeria with SA is a big insult on we the Nigerians..
NIGERIA,GOOD PEOPLE,GREAT NATION..

Forget what you see on nairaland..
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by SlayerForever: 10:20am On May 22, 2018
enoch273:

look at this South African waste of sperm, go to the dictionary, the meaning of laziness is south african go look up forbes (you black south africans can't even read) beg someone to help you, the richest man in african is a Nigerian... Now I just educated you at no cost, you can go back to snatching phones.

South Africans are dumb aswear. The ret@rd couldn't even cloak himself properly. Dumbfucks.
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by SlayerForever: 10:25am On May 22, 2018
[s]
geekybabe:

[/s]

Madam shut up. Nigeria is a shithole quite alright. However,SA is just the same,if not worse. The extremely high rate of HIV infection and armed robbery is an SA thing.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by enoch273: 10:37am On May 22, 2018
SlayerForever:

South Africans are dumb aswear. The ret@rd couldn't even cloak himself properly. Dumbfucks.
I swear down, very lazy bunch of hypocrites, as safe as johannesburg is you will still see the mediocres lurking around looking for whom to relieve off his/her belongings.
Re: Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa by newjosboy: 8:25pm On May 22, 2018
lagosmp3:
GIST FROM LAGOSMP3

Nigerian singer, Niniola, was robbed, on Wednesday night, at a popular fast food restaurant in Sandton, Sowetanlive reports.

Niniola who was in South Africa on holiday, was having a meal with two other friends when they were attacked by robbers at McDonald's restaurant on Grayston drive.

According to an eyewitness, Niniola's bag and cellphone were taken while two of her friends were robbed of jewellery and cash.

Sandton police spokesman, Captain Granville Meyer, confirmed that a case of robbery was opened by Niniola's friend on Wednesday night.”

Meyer said the complainant alleged that he came from Sandton City after shopping and went to McDonald's, where they were robbed by three men. "Jewellery and cash to an estimated value of R300000 was taken," Meyer added.

Source: http://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/gist/singer-niniola-robbed-south-africa/

As bolded above, is the complainant a male? Naso Yolobas dey always dey confused with the use of gender. Go back to skool jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Marvis Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Yomi Fabiyi's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.