Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,678 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France (43309 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by WotzupNG: 4:13pm On May 21, 2018
Below are pictures showing Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke having fun during her visit to the palace of Versailles.

She wrote:

Le chateau de Versailles est magnifique Wow Versailles is Beautiful.. One of Reasons I love to travel is to see beautiful places like dis
#DANIELLAOKEKE
#GODOVEREVERYTHING

The Palace of Versailles is a royal château in Versailles in the Île-de-France region of France. It is now open as a museum and is a very popular tourist attraction. – wikipedia

https://www.wotzup.ng/daniella-okeke-palace-versailles/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by biacan(f): 4:15pm On May 21, 2018
She's so beautiful smiley anytime any day girl always slay kiss

Xinzu ( Muna**) right now lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by forreelinc(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2018
she no even fine sef

13 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by WotzupNG: 4:16pm On May 21, 2018
More lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by biacan(f): 4:19pm On May 21, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even find sef
You fine ?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by softwerk(f): 4:30pm On May 21, 2018
Ashawo......how did you get to France?! sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Metuh: 5:03pm On May 21, 2018
softwerk:
Holy Mary... when are you gonna leave your village

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Chubhie: 6:00pm On May 21, 2018
What a wonderful world. I consciously set this intention to visit this place in the near future.

Nice back view tho.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Pebcak: 6:10pm On May 21, 2018
grin grin

Apostle Su.....................

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Lekan1o1: 6:10pm On May 21, 2018
grin
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 21, 2018
Shit eater . apostle sule nacker

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Alejoc(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2018
Hmmmm....... Seen

Next!
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by winterfell007(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2018
Wow!! What a work of art
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by slawomir: 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
ok
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Pebcak: 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
shocked shocked
We need to Check Apostles location is he i France for Ministers conference? If u know u know The weather right now at the shore of Versailles is very cloudy grin grin grin grin grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Greenbuoy(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
N o n s e n s e

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by kennieG(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
All Nigeria students should visit this website "unimitx. com... Trending at the moment
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Memphis357(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
She puts the "Cop" in Coprophilia
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by obaataaokpaewu: 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
I bin wan ask which movies she don feature before I come remember say I no dey watch Naija movies except African Magic Igbo (Ebe o na akpotu) grin

19 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by nairavsdollars(f): 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
So unfortunate. Despite all her assets, they still barred her from entering the palace

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Vivos: 6:13pm On May 21, 2018
Another unknown actress
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Metuh: 6:14pm On May 21, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even find sef
Which type of immigrant engrish is this

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Benekruku(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2018
APOSTLE SULEMAN HAS TRULY BEEN TO HEAVEN BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Riogeese(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2018
softwerk:
Up your game too, so you can be like her tongue

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 21, 2018
Iyam sure King Louis whose palace u posing in front whose head was hacked off by the French ppl during the French revolution would wake up from the grave right now and smack that fat booty of urs cheesy...wat a bootycheesy .

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by SoapQueen(f): 6:16pm On May 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
So unfortunate. Despite all her assets, they still barred her from entering the palace

At least, she got to the vicinity. You, Have you ever entered your village palace?

13 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Macnnoli4(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2018
This kind picture quality makes the place to be like painting with the actress in front of it or is it my java phone
Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by gurunlocker: 6:17pm On May 21, 2018
You wan tell me say na movie this one dey do wey she dey travel like this? Even if she get business, she no fit dey travel like this.

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by BafanaBafana: 6:17pm On May 21, 2018
And some people still wonder what senators do with their fat allowances

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by tunary(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
You fine ?
LWKMO hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke At The Palace Of Versailles In France by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 21, 2018
Apostle paid expenses, If you know you know

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Becomes Moetchandon Ambassador / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.