Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) (43323 Views)

Marry You Best Friend: Laura Ikeji And Husband Love Photo / Desmond Elliot Shows Off His Son As He Rocks Mother's Wig / Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Mrop(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nollywood actor and politician Desmond Elliot celebrates his mother as he pose with her in new adorable photo. See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-love-you-always-desmond-elliot-pose-with-his-pretty-mother/

18 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Mrop(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
See More Photos HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by LearnITsmash(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why can't you guys pose with your fathers who suffered to raise you clowns, ungrateful dingbats undecided undecided

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
shocked

One of the keys to unlocking the blessings is honour.. Anyone who birth you possesses the power to bless or curse you effectively, unchallenged even by the devil except God. When you honour your parents, you unleash from their bosom the blessings reserved only for the children who honour.

I knew from a very young age that the blessings from a parent far outweighs the prayers and proclamations of priests and prophets combined. Hence, I sought for it, for a window. I was restless. When the opportunity came, I knelt before my father and asked for that one thing, the greatest gift a son can ever recieve.

He layed his hands on my head, never said a word but his tears began to drop on my head. I knew something in me changed that day. An indescribable level of empowerment. That was all I needed to become Richdad.

Richdad

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Lilshorecords(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why hin pikin no con fine

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
shocked

A 'nobody' who sells adsense is calling an achiever a dingbats. You will hand over this bar of stupidity someday. It won't remain with you forever.
LearnITsmash:
Why can't you guys pose with your fathers who suffered to raise you clowns, ungrateful dingbats undecided undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Claireshan1(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mother like no other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
smiley
Momma's boys worldwide,gather here let's take selfies cool
I love you mom and I'm not ashamed to say it even though I'm 28 grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by morikee: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Mom I love you too can't repay what you did to me forever grateful.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
I love u too.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:

naso men de suffer na..

father will suffer raise kids, and 1st die

later mother will start to enjoy wetin papa suffer for...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Good.
God bless her.

What of the Dad?? Let's start showing the Dads some love. Men de suffer pass.

8 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Claireshan1:
Mother like no other
uve tasted ma own sweet dish angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:

In Igbo, it is called; "Nwoke lucha ogu, nwanyi enwere akuku".
Meaning: The man will fight, and the woman will take the glory.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by lenghtinny(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Why always momma angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Citytrend: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
That's the Pride of Every Woman.
God please me Too

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lilshorecords:
Why hin pikin no con fine
Ask the wife now lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by anambraamaka: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Love my mum too
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by jayextra(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
I Love 'em both...Mom's late tho'

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by FarahAideed: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Too beautiful
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by bikefab(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Beta pikin.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
NICE PICTURE
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:

What if he is fatherless?
What if the father abandoned them and not associating with them or walked out the marriage?
What about those whose fathers denied their paternity?
You can't force your parent(s) to associate with you if they don't want.
Ramsey Noah is alleged to be involved in Paternity scandal, he doesn't know his father. His mother was playing around.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Criticaltemp: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by ipswitch: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Desmond mama too fine!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by GGirll: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sweet mother!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I support you 100%

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shows His Mother Love (Photo) by Onyi90(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I wonder o. Or better pose with the both just like Linda and some few others do

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG / Cynthia Morgan's Hot Photo In The Kitchen; Reveals She’s Cooking Her Album / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.