Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,392 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] (42430 Views)

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! / Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump / Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:39pm On May 21, 2018
perdollar:
woman wet don Bleep tire so tey she divorce and wey don dey reach menoPAUSE na him ds dude marry! hope dey for elderly single slaying women b dt
Well a British prince married her like that a woman who made it herself,and who are you and who have you married?
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Diso60090(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2018
sonnie10:
We all deserve a second chance in life. The odds were against Meghan yet she is now the Duchess of Sussex.

Don't let anybody or any situation put you down, tomorrow is pregnant.

Who give tomorrow belle
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by BlackHatNaija: 8:45pm On May 21, 2018
safarigirl:
which world?

So, what are Asians? Aboriginals? Be there living in 19th century. The world has moved on, humanity has evolved and racial mixing has warped a lot of things. Even Meghan Markle knows she is not black, it is only low self-esteem black people looking for a place in the world, that are carrying her matter on their head.

As if her marriage will add anything to the black race
The concern here is not what her marriage will add to the black race. Anyways, it's cool you can identify her to the black race BTW.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by BabaRamota1980: 9:06pm On May 21, 2018
safarigirl:
which world?

So, what are Asians? Aboriginals? Be there living in 19th century. The world has moved on, humanity has evolved and racial mixing has warped a lot of things. Even Meghan Markle knows she is not black, it is only low self-esteem black people looking for a place in the world, that are carrying her matter on their head.

As if her marriage will add anything to the black race

Do you not see Meghan's mother in the family picture...the third one?

Its powerful image and symbol to the many who can extract from it a meaningful consolation. Do not belittle their sentiments.

Whether or not Meghan accomodates her blackness she cannot erase the dark skinned marker standing next to her on her most important day.

The Queen of England has a black in-law. There is no shame in it.

Her ancestor, Queen Victoria had an adopted black daughter.

Who knows, in another 100yrs or less a Queen of England might be black. We might have a black King of England. In fact Ifa might displace Christianity and become the practice in the King's palace. Nothing is beyond God's order.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by safarigirl(f): 9:18pm On May 21, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Do you not see Meghan's mother in the family picture...the third one?

Its powerful image and symbol to the many who can extract from it a meaningful consolation. Do not belittle their sentiments.

Whether or not Meghan accomodates her blackness she cannot erase the dark skinned marker standing next to her on her most important day.

The Queen of England has a black in-law. There is no shame in it.

Her ancestor, Queen Victoria had an adopted black daughter.

Who knows, in another 100yrs or less a Queen of England might be black. We might have a black King of England. In fact Ifa might displace Christianity and become the practice in the King's palace. Nothing is beyond God's order.
hahahaha.

And this must be as important to the black race as Obama's presidency grin

The same people that took your Ifa away from you and brainwashed you is who you are celebrating as if God lives in Buckingham palace.

Instead of you to focus on making the most populous black nation a world power and in that way, export things such as religion and beliefs, you are thinking about how Meghan Markle's 25% black blood will eventually produce a black monarch in an overrated royal family.

No wonder the black race is the world's biggest joke. Y'all keep harping on the wrong things. I wonder how much noise white people made when the Prince of a kingdom in Botswana married a white woman against the laws of his people.

These are some of the after effects of colonialism. This is what the cradle of humanity has been reduced to, the greatest continent on earth, a shadow of its great history.

6 Likes

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by caprini1: 9:31pm On May 21, 2018
safarigirl:
hahahaha.

And this must be as important to the black race as Obama's presidency grin

The same people that took your Ifa away from you and brainwashed you is who you are celebrating as if God lives in Buckingham palace.

Instead of you to focus on making the most populous black nation a world power and in that way, export things such as religion and beliefs, you are thinking about how Meghan Markle's 25% black blood will eventually produce a black monarch in an overrated royal family.

No wonder the black race is the world's biggest joke. Y'all keep harping on the wrong things. I wonder how much noise white people made when the Prince of a kingdom in Botswana married a white woman against the laws of his people.

These are some of the after effects of colonialism. This is what the cradle of humanity has been reduced to, the greatest continent on earth, a shadow of its great history.
I can only say WOW ! at your write up....I remain a loyal fan safarigirl, #halamadrid ,#upsupereagles
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Bisbliss(f): 9:31pm On May 21, 2018
OboOlora:
Just like Ebuka that his gay partner sent him nude pics on his honeymoon, this guy is also a gay a55 modafoka hiding under the influence of a royal marriage

I pity the girl though, from one divorce to another...
Comments like this make a friend say some people think with their feet.

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2018
This wedding get as e be in terms of age, race and culture.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by paulohgirlie(f): 10:13pm On May 21, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 21, 2018
safarigirl:
Meghan Markle is not black. You black people should stop allowing white people deceive you
Meghan has just 25% black genes in her blood. She is more white than black.....but you black people will take any crumbs they throw at you to keep you happy undecided

No no Meghan is black. She was seen like dat in her family and even in uk as a black woman. Dont forget all the abuse and even the open letter Harry wrote at the beginning.
And being black does not mean u have a black skin. Black people color goes from dark skin to very fair skin. It depends if ur melanin is secreted abundantly or not. U can be a black man (color) but ur education and environment will turn u as a white man (Mindset)
The same thing with nigerian born and growing up in UK or usa, r dey nigerian?
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by okerekeikpo: 10:20pm On May 21, 2018
What is wrong with this people? Why are they dressing like military personnel? Is Nigeria police catch them now for impersonation them go begin cry
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by okerekeikpo: 10:21pm On May 21, 2018
post=67757793:
This two are meant to be together!
Prince Harry married from his heart. I'm happy for Meghan despite the pressure.

First black woman to be married to the Prince.

Congratulations!

BTW, If this was a Nigerian wedding, all the boobs would be out already.
naso black people dey look?
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by dfrost: 10:34pm On May 21, 2018
post=67757793:

BTW, If this was a Nigerian wedding, all the boobs would be out already.

When most of them don't have anything to show upstairs, what do you expect?
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by AnaMezza: 10:35pm On May 21, 2018
buddenlove:

No no Meghan is black. She was seen like dat in her family and even in uk as a black woman. Dont forget all the abuse and even the open letter Harry wrote at the beginning.
And being black does not mean u have a black skin. Black people color goes from dark skin to very fair skin. It depends if ur melanin is secreted abundantly or not. U can be a black man (color) but ur education and environment will turn u as a white man (Mindset)
I am highly disappointed to read this from a Nigerian. Someone from the most populous black nation? Meghan is NOT black! And no, in the UK she is regarded as mixed race, not black! The only country that will qualify her as black is the US, where racism has eaten so deep that black people today have refused to drop the "one-drop" rule. How is it that biracial people are black, not white? Why are there shades of black, and not shades of white? Why is it that Asians regard their mixtures with Europeans as "eurasians"? Why don't they refer to them as Asians? I swear, many black people are beyond dumb and it's because of such reasoning that other races cannot take us seriously, they see us as lower beings because they see that we treat ourselves as such. I was indifferent about the whole royal wedding until I noticed the amount of black people around the world hailing a well-known racist, thieving family for accepting a woman who if we never saw her mother could pass for an Italian with her skin tone. So embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Burgerlomo: 10:58pm On May 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Gv dem 10 years. Divorce runs in their blood

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Burgerlomo: 11:00pm On May 21, 2018
post=67757794:
HAPPY MARRIED ROYAL LIFE!

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=67762974][/quote]
Lol, una try!
Up Nigeria!
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by perdollar(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well a British prince married her like that a woman who made it herself,and who are you and who have you married?
am comfortable being a member n not a guest of nairaland. seem as if u r stl single at 35 years? ur past has finally caught up wt u n u WL remain single forever if not u WL b a widow soon.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Burgerlomo: 11:05pm On May 21, 2018
post=67763042:

Lol, una try!
Up Nigeria!
grin
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 21, 2018
AnaMezza:

The only country that will qualify her as black is the US, where racism has eaten so deep that black people today have refused to drop[b] the "one-drop" rule[/b]. How is it that biracial people are black, not white?

It s white people who invented the one drop rule. Not black people. Why dey want to change it today? bcoz we have Obama, Oprah.....and now Meghan? So the one drop rule is only valid when u r black and poor? and cease when u become rich and popular?
Meghan is black.
And we have black people with white mindset ( Im quoting my white friend)
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by AnaMezza: 11:33pm On May 21, 2018
buddenlove:

It s white people who invented the one drop rule. Not black people. Why dey want to change it today? bcoz we have Obama, Oprah.....and now Meghan? So the one drop rule is only valid when u r black and poor? and cease when u become rich and popular?
Meghan is black.
And we have black people with white mindset ( Im quoting my white friend)

Perhaps you have comprehension problem. Where in my comment did I say the one drop rule was invented by black people? Perhaps you should read the whole of my comment slowly, with a dictionary by your side, or better still ask your "white friend" to translate it for you. Fool! No wonder You're here claiming a woman who has mentioned on interviews severally that she is "biracial" as black, she doesn't identify as black, but biracial! Get that into your dark skull! It's an achievement that you have a "white friend". How can you even put Meghan on the same pedestal as Oprah and Barack Obama? What exactly is her achievement? Marrying into a century old racist, thieving family? Black people with white mindset? What does that even mean? Continue to learn what makes one black from your white friend o. Goodluck.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:42pm On May 21, 2018
perdollar:
am comfortable being a member n not a guest of nairaland. seem as if u r stl single at 35 years? ur past has finally caught up wt u n u WL remain single forever if not u WL b a widow soon.
Pure rubbish.You couldn't even answer the question instead you told me of your life history and you were busy insulting people who do not care about your existence and are happy with their lives.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 12:03am On May 22, 2018
AnaMezza:

Perhaps you have comprehension problem. Where in my comment did I say the one drop rule was invented by black people? Perhaps you should read the whole of my comment slowly, with a dictionary by your side, or better still ask your "white friend" to translate it for you. Fool! No wonder You're here claiming a woman who has mentioned on interviews severally that she is "biracial" as black, she doesn't identify as black, but biracial! Get that into your dark skull! It's an achievement that you have a "white friend". How can you even put Meghan on the same pedestal as Oprah and Barack Obama? What exactly is her achievement? Marrying into a century old racist, thieving family? Black people with white mindset? What does that even mean? Continue to learn what makes one black from your white friend o. Goodluck.
Typical nigerian from nigeria!!! U cant argue without insulting people or being aggresive.
Pleaz, do drink a ice water and come back
Au revoir.

2 Likes

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 12:23am On May 22, 2018
safarigirl:
her father is white, her mother is half black and half white. What does that make her?

Which bio do you know? You should be the one to read more, I think you are reading with sentiments.

25% black, that is all. It is only in US that she would qualify as black and that is because of the one drop rule

The problem with this theory is that her mom is NOT half white. Not to be mean but please fact check before resulting to insulting others.

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 3:47am On May 22, 2018
Cute

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by gregyboy(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2018
buddenlove:

Nigga dont try and lie to yourself....megan is white If u weren't aware she had a black mum you will consider her full white.perhaps megan mum is completely black nd megan is mixed meaning is only 15 percent that makes her black ...there is no way that 15 percent can enhance any race her linage get married to either white or black...
Her children for harry will be 98℅ white if not 99

Blacks are the most funny race in the world they try to fit in anything that brings hope to the race but can never create glory for themselves ...white people takes advantages of black race all the time ...megan is white she aint even mixed colour or completely black to celebrate about ...what a mockery the white makes of the smallest race all the time ....and you here in nigeria is supporting mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by shadrach77: 10:09am On May 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is not your business,Whether or not it would last doesn't concern you.
A prince married her even though she is domineering not all men are too egoistic and chauvinistic as you are and it is so low of you to say that because one relative was at the wedding it won't last.Princess Diana's wedding to Prince Charles had a lot of her relatives there and they still divorced.
Harry s happy and he didn't complain that he made a poor choice so save yourself the tears.

The last time I checked it’s a free world and I’m entitled to my opinion. Moreso you are not Meghan’s relative so I don’t see why your blood is boiling over the matter. A prince married her. So? Is a prince super-human? Na wah. Crying more than the bereaved undecided kiss cry
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by boyjo: 11:17am On May 22, 2018
enoch273:
no be those nigerians wedding photos wey dey be like couples wey dey practice satanocracy.

As per makeup-wise?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.