Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] (42417 Views)

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! / Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump / Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by donnaD(f): 7:44pm On May 21, 2018
[quote author=OboOlora post=67757809]Just like Ebuka that his gay partner sent him nude pics on his honeymoon, this guy is also a gay a55 modafoka hiding under the influence of a royal marriage

I pity the girl though, from one divorce to another...[/quote
hmmm so much coming from a lady smh.

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Yinxies(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2018
Nice pictures
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by shadrach77: 7:45pm On May 21, 2018
Harry made a poor choice with this lady. She’s the domineering type. Which manner of a lady has just one sole relative at her wedding? It won’t last cry kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Sarang(f): 7:47pm On May 21, 2018
Money is good!

Love ke.. why are people shouting love love..
Is not like Meghan is a nobody or is she? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On May 21, 2018
See decent and responsible pictures.

Not all those practicing the reigning trend in their own wedding day.

Happy married life to them.

Hopefully, the wife has learnt from her previous marriage.

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by eyinjuege: 7:51pm On May 21, 2018
Please see better picture as shown below.
Their authentic traditional wedding

Hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On May 21, 2018
post=67757793:
This two are meant to be together!
Prince Harry married from his heart. I'm happy for Meghan despite the pressure.

First black woman to be married to the Prince.

Congratulations!

BTW, If this was a Nigerian wedding, all the boobs would be out already.
Meghan Markle is not black. You black people should stop allowing white people deceive you

Meghan has just 25% black genes in her blood. She is more white than black.....but you black people will take any crumbs they throw at you to keep you happy undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by ClassicMG(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2018
skarlett:

He did, with his wife
wahoo nice one

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by enoch273: 7:54pm On May 21, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Post your papa and mama pics here.
i no want make you begin vex for your papa say na only belle he give your mama.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by ACE1010: 7:55pm On May 21, 2018
enoch273:
Damn! Just WOW! All this kind pics go inspire you to wan marry, no be those nigerians wedding photos wey dey be like couples wey dey practice satanocracy.

grin grin
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by BlackHatNaija: 7:56pm On May 21, 2018
safarigirl:
Meghan Markle is not black. You black people should stop allowing white people deceive you

Meghan has just 25% black genes in her blood. She is more white than black.....but you black people will take any crumbs they throw at you to keep you happy undecided
Don't get yourself worked up on nothing. Check her parents. I know her bio so go and read some more.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 21, 2018
ClassicMG:
wahoo nice one

Even Gabriel Macht
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 21, 2018
post=67757793:
This two are meant to be together!
Prince Harry married from his heart. I'm happy for Meghan despite the pressure.

First black woman to be married to the Prince.

Congratulations!

BTW, If this was a Nigerian wedding, all the boobs would be out already.
Enough of all these! Is Meghan the type of girl who doesn't dress indecently if baring boobs is classified as such? You act like Romanians when in Rome. They have principles she has to live by as the newest member of the royal family.

That said, those kids were adorable at the wedding.

5 Likes

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by safarigirl(f): 8:04pm On May 21, 2018
post=67758268:

Don't get yourself worked up on nothing. Check her parents. I know her bio so go and read some more.
her father is white, her mother is half black and half white. What does that make her?

Which bio do you know? You should be the one to read more, I think you are reading with sentiments.

25% black, that is all. It is only in US that she would qualify as black and that is because of the one drop rule

3 Likes

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by BlackHatNaija: 8:06pm On May 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Enough of all these! Is Meghan the type of girl who doesn't dress indecently if baring boobs is classified as such? You act like Romanians when in Rome. They have principles she has to live by as the newest member of the royal family.

That said, those kids were adorable at the wedding.
You should get the message. It's no reference to personality. The message in there is pretty simple. Class and modesty comes with a royal wedding, the "unroyal" weddings should emulate that.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by ClassicMG(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2018
skarlett:

Even Gabriel Macht
Harvey that's nice, you're a fan of suit ?
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Morbeta11(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2018
Eliza is not smiling.

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 21, 2018
ClassicMG:
Harvey that's nice, you're a fan of suit ?

No, not really

Just saw two seasons and was bored.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by BlackHatNaija: 8:18pm On May 21, 2018
safarigirl:
her father is white, her mother is half black and half white. What does that make her?

Which bio do you know? You should be the one to read more, I think you are reading with sentiments.

25% black, that is all. It is only in US that she would qualify as black and that is because of the one drop rule
It's funny how you keep mentioning 25% black, we're talking about the royal family that considers any other skin tone esp black as slavery. A Prince that would only marry a white British lady from records and now a Prince is marrying a black woman. I don't know of your 25% blood calculation as far as the world is concerned, you're either black or white.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by hot1sauce(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2018
This is so much better the pre-wedding pics u see nairalanders uploading every week

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by ClassicMG(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2018
skarlett:

No, not really

Just saw two seasons and was bored.
bored?? hell no love that series so much great story line
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by fakati(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2018
I watched it live on CNN,BCC,E'Entertainment. I wish them a blissful wedding.

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On May 21, 2018
post=67758694:

It's funny how you keep mentioning 25% black, we're talking about the royal family that considers any other skin tone esp black as slavery. A Prince that would only marry a white British lady from records and now a Prince is marrying a black woman. I don't know of your 25% blood calculation as far as the world is concerned, you're either black or white.
which world?

So, what are Asians? Aboriginals? Be there living in 19th century. The world has moved on, humanity has evolved and racial mixing has warped a lot of things. Even Meghan Markle knows she is not black, it is only low self-esteem black people looking for a place in the world, that are carrying her matter on their head.

As if her marriage will add anything to the black race

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by perdollar(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2018
woman wet don Bleep tire so tey she divorce and wey don dey reach menoPAUSE na him ds dude marry! hope dey for elderly single slaying women b dt
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by BabaRamota1980: 8:24pm On May 21, 2018
Look at the first picture, see the children clowning. Now check the thrid picture, in the Queen's presence, see as the rascals tidied up. grin
Even little picanynnies (pikins dem) recognize head of Sovereingty when they see one. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 21, 2018
ClassicMG:
bored?? hell no love that series so much great story line

Different strokes for different folks, I guess
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:25pm On May 21, 2018
shadrach77:
Harry made a poor choice with this lady. She’s the domineering type. Which manner of a lady has just one sole relative at her wedding? It won’t last cry kiss
It is not your business,Whether or not it would last doesn't concern you.
A prince married her even though she is domineering not all men are too egoistic and chauvinistic as you are and it is so low of you to say that because one relative was at the wedding it won't last.Princess Diana's wedding to Prince Charles had a lot of her relatives there and they still divorced.
Harry s happy and he didn't complain that he made a poor choice so save yourself the tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by ClassicMG(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2018
skarlett:

Different strokes for different folks, I guess
yeah sure

1 Like

Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Deo1986(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2018
If at,36 Meghan a divorcee, a black, and with menopause knocking could marry in the greatest family on earth and become a princess, then there is hope for those us without any life plan.
Re: See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] by Blonchilli(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
with royalty comes decency.. Any boy who wants me to "slay" on my wedding day can as well swerve..

Nigerian owambe has turned to nudity parade but what will we do?? we must slay still
I don't want a slayer with boobs that's meant for the marriage bedroom popping out. If you're serious about this let's start arrangement for the wedding please. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We'll slay the world with our success stories instead wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.