Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. (2350 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season / Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2018
Nairaland Manchester United supporters,

After the frills and thrills of the season, its time to once more catch our breath, analyse the past season, have some discussion over beer, coffee water or whatever is your choice.

As we go through the oohs and aahs, what could have been and what should be. I welcome you on board an event filled pre season.

Kindly indicate your interest so I can add you to the quote list as the original quote list has become stale.

Tag someone you feel might be interested.

Proudlyngwa Kyase homopoliticus Hardamz
AndrewFarms BuhariSelf Dayg88
Bantino jusmudi khutie Nelsizzy zilon12
Bibidear gift01 arejibadz
Ogbeche77

Proudlyngwa:

this is a thread to know interested people concerning upcoming united related topics i will be creating, it is not the same with the general united thread.
the last block quote i started which is used on most united match threads has become too congested and filled with nonunited ans. i am trying to generate another quote base

1 Like

Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2018
Happy discussion oo grin, from a Chelsea fan
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Bibidear(f): 6:13pm On May 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

After the frills and thrills of the season, its time to once more catch our breath, analyse the past season, have some discussion over beer, coffee water or whatever is your choice.

As we go through the oohs and aahs, what could have been and what should be. I welcome you on board an event filled pre season.

Kindly indicate your interest so I can add you to the quote list as the original quote list has become stale.

Kyase
AndrewFarms
Bantino
Bibidear
Ogbeche77
i am in
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Happy discussion oo grin, from a Chelsea fan

Thanks, it will be one helluva convo cheesy

Congratulations on your FA Cup victory do us a favor and keep Conte.

And Bakayoko with Morata grin

Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2018
Bibidear:
i am in

Thanks we will make it as memorable as possible, kindly tag someone you feel will be interested.
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks, it will be one helluva convo cheesy

Congratulations on your FA Cup victory do us a favor and keep Conte.

Thank you, we will keep them

And Bakayoko with Morata grin
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 21, 2018
I Yaff Landed grin Hope Jones Would Be Wearing A Covetry City Jeasey Next Season Sha.
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Bibidear(f): 6:52pm On May 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks we will make it as memorable as possible, kindly tag someone you feel will be interested.

khutie,u are needed here
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Kyase(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Kyase
AndrewFarms
Bantino
Bibidear
Ogbeche77
always in boss.
World cup is next week, and the pre season begins shortly.
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2018
BuhariSelf:
I Yaff Landed grin Hope Jones Would Be Wearing A Covetry City Jeasey Next Season Sha.

I agree that Jones is occasionally Jittery, but injury, lack of match fitness, no defined role and no regular defensive partner, has not helped his cause.

I hope he is shipped though( with smalling) , maybe to a less demanding team, he has not improved since joining United and can't seem to keep away from the physio room.

It's time we give black panther a spot on the team

kindly indicate your interest and tag someone along
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2018
Kyase:
always in boss.
World cup is next week, and the pre season begins shortly.

Well we will start with reviews of the season past.

And move on to preview of the season to come.

tag your friends along we need to update the list
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by arejibadz(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2018
.morinho is mad ....what is he doing with players like darmain blind smalling Jones fellaini and d annoying thing is that hez begging fellaini 2 sign new contract WTF
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2018
arejibadz:
.morinho is mad ....what is he doing with players like darmain blind smalling Jones fellaini and d annoying thing is that hez begging fellaini 2 sign new contract WTF
not mad, just a bloated ego

i think he wants to recreate the success of Porto and Inter one more time before twilight

kindly indicate your intrest if you will like to be called on in our future discusion and threads while tagging someone along
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by homopoliticus: 7:27pm On May 21, 2018
In
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2018
homopoliticus:
In
thanks

kindly tag someone you feel might be intrested
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by zilon12(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2018
I am writing codes on how to get rid of mourinho
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2018
zilon12:
I am writing codes on how to get rid of mourinho

are you for us or against us
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by eph12(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2018
There's a thread for Manchester United fans already
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2018
eph12:
There's a thread for Manchester United fans already

this is a thread to know interested people concerning upcoming united related topics i will be creating, it is not the same with the general united thread.
the last lock quote i started which is used on most united match threads has become too congested and filled with nonunited ans. i am trying to generate another quote base
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by gift01: 8:33pm On May 21, 2018
tag me
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Bantino(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Proudlyngwa Kyase homopoliticus
AndrewFarms BuhariSelf
Bantino jusmudi khutie
Bibidear
Ogbeche77

Red devil for life... I'm in
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Nelsizzy(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2018
Up Man Utd sha. Still can't understand how a midfielder worth 89m can't direct a free header on target.
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by zilon12(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

are you for us or against us

Man Utd forever, but mourinho's defensive approach makes me sleepy during Man Utd games
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by zilon12(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Up Man Utd sha. Still can't understand how a midfielder worth 89m can't direct a free header on target.

are you a hater? even messi and ronaldo cr7 make mistakes
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Nelsizzy(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2018
zilon12:

are you a hater? even messi and ronaldo cr7 make mistakes
Yes I am a hater. Abeg fly bro
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I agree that Jones is occasionally Jittery, but injury, lack of match fitness, no defined role and no regular defensive partner, has not helped his cause.

I hope he is shipped though( with smalling) , maybe to a less demanding team, he has not improved since joining United and can't seem to keep away from the physio room.

It's time we give black panther a spot on the team

kindly indicate your interest and tag someone along
Abi Oo Not Only Blackpanter Wee Need Hulk Too.
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2018
BuhariSelf:
Abi Oo Not Only Blackpanter Wee Need Hulk Too.

we already have Hulk (Rashford) but he is not yet incredible yet
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

we already have Hulk (Rashford) but he is not yet incredible yet
Lol He Is More Like An Infant Hulk

1 Like

Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Hardamz(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2018
Bibidear:
i am in
United Forever
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by zilon12(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Yes I am a hater. Abeg fly bro

Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Pasqual(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2018
[color=#000099]World cup is next week, and the pre season begins shortly.[/quote]

Surely not the one to be Hosted by Russia... This man you fan weak me.. See wetin trophy-less season don do you... I share your grief and that's why you need to sack Mourinho like I did..
Re: Manchester United fans now That The Season Is Over. by Dayg88(m): 5:46am On May 22, 2018
The problems with Manchester united are not far fetched. I know it is not right to blame past coaches but some of the players bought in between the post Ferguson era and mou's signings are not up to par at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UCL: Bayern Munich Vs Marseille (2 - 0) On April 3rd 2012 / Ucl Play-off - Arsenal (1 ) Vz (0) Udinese K.o 7.45pm Nig / Real Madrid Vs Real Betis (4 - 1 ) On 15th Saturday,2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.