Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,703 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Between One Chance Criminals And Pos Transaction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Between One Chance Criminals And Pos Transaction (570 Views)

Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) / One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) / The Rate Of One-chance Criminals Is Alarming - Abuja Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between One Chance Criminals And Pos Transaction by paulGrundy(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
my friend was a victim of one chance criminals and was lured to an unknown area. called home at gun point telling them to send money and ATM card or else he will not be released. got the ATM, withdrew money, took their phones and threatened to come after them if they alert the police. after the robbery they were blindfolded and then dropped at an undisclosed location. getting to the bank to report the robbery to see if a snapshot of the criminals by the ATM machine would be gotten and tendered to the police. the customer care officer said the transaction was done via pos and hence can't be traced. its so said that something as sensitive as a pos transaction doesnt have a means of identifying customers. it means that criminal elements can Robb a victim and go Scott free. please this thread should be forwarded to the front-page so that the appropriate authorities can see it and do something about it before it becomes a new robbery trend. funny thing is that my friend is traumatized and scared they will come back because they took his house key .

cc lalasticala
Re: Between One Chance Criminals And Pos Transaction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On May 21, 2018
These are very good points raised....
I do wonder too.
Re: Between One Chance Criminals And Pos Transaction by lawalosky(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2018
that is a good point...
my cousemate then was once a victim of this....
the card was later disabled but ballance where witdrawn to zero naira and uptill 2to3 yrs now the bank has being unable to trace that criminal......
i think it is hightime the proper authority look into this matter..

1 Like

Re: Between One Chance Criminals And Pos Transaction by paulGrundy(m): 12:59pm On May 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your First Experience In A Prison Here / VIDEO: Bride Cheats And Gets Humiliated At Wedding.is This Right Or Wrong ? / Flash; Fresh Attacks Leaves 50 People Dead In Zamfara Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.