Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Drop Your First Experience In A Prison Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drop Your First Experience In A Prison Here (564 Views)

Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? / What A Prison Cell In Denmark Looks Like. God When? / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your First Experience In A Prison Here by sparkle6(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2018
I have never being to jail before but a friend of mine who was jailed for just 3 days said it is not a story to tell. According to him, the police took him and other shop owners up following a crime they never commited. He stepped into jail only on boxer shorts and singlet. His phone, keys, trouser and pams all witheld by the police.
On entering his own partition, the first question thrown to him
by the Kodo<Guys wey pasa tey tey for cell> was to show men small cordination <kola tins>.
He was confused as he didnt understand as
a newbie the slangs and words used in the cell.
He asked for a proper breakdown of what the short main man in cell meant, and he was explained the meaning with back to back hot slaps.
The bad smells of dried shit and urine purged his stomach, twice. He had to put call for his elder brother to come to
his rescue. The 3 days in a cell was like hell he said. It was just like being locked in a typical Nigerian public toilet. With your phones, electricity, footwears, clothings, friends and more badly not seeing the beautiful clouds
you didnt notice while a free man all taken away.
Nothing will make me enter a cell again he assured.
I couldnt help laughing..
Drop yours.
Re: Drop Your First Experience In A Prison Here by Buhariout: 6:21am On May 24, 2018
u never see something. continue lying its your friend.
Re: Drop Your First Experience In A Prison Here by adslipps: 1:33pm On May 24, 2018
Do u knw that prison is different from police cell?
Re: Drop Your First Experience In A Prison Here by okachie1(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2018
Goto PDP national secretariat and ask that question

(1) (Reply)

SS1 Girl Attempt Suicide In Makurdi On Children's Day By Drinking Sniper / A Pastor And His Accomplice Caught Burning A Holy Qu'an In Kogi State / We Derive Pleasure In Kidnapping, Defiling Old Women - Suspect Makes Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.