Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326147 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by DHabu24(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Job weldone Chris,we all are waiting for the next part of the story please........
Re: My Madam And Me by lilyheaven: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
I have been coming to check for ages, please release the next one, I'm so eager

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
My phone woke me up around 3am. I adjusted myself on the couch and reached for the it at a stool beside the chair. The caller was Thomas. I wanted to ignore it but on a second thought answered it.

" Mike! You broke into my house right?! " Thomas sounded raged.

I felt my heart struggling to beat 5 times in a second. I jumped and sat up.

" what do you mean? " . I managed to speak.

" what do I mean? Is that what you're asking me? Mike, what is your blue T-shirt doing on my fence? "

Just then I remembered that I forgot to pick up my shirt .

" what shirt? " I denied.

" Mike, I dont have anything to say to you right now, you'll surely hear from me soon... Lest I forget, I need back my gun you took". He said and hung up before I could say another word.

" this is trouble" I muttered.

I stood up restlessly, and walked round the sitting room scratching my head as I kept muttering " this is trouble" to myself. I tried to return the call but he refused to answer. So I sent him a text: THOMAS, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I couldn't sleep throughout the night, I went to check for an alcohol in the fridge, but nothing was left. How I need one badly at this hour. I searched for Jacky's weed beside the chair and couldn't find it. I went to his room he was deep in sleep lying face down clad in his regular baggy boxers with his two legs hanging up. While his girl laid on her side clad in just pant and bra.

I quietly snuck to his waderope, searched the first step, couldn't find anything , then the second and the last step on the floor, yet didn't find anything . I tiptoed to the side the bed where Jacky laid and silently woke him up. He frowned and turned to me.

" what? "

" please I need weed" I whispered.

" weed? By this time? "

" please.. "

" I don't have weed, I have a stronger... "

I interrupted " please let me have it"

He looked at me as though I was nut, then said.

" check under the chair, it's in a yellow nylon " he said. Then held my hand as I hastened off " dont finish it. And be careful, that sh!t is very strong ". He then let go and returned to his previous position.

I went to check under the chair and found it. I quietly untie and molded a full jumbo sized . Then lit it and took in a large smoke. I sat with my back on the backrest and rested my legs on a stool thinking of my next move and how to deal with Thomas while taking in a lot of smoke.

While I was busy sending smokes into my lungs, I imagined Jacky took my phone and called Thomas to inform him of what I did. Then suddenly started feeling Jacky couldn't do a thing like that but his it was girlfriend. I made to stand up and confront him, on a second thought, I felt the weed was playing tricks on me. Then i sat back.

I heard footsteps rushing to the house, I quickly put off the lights and went to check through the window, but found nothing. I looked at the weed, feeling the it was really getting on me. So I put it off and went to put on the TV.

The display on the TV suddenly became blurred. I wiped my eyes with the back of my two palms, yet it was becoming really burred. I stood up, rushed to the bathroom. My intention was to pour a little water on my head, but ended up sitting under the shower for god knows how long. I must have dozed off or something. I quietly stood up and put off the shower but I was so drenched by then. I wanted to go to the sitting room to change into something comfy but realized I was carefully tiptoeing. I stopped, looked at my back and front to ensure no one was looking, then walked normally to the sitting room.

I turned on the fan to the highest, forgetting that I had extra clothes to change into. I took off all my clothes and was completely unclad and spread them on the chairs. Brought a CD plate pouch and was fanning them with it, still blowing them with my mouth.

There was a song playing on TV, It was the kind of song I detested on a normal day, but this day I danced with careless abandon waving my bleeping rod up and down.

" wow! I never knew this song is this cool! " I screamed.

Then I decided to jump to fro the chair with the intention to build my thighs muscle. I suddenly realized that I was going nuts. I ran and hid myself behind the door, peeping to see if someone was coming. One mind told me to scream and call for help before my brain melts completely, I was about to obey when I cautioned myself, reassuring myself that it's the weed playing tricks on me.

I then composed myself and sat back on the chair,i felt I was over doing it, anyone who sees me would think that I was going nut. So I started trying every position possible to look normal . Then I suddenly realized that I was naked.

" ooooooooooooh sh!t ! Ha! " I screamed.

Then put on the back of my wet boxers in a hurry. I suddenly felt I was really going nuts, so I threw all the clothes off the chair. Laid on it facing down. Held my hands together and crossed my legs. I remained in the position that ignoring every word that came to me. Fighting the urge to do something silly till i dozed off.

" wake up"

Someone said, hitting me hard on my thigh. I then recognized the voice. It was Jacky's.

" wake up! Look at these mess. What have you been doing all night? " he asked looking angrily around the sitting room.

I stoop up half way and discovered the water poured everywhere mixed with spilled milk and sugar. My clothes littered around. One of the chairs upside down.

" what's this?! " Jacky asked frowning.

" am sorry Bro. That weed was too strong. It knocked me out "

" but I told you earlier , didn't I? Please tidy up this place " he said, picking up the weed nylon and walked away.

I decided to go to Thomas's house and confront him. I had called earlier to inform him of my intended visit.

I arrived his house around 5 pm. He was waiting for me in front of his gate.

" hey! " I said, as I approached him.

" hey Mike. You finally decided to come " he said expressionless.

" I came to yield " I said with my head low.

He smiled, walked close to me, searched me thoroughly before asking me in. We got into his house, he offered me a sit and brought two glasses and a wine on a tray. Dropped it in front of me.

" so where's my gun? " he said taking a sit beside me.

I tuned to him and said angrily.

" why do you keep asking me about that?! I know nothing! "

He looked at me suspiciously, nodded. Then went inside the house, came back few seconds later with my sleeve shirt. Tossed it on me and said.

" isn't that yours? Isn't that one of the clothe you wore during our travel? "

I looked at it carefully, pretending not to have never seen it before in my life.

" that ink at the wrist was gotten during your work at the studio. I asked you about it and you said a crazy girl used a marker on you. Have you forgotten? If you have I haven't " he said walking towards the door.

I looked at him ready for action if he tries anything funny. Only for him to come back and sat beside me.

" Mike, I have got you at my finger tip. You either agree to my terms or suffer the consequences. " he said touching my neck.

I moved a little away from him.

" you are an accomplist you know that?" I said.

He exploded in a very loud laughter. I looked at him surprised. When he was done he said.

" who's going to believe you? I didn't kill him, you did. The witness saw it all"

" but you were with me.... "

" and so? " he said abruptly. " who's going to believe your story? You went to ease yourself, I never knew that you murdered someone. I was there, what does it matter? "

" is that your story? " I asked

" yes. With the people I know, the inspector beside me, and with your little fight with the commissioners in public. Mike, you're a goner !"

" you know it was a mistake, why are you doing this?" I asked almost in tears.

" because I want you. It's simple. Agree to mine and you'll be free. All I need to do is to bring back the witness and you're gone".

" the witness you planted right?" I asked.
He grinned and said.

" you're getting smarter Mike "

"do you know that the inspector you have been having sex with is a married man?"

" of course I know. He likes me, and he's useful to me. So what's your problem?" he said grinning.

" nothing" I said.

He made to come closer to me, I stood up and started heading towards the door.

" Mike! What are you doing?" he asked.

" am going home" I said without looking back.

I was out of his gate and on my way home. When I called Thomas.

" Mike what's the meaning of what you just did " he asked furiously.

" I came to get a voice recording from you. It's my turn to turn the table. Your inspectors wife may get this message that depends on you, and if you force my hand am going to release this to the police, they'll know how your inspector boyfriend has aided in our crime. We are all into it now " I said and hung up.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
My nigga finally used his brain for the first time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by daviesblaze(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
MY ADVICE, KILL THOMAS grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by nothingmega122(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Great writer topherchris

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Benblaq:
My nigga finally used his brain for the first time.

First time in his entire life... cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dude didn't think with his d!ck but his brain this time.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bravo, the weed did a nice job in ur brain

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Smart one from u, Mike. But meeeehn, that weed really messed u up! I don laff taya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 3:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Mike has for once started using his brain instead of his dick thank goodness.
But Mike you are becoming a bad guy.
Your relationship with Thomas was a big mistake in your life.
Oooh my gosh, where is Sandra at this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Hector09:
Bravo, the weed did a nice job in ur brain
Haba you smoked weed too!!!!
Re: My Madam And Me by Hector09(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Did i said liks that
royalguy123:
Haba you smoked weed too!!!!
Re: My Madam And Me by SmellingAnus(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
mike, is like you had a change of brain when you were in the spirit/ghost world
Re: My Madam And Me by gantiano(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Finally mike don dey wake up....I pray u get out of this mess u put urself in
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
I came back early from work the next day and barged in on Jacky and his girlfriend celebrating with lots of cash. They saw me and Jacky's girlfriend made to cover it up, but he held her arm.

I looked at the large some of money on the table, bundles of the highest denomination scattered everywhere.

" where did you get this money from?!" I said, looking at the money astonishingly.
" hustle paid Bro ". Jacky replied, counting a bundle excitedly.

Jacky's girlfriend, Julian ( real name ) threw some in the air exhilaratingly screaming and dancing. I stood watching in perplexity.

Jacky threw a bundle at me.

" boy, get yourself a nice outfit and stop wearing sh!t" he said laughed hysterically.

His girlfriend held him and they began making out in front of me. I had to excuse myself and walked out.

I called Ruth to know how she was doing. She told me that Amaka is around, meaning she wasn't in the position to take calls during working hours.

Since Sandra's silence and long travel, I have been getting emotionally connected to Ruth. She has always been there for me and my mum who loves her so much like a daughter.

I took a stroll down the street to a nearby lounge to chill. I got there, ordered for a bottle of beer and barbecue.

Few minutes of digging into my roasted meat and few sips from my glass of beer, one of the thugs I had a brawl with strolled in, in company of two other rugged looking guys. You remember the mall rascal, the one I killed in an uncomplicated building. I cut one that was found dead the next day. The one that was arrested was the one I saw.

They took a sit in front of me. In his position, he was facing me. I immediately stood up and went to clear my bill backing them all the way out.

I left the premises without looking back and straight to Jacky's. He was bleeping away his girlfriend on top of the money. She can moan for Africa. I Immediately shut the door and sat outside pondering on what just happened.

About 30 minutes later I heard them chuckling. I went in. They sat on the couch nude, with his girlfriend smoking, sitting on his laps facing him.

" come on Bro!! " I yelled and turned my face away.

He and his girlfriend laughed crazily at me.

" Bro, what's new here? Is it her sexy body that intimidates you? Or the fact that my bleeping rod is bigger than yours? " he said and exploded in another lungs tearing laughter with his girlfriend .

I made sure I avoided them, and took a sit at another chair.

" Mike! " Jacky called giggling.

" what's it? " I answered still looking away.

" she's suggesting party " he said still giggling.

I looked at him surprised that he could suggest something like that.

" he's shy" he said to his girlfriend. They both laughed hysterically.

" Mike! " Julian called puffing a smoke from her nostril and mouth.

I looked towards her direction. She whispered something to Jacky who nodded and nudged her off his body. She stood up and started smiling and walking towards me in a sexy demeanor.

I flinched seeing her standing nude in front of me. Her youthfulness enhanced her captivity. She crossed her legs across mine and sat on my laps. She planted a mild kiss on my lips while Jacky smoked and watched excitedly. I wanted to stand stand but she crossed her hands round my neck and pulled me down still kissing my closed lips.

I later began to yield, and gradually opening my mouth returning the kiss. She pulled my head down and put my face on her chest. I didn't know when I began to suck as though it's the sweetest thing I had ever tasted.

" baby, take off his clothes " Jacky said.

She slowly took off my T-shirt. Then started kissing my necks and ears. Gently loosened my belt still kissing. I made to help, but she refrained my hand.

" let me take care of you " she whispered in my ear.

She stood up, held the top of my trouser and pulled alongside my boxers. Then bent and put my bleeping rod in her mouth. I bit my lips and closed my eyes as she gave me one of the best. Licking my rod as though it was candy.

Then she mounted me, ridding and moaning.

" come on baby. Show him what you got " Jacky screamed giggling.

I looked towards his direction, he was jerking off with a hand and smoking with another. Julian placed my face back on hers, looking into my eyes and continued kissing as she rode me.

I suddenly started feeling like climaxing, she stood up. Slapped me on the face severally. I looked at her wondering what she was up to, wielding off her hands.

" hahahahha! You're bad baby " Jacky said laughing excitedly, still jerking off.

Immediately my sensitivity reduced. She mounted me again whispering in my ear.

" come on baby, we are not done yet "

We continued for a while until I started feeling like climaxing again. She immediately stood up, put my bleeping rod in her mouth and accepted the explosion.

" baby, am not done yet. Come to me " Jacky yelled impatiently.

She went to him and resumed ridding his rod. I felt better after the sex, like I needed it but didn't know. Julian is so professional for her age. I watched as he rode Jacky crazily, moving her slim waist in a very seductive motion.

Few minutes later Jacky was done. And she wasn't. She came to me where I sat, bent in front of me and started sucking my rod without my permission. Few minutes later it was ready for action. She took a doggy position placing her hands on the chair handrest beckoning me over. I went behind her and pounded. She moaned very loud. I continued pounding her.

" harder! harder!". She suddenly screamed.

I increased my speed, she made to kneel sagging on the ground with her legs held tight together. I pulled her up to myself and increased my thrust. She tried to push me away but I held her too hard. She froze and a massive squirting liquid gushed out from her. I still continued. She screamed as though she was going to die, but I continued. Another round of water splattered on me, still I continued. Another gushed out again, she dropped on the chair and suddenly started jerking as another came out, then she collapsed.

I pulled her up and dropped her on the chair. Jacky ran to the fridge and got some cold water. We started pouring it on her face and she woke up.

" what was that, that came out of her? " Jacky asked cuddling her.

" urine" I said.

she looked at me in horror.

" no wonder those girls won't let you go. Do you want to kill my Julian?" he asked frowning and looking at his girlfriend that was silently resting on him. ". By the way, the sex was to thank you for the gun you provided us".

I looked astonishingly at him.

" you went for a robbery? " I asked angered.

" not robbery, we went to collect what the government owed us. Please let's talk about it later, my baby is very weak " he said.

Julian kept looking at me with dread and admiration on her face.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Another trouble chapter opened. angry

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by elmagnifico411(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mike dey bleep for Africa! My own JT don dey kick it's way up even as I dey read the whole bleeping shiii. Julian would definitely come back for more putting u guys are loggerheads. OP, more of the fvcking shii plsssss

4 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mike encounter with Julian reminds me of me grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Eketem: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Another round of unprotected sex.

HIV will just be looking at Mike and laughing. Haba is condom use a taboo in your village? Having all sorts of sex without protection

7 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by daddio(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
HIV dey find you

10 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by julie89(f): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
topherchris819:
I came back early from work the next day and barged in on Jacky and his girlfriend celebrating with lots of cash. They saw me and Jacky's girlfriend made to cover it up, but he held her arm.

I looked at the large some of money on the table, bundles of the highest denomination scattered everywhere.

" where did you get this money from?!" I said, looking at the money astonishingly.
" hustle paid Bro ". Jacky replied, counting a bundle excitedly.

Jacky's girlfriend, Julian ( real name ) threw some in the air exhilaratingly screaming and dancing. I stood watching in perplexity.

Jacky threw a bundle at me.

" boy, get yourself a nice outfit and stop wearing sh!t" he said laughed hysterically.

His girlfriend held him and they began making out in front of me. I had to excuse myself and walked out.

I called Ruth to know how she was doing. She told me that Amaka is around, meaning she wasn't in the position to take calls during working hours.

Since Sandra's silence and long travel, I have been getting emotionally connected to Ruth. She has always been there for me and my mum who loves her so much like a daughter.

I took a stroll down the street to a nearby lounge to chill. I got there, ordered for a bottle of beer and barbecue.

Few minutes of digging into my roasted meat and few sips from my glass of beer, one of the thugs I had a brawl with strolled in, in company of two other rugged looking guys. You remember the mall rascal, the one I killed in an uncomplicated building. I cut one that was found dead the next day. The one that was arrested was the one I saw.

They took a sit in front of me. In his position, he was facing me. I immediately stood up and went to clear my bill backing them all the way out.

I left the premises without looking back and straight to Jacky's. He was bleeping away his girlfriend on top of the money. She can moan for Africa. I Immediately shut the door and sat outside pondering on what just happened.

About 30 minutes later I heard them chuckling. I went in. They sat on the couch nude, with his girlfriend smoking, sitting on his laps facing him.

" come on Bro!! " I yelled and turned my face away.

He and his girlfriend laughed crazily at me.

" Bro, what's new here? Is it her sexy body that intimidates you? Or the fact that my bleeping rod is bigger than yours? " he said and exploded in another lungs tearing laughter with his girlfriend .

I made sure I avoided them, and took a sit at another chair.

" Mike! " Jacky called giggling.

" what's it? " I answered still looking away.

" she's suggesting party " he said still giggling.

I looked at him surprised that he could suggest something like that.

" he's shy" he said to his girlfriend. They both laughed hysterically.

" Mike! " Julian called puffing a smoke from her nostril and mouth.

I looked towards her direction. She whispered something to Jacky who nodded and nudged her off his body. She stood up and started smiling and walking towards me in a sexy demeanor.

I flinched seeing her standing nude in front of me. Her youthfulness enhanced her captivity. She crossed her legs across mine and sat on my laps. She planted a mild kiss on my lips while Jacky smoked and watched excitedly. I wanted to stand stand but she crossed her hands round my neck and pulled me down still kissing my closed lips.

I later began to yield, and gradually opening my mouth returning the kiss. She pulled my head down and put my face on her chest. I didn't know when I began to suck as though it's the sweetest thing I had ever tasted.

" baby, take off his clothes " Jacky said.

She slowly took off my T-shirt. Then started kissing my necks and ears. Gently loosened my belt still kissing. I made to help, but she refrained my hand.

" let me take care of you " she whispered in my ear.

She stood up, held the top of my trouser and pulled alongside my boxers. Then bent and put my bleeping rod in her mouth. I bit my lips and closed my eyes as she gave me one of the best. Licking my rod as though it was candy.

Then she mounted me, ridding and moaning.

" come on baby. Show him what you got " Jacky screamed giggling.

I looked towards his direction, he was jerking off with a hand and smoking with another. Julian placed my face back on hers, looking into my eyes and continued kissing as she rode me.

I suddenly started feeling like climaxing, she stood up. Slapped me on the face severally. I looked at her wondering what she was up to, wielding off her hands.

" hahahahha! You're bad baby " Jacky said laughing excitedly, still jerking off.

Immediately my sensitivity reduced. She mounted me again whispering in my ear.

" come on baby, we are not done yet "

We continued for a while until I started feeling like climaxing again. She immediately stood up, put my bleeping rod in her mouth and accepted the explosion.

" baby, am not done yet. Come to me " Jacky yelled impatiently.

She went to him and resumed ridding his rod. I felt better after the sex, like I needed it but didn't know. Julian is so professional for her age. I watched as he rode Jacky crazily, moving her slim waist in a very seductive motion.

Few minutes later Jacky was done. And she wasn't. She came to me where I sat, bent in front of me and started sucking my rod without my permission. Few minutes later it was ready for action. She took a doggy position placing her hands on the chair handrest beckoning me over. I went behind her and pounded. She moaned very loud. I continued pounding her.

" harder! harder!". She suddenly screamed.

I increased my speed, she made to kneel sagging on the ground with her legs held tight together. I pulled her up to myself and increased my thrust. She tried to push me away but I held her too hard. She froze and a massive squirting liquid gushed out from her. I still continued. She screamed as though she was going to die, but I continued. Another round of water splattered on me, still I continued. Another gushed out again, she dropped on the chair and suddenly started jerking as another came out, then she collapsed.

I pulled her up and dropped her on the chair. Jacky ran to the fridge and got some cold water. We started pouring it on her face and she woke up.

" what was that, that came out of her? " Jacky asked cuddling her.

" urine" I said.

she looked at me in horror.

" no wonder those girls won't let you go. Do you want to kill my Julian?" he asked frowning and looking at his girlfriend that was silently resting on him. ". By the way, the sex was to thank you for the gun you provided us".

I looked astonishingly at him.

" you went for a robbery? " I asked angered.

" not robbery, we went to collect what the government owed us. Please let's talk about it later, my baby is very weak " he said.

Julian kept looking at me with dread and admiration on her face.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy angry
Re: My Madam And Me by Ferya(f): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
OP, it seems you do not know that fornication is a sin against God. You did not mention anything about it when you met those angels. You do not have self control at all. So sad you are ready anytime and anywhere. You need to be punished lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by eagleeye2: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
julie89:
So you are the julian

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
julie89:

Why not go and quote the whole family section because you want to shine teeth

As I dey look at you ehnnnn, you go wicked for real life

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ooh Mike, I hope you will not join robbery with this jack and his Julie.
Mike am begging to loose confidence in you oooh.
Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 6:03am On Jul 20, 2018
I increased my speed, she made to
kneel sagging on the ground with
her legs held tight together. I
pulled her up to myself and
increased my thrust. She tried to
push me away but I held her too hard. She froze and a massive
squirting liquid gushed out from
her. I still continued. She
screamed as though she was
going to die, but I continued.
Another round of water splattered on me, still I continued. Another
gushed out again, she dropped on
the chair and suddenly started
jerking as another came out, then
she collapsed.

Lol
I didn't want to laugh oh, but the thought of seeing a "professional" rider being melted like this is amazing.. ladies and gentlemen shall we?

1.... GO!

BUAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by julie89(f): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=alexistaiwo post=69533756]

Why not go and quote the whole family section because you want to shine teeth

As I dey look at you ehnnnn, you go wicked for real life [/quoxte]
It's not your business, if am wicked it's my business
Re: My Madam And Me by julie89(f): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2018
eagleeye2:
So you are the julian
Maybe am the julian
Re: My Madam And Me by SmellingAnus(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2018
Mike you almost make me Hot for office... fuckgrats bro...
Re: My Madam And Me by dreylegend(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Nice one good Bleep
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2018
The next day, I took the gun from Jacky's waderope while he was asleep and hid it under the refrigerator.

On my way to work I spotted the thug guy on bike coming from the adjacent street. I quickly turned away my face. He rode pass me without taking note.

I looked towards the direction he came from, and my instincts told me he lives around. From that moment I wasn't comfortable staying at Jacky's .

I had an appointment with Ruth later that evening. I was dressed in a stashed white sleeve shirt, opened to the chest exposing my gold cross chain that rested on my white inner T-shirt with a golden Rolex wristwatch to match . And a black denim jean that hung on a black timberland boot. I had cut my hair and shaven.

I waited patiently for Ruth at a rendezvous which was a garden at the center of the town. After 30 minutes of waiting, I saw a beautiful hottie walking towards me from a distance. I didnt recognized her at first because of the dim light of the place. When she came closer I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Ruth, she was looking ravishingly sexy in a black poker doted hugged mini gown that revealed in detail her curvy features. And a brown high heel boot. Her make up was light, her long wine coloured hair hung gracefully on both sides of her face.

" wow! This gown is so hot! I mean you are looking so hot! ". I screamed, looking lustfully at her.

She smiled, covering her face and said. " thank you ".

" is this what you wore to work? " I asked in alarm.

" no. I first went to change at home " she replied.

" I was joking! But you're coming home with me. I mean it! "

She smiled and looked away.

" where are we going to ? " she asked

" you will see" .

Prior to that time, I had already booked for a spot at a classy restaurant in town. And hired a cab. I planned on giving Ruth a treat in appreciation for all she had done for me, and also because my affection for her had grown.

I held her hand and led her towards where the hired cab was packed. She flinched when I made to open the door of a hummer jeep, but I reassured her with a smile.

" you've always loved this car" I whispered to her ear, as the car was driving to our destination.

She smiled and looked out of the window. I reached for her hand that rested beside me and squeezed it while we watched the movie on display.

Few minutes later we arrived the place. I discovered how her face glowed with hidden excitement. She had told me once how she would love to someday eat in the restaurant, and now her dream has come through.

I held her hands and led her in. The waiter on seeing me quickly ran to us with greetings and excorted us to our reserved table. I ordered for a secluded room for just the two of us.

We took our seats opposite each other ,while the waiter waited silently waited inbetween our table. We took our menu and perused through. Then ordered for our food and drinks.

While we where waiting for the fresh prepared food. The waiter brought a bottle of champagne in ice and two glasses. I opened it, and poured in for Ruth and myself.

The food came few minutes later. As we were digging into it, Ruth's best songs played in the background. She looked startled at me, I just smiled and shrugged. Her eyes clouded in tears of joy. She left her sit and hugged me.

" you were taking note of all these little things " she whispered as she sobbed.

I held her and said calmly.

" it's OK. Finish your food"

She went back to her sit and kept blushing each time she caught my eyes.

We were done with the evening, and was ready to leave. At the parking lot, I carried her up and placed her on the bonnet of the car, while I climbed and sat beside her. The car engaged its engine, she jerked in fright, I held her hand and smiled. She then relaxed. The car began to drive slowly playing a song from one of her favorite musicians.

" I want to show you something " I said.

I laid my back on the bonnet of the car. She was scared to join me, so I sat up and pulled her down. We laid side by side as the car drove gently down the narrow lane.

" what do you make out of the stars " I said pointing in the sky.

She looked at the sky and back to me. I discovered she was not comfortable with my stunt, so I moved closer to her and kissed her on the lips. The driver acted as if he knows what I wanted, increased the volume of the song. We continued kissing while the car drove slowly and the music playing.

" I love you! " she whispered.

I kissed her again without replying her words. Then we broke the kiss together and was looking at each others eyes. When we turned to look elsewhere, we discovered that passersby were taking pictures of us. Ruth laughed and held me. We both laughed heartily.

The driver got to the main road and stopped. I jumped down first and carried Ruth down. I opened the car for her to enter while I followed. On our way to drop Ruth off. She drew closer and began kissing me. We kissed all the way to her house .

" please let's go in" she whispered.

" not today baby, candy is around"

"Should we book a hotel? I'll pay" she sounded desperate.

" tomorrow baby. Today's just for us to hang out. I promise you, tomorrow "

She looked dissapointed, and quietly made to come down, then turned to me and said.

" I love you Mike "

I didn't say anything, I just smiled. She came down and I followed. I walked her to the gate and kissed her goodbye, but she refused to let go. I gently loosened her grip, smiled and started walking towards the car. She stood watching as though she was going to break down in tears . But I had told myself after sex with Jacky's girlfriend to avoid sex at least a month. I meant to stand on that word.

We drove off to Jacky's place and I got down from the car. Gave the driver a tip. We shook hands and he drove off.

When I entered the house, Jacky was sitting angrily at the couch. As soon as he saw me he stood up and confronted me.

" Mike! Where's my gun?!"

" your gun?! " I asked surprised.

" Mike! Where's it?! " he barked.

I moved away slowly from him to sit at a stool beside the couch.

" just in case you have forgotten, the gun belongs to me. The last time I checked, I was the one who gave it to you " I said very gently.

He came closer to me. His face was desperate and raged.

" I missed a huge deal today because of you! Why did you do this to me Mike?! "

" I didn't know you were a robber... "

" stop calling me that demeaning name!" he yelled. " I told you, I am a civil right collector not a thief. And you have robbed me of my right today " he said and left angrily into his room.

I stood up and sat comfortably on the couch, taking off my shirt. Julian walked into the sitting room, sat at a seat beside me.

" Mike. Where have you been since morning? " she asked in a soft tone.

I looked at her and was surprised she wore a transparent short T-shirt. My bleeping rod responded immediately. But I assured myself that I won't give in to sex for a month.

" I went out" I said, trying to avoid looking at her again and focused on the TV.

" I loved what you did yesterday, I thought I was going to die " she said in a low tone looking towards Jacky's room.

" oh! That. It was because we were two " I said trying hard to distract myself.

She came closer to me and sat on the armrest of the chair and said almost whispering.

" can we have that again tonight? Jacky is high as f**k, he's going to sleep like a dead man tonight "

" Jacky's stuff is bigger than mine, he did all the job , I just finished it" I said looking desperately at the TV.

She drew closer to me and said.

" yeah, that's true. But my cunt has been craving for you. I don't know why, my whole body wants you. I have not felt this way with any guy in my life "

I turned to her and looked at her completely flabagasted. Her face was so innocent with a bold and charming eyes. Looking at her makes you lust after her, coupled with her seductive body.

" Julian! What the hell are you doing there?!" Jacky yelled from his room.

She quickly kissed me on the lips and simultaneously took my hands to her boobs, smiled before she replied jacky.

" sugar! Are you jealous? Your baby is coming "

She stood up raised her top half way up for me to see the lower part of her round buttocks as she went to meet Jacky.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.