Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. (50173 Views)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Stevo35: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
In churches, especially down here in the east, I’m sure seeing couples with their little helps saddling big big bags and babies during service, isn’t new.

My parish, a lot of families come to church with their helps…how do i know they are helps?

Their outfit, carriage and responsibilities, gives them out godu.

The couple usually dress to kee na impress.
Their children dresses sweetly as well; pretty hairdos and nice haircuts mana their helps…

They are clothed in drab cloths and most of the time, spot freshly shaved bololo instead of a hairdo.

As i was putting finishing touches around the altar steps, a couple stepped in with their kids…one look and i knew who the help was.

They located somewhere and sat…kids from ages 3 to 9 go upstairs but since the help was carrying a toddler, she had to sit with her guardians.

The bigger child, went upstairs to the kids department. I didn’t think much about it…I see such, every Sunday at Mass.

Now when Mass started proper, I went upstairs to sit with the kids…i like going upstairs because i get to see everything happening during Mass, at once.

That particular help, started going in and out of the church…they stayed just close to the side door.

Now babies cry in church…not new but each time the toddler cried, the help, takes her out then comes back in when she has stopped.

The toddler would always want to come down from the helps laps but she’d grab her to sit…toddlers don’t like sitting still.

I watched keenly like say na wetin dem send me go church go do…i am a very curious person.

Now when the toddler tried to get down again, she missed her step and since the help couldn’t grab her on time, the pretty baby landed on the floor, on her face.

She wailed and everyone at Mass paused.

Her mother got up, carried her and signalled for the help to follow her…they went outside.

Something told me to go straight to the window and what i saw when i looked down, made my blaad run cold.

As she was rocking her baby with one arm, she used the other hand to lift the helps ear, to the high heavens.

Bent her over, locked her head in-between her thighs and in quick succession, land three slaps to her back.

The help came up for air, writhing with one arm frantically massaging her back to meet another uppercut, to the face.

Me: I was like holy mary!

Do you know why i found what she did nauseating?

She Beat that child then rocked hers sweetly till she stopped crying.

When she came into the church, that is, when she passed the door into the church, she genuflected!

Catholics genuflect to the crucifix when they step into the church!

This woman genuflected after almost splitting a poor girls back!

Jesu Ovie!

414 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by FaceTanke: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Na wa o

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
I was informed yesterday that once one believes in Christ, one is righteous, and nothing one can ever do can reduce one's righteousness.

I said, a God who accepts such a definition can not be righteous itself.

This is a clear example of how we delude ourselves.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Botking: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
I have noticed pride, mostly from ibo women especially if their husbands get money

369 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by sreamsense: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Alaigbo gets many aggressive women than any others in this country. They are usually bittered towards their maids. When Biafra is realized, only name will change from Nigeria to biafra, but individual character and behaviour may be worse due to impending economy failure. Aggression will be on increase, human trafficking and baby factories will increase due to inhuman to man activities. Imagine what would have happened to the maid if it were not happen in the church? Who knows wheather the maid will be punished or beaten again on getting home? Igbo women always like to oppress others especially if they get money. Self-inflicted slavery will continue on getting biafra

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by shagasha: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
She'll be there and the housemaids will be getting married and keeping their families while her own kids will still be looking for who to babysit them.

Her business though

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by shagasha: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
budaatum:
I was informed yesterday that once one believes in Christ, one is righteous, and nothing one can ever do can reduce one's righteousness. I said, a God who accepts such a definition can not be righteous itself.

This is a clear example of how we delude ourselves.

You just open your mouth dey talk rubbish. Who told you that everyone in Church is righteous? You are just looking for an opportunity to spew the trash in your mouth without even digesting what the Op said

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
shagasha:

You just open your mouth dey talk rubbish. Who told you that everyone in Church is righteous? You are just looking for an opportunity to spew the trash in your mouth without even digesting what the Op said

I wish you could read, because if you could read, you'd read I wrote that "I was informed", which implies someone or a group of people made a claim. You'd also notice that I never wrote the information was "that everyone in Church is righteous".

Now perhaps if you read your own post above you might notice you were opening your mouth and talking trash without reading nor digesting what I wrote, for which do kindly accept the below as a cure.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
My Brother if you ever grow up in a polygamous home when your mom is not in the marriage anymore you will know this one self nah child’s play

Baba my mom always talk say who born pikin nah suppose care for am,cos my thing and our thing nah two different things

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by InvestorVee(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
them share work for this life. this same couple might be slaves at there working place. some kids are facing worst stuffs. the girl might be very happy with that family

5 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Iliveforever(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Op, A lot of people are on this table even some of those reading this post and commenting on it.

Now I ask, If you keep treating someone you contacted to take care of ur toddler like that, what makes you think such someone won’t end up attacking your child or your family in the future??

If you’re on this table, this question is for you.

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Mercury12(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmm
This is common among some i.gbo women and their maids.
I rarely hear of an I.gbo Oga treating his apprentices badly. None of that till his boys gets their freedom and be on their own.

I don't know why we having weak men these days. Perhaps the woman husband wanna avoid trouble with his wife so as to continue getting sex which is not right. Why stand another child being maltreated except the husband also approve of it too and no different from the wife. undecided

God forbid my woman maltreat a maid like this and she failed to listen to several of my warnings. I will file for divorce straight. I'm sure she will come to her senses by then

It is wickedness to treat another human bad just because they aren't your kids or related to you.
That is toxic and chances that her kids will learn it from her and maltreats their maids/anyone that isn't related to them or have little respect for in future is very high ...

I strongly advocate for an organization be set up in the east to do house to house checks on kids in every family there. Checking their body for marks and privately asking them questions.
Some of these i.gbo busyBody women will receive sense and sit tight but before then the organization I'm sure would had made thousands arrests of child abuse offenders

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Stevo35: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Iliveforever:
Op, A lot of people are on this table even some of those reading this post and commenting on it.

Now I ask, If you keep treating someone you contacted to take care of ur toddler like that, what makes you think such someone won’t end up attacking your child or your family in the future??

If you’re on this table, this question is for you.

Don't shake the table you will pour someone's drink.

22 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Lama70(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Some women are simply overly wicked. If the husband tries to give that girl a sense of belonging by relating with her as a human being, hmm.

You will hear "Dear, I don't understand what is going on in this house again o".

"It's not that I don't trust you o, but why are you growing so fond of Blessing, our house girl? "

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Mercury12(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
Stevo35:

Don't shake the table you will pour someone's drink.

Lets scatter the table patapata.
Wicked people know themselves abeg

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ITbomb(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lama70:
Some women are simply overly wicked. If the husband tries to give that girl a sense of belonging by relating with her as a human being, hmm.

You will hear "Dear, I don't understand what is going on in this house again o".

"It's not that I don't trust you o, but why are you growing so fond of Blessing, our house girl? "
Why must it be Ble Ble?

12 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Lama70(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
ITbomb:

Why must it be Ble Ble?

Most times na that name Dem dey give them���

15 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by IsellSmartTvs: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Just imagine the woman coming across this ur thread,the amount of danger d gal will be put into.
The strong has always been oppressing the weak,but how everyone get oppressed is just different.
Domestic violence Like u are trying to point out is part of it

6 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ObalendeCMS: 1:49am On Oct 17, 2022
I just can never like those people; their male & female. Set of savage folks.

21 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Musty112: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2022
For all the love a woman bear for her own child, the hatred towards that of others can be neck breaking!! Women are the worst when other women are concerned

40 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Baronthecelebri: 6:21am On Oct 17, 2022
Botking:
I have noticed pride, mostly from ibo women especially if their husbands get money
yeah you're right

13 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Just imagine the woman coming across this ur thread,the amount of danger d gal will be put into.
The strong has always been oppressing the weak,but how everyone get oppressed is just different.
Domestic violence Like u are trying to point out is part of it

Why should the gal be in danger? No be she open thread na!

Op should send me the church reverend's email address so I can anonymously send this to him.

Reverend might then preach sermon in church and the wicked might repent.

22 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Fbboyo: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2022
Op you are right, Igbo people wickedness no be here oo, once you are not from their blood, they will see you as an animal, savagery is their second name, I wonder how their biafra will look like, people that hate themselves like what I don't know, infact no sane person can live in that region. If you want to finish them kpata kpata, give them Biafra, that is when you will know the real demons in Nigeria, you will see how they will soil their name internationally to the extent that the whole world will start avoiding them.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ukaface(f): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Fbboyo:
Op you are right, Igbo people wickedness no be here oo, once you are not from their blood, they will see you as an animal, savagery is their second name, I wonder how their biafra will look like, people that hate themselves like what I don't know, infact no sane person can live in that region. If you want to finish them kpata kpata, give them Biafra, that is when you will know the real demons in Nigeria, you will see how they will soil their name internationally to the extent that the whole world will start avoiding them.
did the op mention anything about Igbos?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Richy4(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Logically, the church must have been really boring for you to have abandoned your seat and dived to the window to check outside activities smiley

3 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Richy4:
Logically, the church must have been really boring for you to have abandoned your seat and dived to the window to check outside activities smiley
He actually came across to me as someone who's concern is the welfare of the church goers.

Stevo35:

As i was putting finishing touches around the altar steps,
While everyone is loving their God, he is loving his neighbours as he loves himself. And if Jesus were to come up with a new parable, I'd expect it to end with "Go and do as Stevo35 does".

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by shagasha: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
budaatum:

I wish you could read, because if you could read, you'd read I wrote that "I was informed", which implies someone or a group of people made a claim. You'd also notice that I never wrote the information was "that everyone in Church is righteous".

Now perhaps if you read your own post above you might notice you were opening your mouth and talking trash without reading nor digesting what I wrote, for which do kindly accept the below as a cure.

You were informed yet people are deluding themselves abi?
You try well well... I don c una finish
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ceeceeuwa: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stevo35:
In churches, especially down here in the east, I’m sure seeing couples with their little helps saddling big big bags and babies during service, isn’t new.

My parish, a lot of families come to church with their helps…how do i know they are helps?

Their children dresses sweetly as well; pretty hairdos and nice haircuts mana their helps…

They are clothed in drab cloths and most of the time, spot freshly shaved bololo instead of a hairdo.

As i was putting finishing touches around the altar steps, a couple stepped in with their kids…one look and i knew who the help was.

They located somewhere and sat…kids from ages 3 to 9 go upstairs but since the help was carrying a toddler, she had to sit with her guardians.

The bigger child, went upstairs to the kids department. I didn’t think much about it…I see such, every Sunday at Mass.

Now when Mass started proper, I went upstairs to sit with the kids…i like going upstairs because i get to see everything happening during Mass, at once.

That particular help, started going in and out of the church…they stayed just close to the side door.

Now babies cry in church…not new but each time the toddler cried, the help, takes her out then comes back in when she has stopped.

The toddler would always want to come down from the helps laps but she’d grab her to sit…toddlers don’t like sitting still.

I watched keenly like say na wetin dem send me go church go do…i am a very curious person.

Now when the toddler tried to get down again, she missed her step and since the help couldn’t grab her on time, the pretty baby landed on the floor, on her face.

Her mother got up, carried her and signalled for the help to follow her…they went outside.

Something told me to go straight to the window and what i saw when i looked down, made my blaad run cold.

As she was rocking her baby with one arm, she used the other hand to lift the helps ear, to the high heavens.

Bent her over, locked her head in-between her thighs and in quick succession, land three slaps to her back.

The help came up for air, writhing with one arm frantically massaging her back to meet another uppercut, to the face.

When she came into the church, that is, when she passed the door into the church, she genuflected!

Jesu Ovie!

These are some of the things the priest should be preaching about during homily. This particular behavior is common with people who "carry religion for head". Our religious leaders should do more in that aspect. The government should hold offenders more accountable . People who witness child abuse should speak up the more. I don't even know what to type again...

20 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Richy4(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
budaatum:

He actually came across to me as someone who's concern is the welfare of the church goers.

That might be another angle to look @ it...well done smiley....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by akwesenana: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is why I despise religious people.
Hypocrisy is their watch word.

22 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stevo35:

Jesu Ovie!

You're telling me there are hypocrites and stupid people in churches? How strange.

2 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ProfGday(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stevo35:

Jesu Ovie!

I gbadun the way you wove this wicked experiences,maids dey receive from their wicked madam...Kudos

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.