Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend (39328 Views)

Father Of Slain Girl In Port Harcourt Insists Suspect Must Marry Her Corpse / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Horus(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2018
A beautiful woman
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:16am On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
[b]converted her to Deputy Girl Friend or Chief Assistant for Konji Relief wink
shocked shocked
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by lexy2014: 9:16am On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Nah this isn't money thing if they fail to perform the rites calamity will befall the man's family..... it happen to a man I know but he's case was different between he didn't kill the woman but they made him marry the corps sad
this ur explanation is funny cos y would d family of d victim b interested in protecting d family of d guy who is d culprit from calamity

4 Likes

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Jabioro: 9:16am On May 22, 2018
Can't that work in this critical situatn..?
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Philinho(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2018
It happened in my place b4.the guy escape with a girl who was about to get married. In the process,she became pregnant .During her labour she died. He married d dead lady b4 doing her burial.
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by thunderbabs: 9:17am On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Lol.... the family still wan use style collect their usual exorbitant marriage list grin

All the stereotypes in this story.

1. Y .demonism

2. Chest-beating

3. Exorbitant bride price

4. More chest-beating

Mr Saliu...congrats on marrying a corpse.

Better refuse and die from the "curse" What's the point being mercilessly extorted when you are still returning to jail for life ?

Whether he refuses or chooses to die, na d young men in his family go bare the curse... Na dem go suffer unjustly. That's why we shld be careful of things we do in this life.

Many are suffering for the sins committed by their fathers or forefathers... Offences/crimes d present generation know nothing of.

7 Likes

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by ncoolsome(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2018
This guy will die either by marrying her corpse or from Nigerian cops...after them wash her body n undies give am the water drink,u come live with the corpse for 2weeks without food,death go dey hungry u while for the Nigerian police na one hand...

1 Like

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by lexy2014: 9:18am On May 22, 2018
Horus:
A beautiful woman
....wasted. Women are really really wonderful creatures

1 Like

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by abiolamitodun(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2018
KAI THIS IS BARBARIC ME AS A DELTA BOY WILL NEVER DATE A IGBO GIRL VERY BARBARIC CULTURE

1 Like

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2018
He deserves death for taking the life of his fellow human
But before he dies, he should be made to perform all the traditional marital rites of the girl he killed, fool.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by CaptainGOOD: 9:21am On May 22, 2018
sinola:

I always tell my igbo sisters...stop dating afonjas...they are heartless and wicked esp the Muslim ones.They don't have human feeling and can kill at any slightest provocation.
I don't know what this pretty young lady was looking for in this sick looking animal.

My brother I taya..
Igbo's gals need orientation imagine how haggard the fool looks undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 9:22am On May 22, 2018
biacan:
Nah this isn't money thing if they fail to perform the rites calamity will befall the man's family..... it happen to a man I know but he's case was different between he didn't kill the woman but they made him marry the corps sad
Biacan will you (maybe not you personally but your kilt & kin from across the Niger) now accept that infidelity of a wife can cause the death of her hubby?
I know many people from the East who rubbish this claim made by people from places like Edo. They are often the most abusive in their attitude towards claim of taboos by others. Yet Easterners insist that their culture & taboos are real. Is it just disrespect for others or what is it?

I cannot dispute the veracity of the consequences of not marrying the corpse, because I know several things I have witnessed in my own culture that outsiders ignorantly claim that I never saw.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by dapiahno(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2018
Remimadrid:

On top of a tree.
laff
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by SmartMugu: 9:26am On May 22, 2018
Do people still believe in all these traditional stuff in this digital age?
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by phase1: 9:29am On May 22, 2018
abiolamitodun:
KAI
THIS IS BARBARIC
ME AS A DELTA BOY WILL NEVER DATE A IGBO GIRL
VERY BARBARIC CULTURE

Dirty oshogborian claiming delta. grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by phase1: 9:33am On May 22, 2018
AreaFada2:

Biacan will you (maybe not you personally but your kilt & kin from across the Niger) now accept that infidelity of a wife can cause death of her hubby?

I know many people from the East rubbish this claim made by people from places like Edo. Often the most abusive in their attitude towards claim of taboos by others. Yet Easterners insist that their culture & taboos are real. Is it just disrespect for others or what is it?

I cannot dispute the veracity of the consequences of not marrying the corpse, because I know several things I have witnessed my own culture that outsiders ignorantly claim that I never saw.

In Nsukka and some parts of Igboland Infidelity of a woman will lead to her madness and sickness on the part of the husband. I don see am korokoro. One of the incident was even filmed and uploaded on YouTube.
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by abiolamitodun(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2018
phase1:

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by abiolamitodun(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2018
phase1:

LOOK AT THIS ONE...AM FROM DELTA ...UKWANI...I DONT NEED TO ARGUE WITH U

1 Like

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by okc4nairaland: 9:36am On May 22, 2018
Shai, double wahalah for the guy ..... But I hope his court case will be settled after getting married to the dead girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Shemadex(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2018
See the face of this thin call ladeyo idiot

1 Like

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by phase1: 9:40am On May 22, 2018
abiolamitodun:

LOOK AT THIS ONE...AM FROM DELTA ...UKWANI...I DONT NEED TO ARGUE WITH U

No be only Ukwuani na Ukwuenu. Dirty kabiru feeling funky. grin

5 Likes

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Shemadex(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=abiolamitodun post=67771348]
LOOK AT THIS ONE...AM FROM DELTA ...UKWANI...I DONT NEED TO ARGUE WITH U[/q okay
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by DabuIIIT: 9:48am On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Lol.... the family still wan use style collect their usual exorbitant marriage list grin

All the stereotypes in this story :

1. Y .demonism

2. Chest-beating

3. Exorbitant bride price

4. More chest-beating

Mr Saliu...congrats on marrying a corpse.

Better refuse and die from the "curse" What's the point being mercilessly extorted when you are still returning to jail for life ?

mental,dont worry,they reduce the price for you to marry your own..

Oh! So the ritualist is LADAYO,a connie..
grin grin grin

Lzaa immotep pointzerom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by Tabbaz(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2018
This is what happens when capital punishment is abolished sad

If other murderers were killed, others will think twice before committing the act
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by abiolamitodun(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2018
phase1:

IT DOESN'T MOVE ME...SINCE UR NOT THE FIRST TO ASK SUCH QUESTION...ISEGWARI...THOSE FROM MY REGION KNOWS HOW TO RESPOND
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by emperorblog(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2018
Colourful Famale high heel shoes prize #6000 call or whatsapo 08062971020
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2018
yes i agree with the family
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by benjsniper33: 9:51am On May 22, 2018
Hmm.. no be small
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by naijacentric(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2018
austin2all:
who frolics with afonja demons, she deserved what she got.
rip to her though.
ur a big fool have u no human feelings bastard

1 Like

Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by DabuIIIT: 9:53am On May 22, 2018
phase1:

lmao grin grin
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by austin2all: 9:55am On May 22, 2018
naijacentric:
ur a big fool have u no human feelings bastard

your mother is the real bastard here.
eran ko
Re: ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend by IkemChris(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2018
This is what will call double wahala for dead body. The girls spirit will be thinking of eternity her dead body will be thinking about the way her parents want to sell her dead body to the man that killed it. Mehn this is serious oooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex / Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.