Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies (107558 Views)

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Famous Ritual Techniques Used By Yahoo Boys, Speaks On / Ex Yahoo Boy Reveals Ritual Methods, Eating Poo, Running Mad, Using Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by abbeyty(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
I want to Yahoo a Yahoo guy. Who is with me?

And he wil later use you for more money
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Nobody: 10:17am On May 22, 2018
okonja:
Hungry blogger looking for traffic... undecided undecided
how people can be so dumb to believe destiny can be stolen through sex still dey baffle me or you go use handkerchief wipe girl vagina and you steal her star lol. Star kor asteroid ni but hey there's a reason we are Africans. That's why its so easy for this crook pastors to sweetmouth us mehn. The USA has the highest rate of cybercrime in the world but you never hear of such bulls+it . See yahoo na all about 2 things, luck and gullibility on the part of your victim and perseverance on your own part. A babalawo is just there to make easy money and sweet talk you to look for a tortoise or boa contractor or the blood of a chicken. 1st day the joju no work , you go back to him the only thing he go tell you na to exercise patience. After months or even years of patience maga finally pay and the babalawo go refer to the juju he did for you years ago. How more gullible can we get. Africa no dey try mehn . If you go cotdivoire or Zambia na the same thing. I tire . Cc greyham graham make una read the thread on nairaland.com/nwachibuzor44

8 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by eagleeye2: 10:18am On May 22, 2018
OP,
try to give credit to the blog were this story was first shared. And that will be stella dimokokorkus blog
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by kelechi50: 10:19am On May 22, 2018
But the wages of sin is dearth
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by MrIcredible: 10:19am On May 22, 2018
CHAI
I PITY BIANCA AND OTHERS... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Nobody: 10:19am On May 22, 2018
gonkin:

Na wa nothing we no go see. Like i mentioned in a post a lot of girls are walking corpses and they ain't aware
u mean theupsetgirl dats not fair
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Bishop(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
I want to Yahoo a Yahoo guy. Who is with me?

God will make every thing possible in his own time....no be so?
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by pedrilo: 10:20am On May 22, 2018
RosaBerry:
All he said is true!!!! But a lot will still doubt it. 1.8 Billion is so small compared to only what tax return can bring. #NoBOnlyBoysDHustle
babe r u into this ish too?

1 Like

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by eagleeye2: 10:20am On May 22, 2018
kelechi50:
But the wages of sin is dearth
Dearth means scarcity. The correct word should have been Death.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by eagleeye2: 10:20am On May 22, 2018
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Adeyemismith(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2018
Na wa oooo......na so 1 go scam india man for my area b4 we d 3rd day d guy don follow transfusion no sorry transmission go heaven........becareful all dis tinz u guyz are doing deris God ooooooo
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by lloyds(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2018
adontcare:
Na so one of my Neigbour will bring in different girls morning, afternoon and night, everyday. This guy is not working o but rides Toyota spider. Na so I kuku dey pity all dis girls future o. Pretty girls fa

Ladies understand only one language, MONEY.

Christ is still the solution to all these, accept and obey him and you will have peace.

1 Like

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by otokx(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2018
The main problem with Nigerians is their mentality as a people.
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by nelsonebby(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2018
And this rubbish made front page. sad

2 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by King44(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2018
nanizle:

Exactly!

The juju nonsense in reality plays no part in their crime success rate. It's just African superstition. Babalawo work na to exploit superstition to make money.
okay o, guys dey waka o I won't say more than this
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Xisnin(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2018
eagleeye2:
OP,
try to give credit to the blog were this story was first shared. And that will be stella dimokokorkus blog
This is not a story, it is a stupid fiction concocted to fool the gullible Nigerians.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Xisnin(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2018
RosaBerry:
All he said is true!!!! But a lot will still doubt it. 1.8 Billion is so small compared to only what tax return can bring. #NoBOnlyBoysDHustle
Yahoo girl where is your bentley?
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by arowz56(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2018
SzaSZA:
how people can be so dumb to believe destiny can be stolen through sex still dey baffle me or you go use handkerchief wipe girl vagina and you steal her star lol. Star kor asteroid ni but hey there's a reason we are Africans. That's why its so easy for this crook pastors to sweetmouth us mehn. The USA has the highest rate of cybercrime in the world but you never hear of such bulls+it . See yahoo na all about 2 things, luck and gullibility on the part of your victim and perseverance on your own part. A babalawo is just there to make easy money and sweet talk you to look for a tortoise or boa contractor or the blood of a chicken. 1st day the joju no work , you go back to him the only thing he go tell you na to exercise patience. After months or even years of patience maga finally pay and the babalawo go refer to the juju he did for you years ago. How more gullible can we get. Africa no dey try mehn . If you go cotdivoire or Zambia na the same thing. I tire .

Oya volunteer yourself as a cadaver to them na sit at the passenger side of any known yahoo boy you know especially one wey de put calabash under the seat (front passenger side) and tell us (if you will be able to tell)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by iammo(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:
There is nothing like yahoo guys anymore.

They are all ritualists

Oga... Can you just shut up? Be like say you be yahoo boy sef.

What do you mean by some are plain luck? So na you no get lucky make you go scam people of their hard earned money?

You think say 1.8 billion Na 180 naira?

How lucky can you be to scam a single person (who is not a fool) that sum of money?

You think say na so e easy to dey send money to unknown sources?

If it's that easy why them never scam otedola, mark Zuckerberg, Mayweather or even dangote?

The only people that work hard without jazz are hackers... Anyone else are either drug dealers, armed robbers or ritualists

Oga did you even think about this before typing?

Uncle, hackers don't need voodoo. Babalawo can't give you tools, you have to learn and buy tools. I agree with you that most into scamming via dating and romance all patronize babalawos, but when it comes to phishing, RAT hacking, wire fraud or alibaba scams, no amount of jazz would help distribute virus and Trojans. Besides nigeria isn't even ranked closed to 1 to 5 among top internet fraudsters, Nigerians are just too lousy about fruad

14 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by eagleeye2: 10:28am On May 22, 2018
Xisnin:

This is not a story, it is a stupid fiction concocted to fool the gullible Nigerians.
SMH
whether fiction or non fiction it was first shared somewhere else, and the OP should give credit to that blog first.
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by karlboss: 10:29am On May 22, 2018
SzaSZA:
how people can be so dumb to believe destiny can be stolen through sex still dey baffle me or you go use handkerchief wipe girl vagina and you steal her star lol. Star kor asteroid ni but hey there's a reason we are Africans. That's why its so easy for this crook pastors to sweetmouth us mehn. The USA has the highest rate of cybercrime in the world but you never hear of such bulls+it . See yahoo na all about 2 things, luck and gullibility on the part of your victim and perseverance on your own part. A babalawo is just there to make easy money and sweet talk you to look for a tortoise or boa contractor or the blood of a chicken. 1st day the joju no work , you go back to him the only thing he go tell you na to exercise patience. After months or even years of patience maga finally pay and the babalawo go refer to the juju he did for you years ago. How more gullible can we get. Africa no dey try mehn . If you go cotdivoire or Zambia na the same thing. I tire . Cc greyham graham make una read the thread on nairaland.com/nwachibuzor44

If you want to know if Americans, Russian, Japan throw scam pass Nigerians just download ICQ enter their rooms you go see say Nigerians still dey learn work. Naso one Yankee boy one scam me with fake Western Union i almost fell for it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Nobody: 10:31am On May 22, 2018
In 2018 Nigerians still believe in making money through supernatural forces. Make money dey fall from roof like all those yoruba films lol or make corpse dey vomit the money. Some even say the money dey come from world bank lol. Pablo escobar no do all these, el chappo , Jeff becos, gates, that Chinese owner of Ali baba and even king Solomon no do all these. I no sure say any of them use white handkerchief wipe anybody pussay. 8-)
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by KingBaba1(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2018
dmexy33:
When ever a person ventures into ritualistic activities he seizes to be what he used to be.
When a normal business man ventures into money rituals he is no longer a businessman but a ritualist as goes for every profession.
When people say yahoo yahoo they think its easy, in real life, ritual aside, if there are 100 yahoo boys in a room only 15 will make it because the game is all about luck.
Now the one you call yahoo plus is not yahoo yahoo anymore. The rituals will give you money in different ways that you no longer need to sit behind a laptop. Some people might injest live snakes which enables them vomit money at will, some use dwarfs, some make convenants with water spirits (every flowing water body has a spirit (s), and a chief priest) that's why many people go mad when they can't keep their end of the deal with the spirit.
So you must understand that these ritualistic ways are not limited to yahoo boys alone, Lawyers, doctors, business men, footballers, politicians all engage it such acts.
you too sabi, your head dey there Bro, Even professors engage in rituals. its a thing of the mind and i like your points
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by kmaster007: 10:34am On May 22, 2018
wow
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Rebuke: 10:34am On May 22, 2018
SzaSZA:

Smh. I pity yhu. This world itself is spiritual and a lot evil happens on daily basis.

Yhu better stop deceiving yourself and learn to stay safe by getting close to your God, thatz d only escape from all d evil in d world.

I heard a very reliable story of a lady who had sex with an alhaji and her private started bringing out maggots...... Dahz normal huh?

Guy wise up n stop deceiving yourself by claiming ignorance of d reality of d obvious evil of dis world.

Like I said above, if you are yet to have Christ in yhur life it'll be very fatal to keep denying d obvious. Hav a great day.

11 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Nobody: 10:35am On May 22, 2018
mighty2:

I actually did tax return and dating and made over N1.8 billion and then stopped. God forgive me!

Hmmn, that last statement reminds me that God amazingly "installed" something in man to speak to him especially when he is alone. It is called CONSCIENCE, the more it is killed, the more it speaks. undecided

1 Like

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Bimpe29: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
Yahoo boys have been facilitating the devil's work truly...
Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Leopantro: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
Abudu2000:
You think it's only yahooboys who do rituals? Then tell me why every rich IBO person always have a sore on his leg that has refused to heal. And pls don't mention accident coz we ve heard that lie too many times.

Iwill wait!

i can confidently explain this because i did a research on it.
what is done is the person gets a couple of cotton thread and mixes it with feces, long stagnant sewage, compost pit residue and various other extremely contaminated substances. these get embedded into the thread such that various toxic micro-organisms accumulate on the thread.
the thread is then placed on the path of the unsuspecting victim in such a way that it pierces the skin. Because the sole of the feet is quite thick, it is usually placed slightly above the ground on grass or weed that the victim will brush against. such plants will contain thongs or things that can scratch the skin.
As soon as the potent organisms enter the skin they form the classical skin ulcer that spreads fast and discharges pus. because it contains many organisms, it is difficult to treat with simple antibiotics and when you try to isolate the causative organisms, you will get different types at the same time. To the unsuspecting doctor, he will think it is a native poison that refuses to heal and call it treatment failure.
it needs to be treated for a long time with strong antibiotics, regular culture isolation and cleaning as well as removing dead tissue.
the case is particularly worse in old people who have diabetes and/or kidney problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by Assassin101: 10:39am On May 22, 2018
any slay-queen that avails herself to a ritualist because of "oju kokoro" should be used asap. I don't give a rat ass

1 Like

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by AgentGoat: 10:40am On May 22, 2018
Shortyy:
"licking honey" what's that?
And what does he mean by work one on one?
The juju is mixed in honey. The fraudster lick from it. And his words become sweet when he make any request you ll oblige straight.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by adekennis(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2018
You can argue without insulting me,I'm saying what I know believe me or not,people scam politician of billions locally even without juju..Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not possible. people think that yahoo is all about romance scam and all that but it has gone far beyond that,dos guys are tech gurus intercept payment of multi national company running to millions of dollars and divert them,they pose as bank officials to make unauthorised wire from different accounts,they wire from dead people account conive won't bank officials..etc..The thing is that those people you mentioned wont come out to tell the world if they get scammed ..pls stop arguing what you don't know and don't call me names, I believe we are all on this forum to learn one or two things..

vizkiz:
There is nothing like yahoo guys anymore.

They are all ritualists

Oga... Can you just shut up? Be like say you be yahoo boy sef.

What do you mean by some are plain luck? So na you no get lucky make you go scam people of their hard earned money?

You think say 1.8 billion Na 180 naira?

How lucky can you be to scam a single person (who is not a fool) that sum of money?

You think say na so e easy to dey send money to unknown sources?

If it's that easy why them never scam otedola, mark Zuckerberg, Mayweather or even dangote?

The only people that work hard without jazz are hackers... Anyone else are either drug dealers, armed robbers or ritualists

Oga did you even think about this before typing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies by sshyne(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2018
SzaSZA:

Guy don't doubt the fetish powers of African Herbalist, though there are scams among them due to the booming yahoo yahoo industry. It's because you can't see beyond your nose. I just pray you don't learn from personal experience.

Near this guy's well and your eye go open. You think it's normal for a white man to sell all his properties and send it to someone he as never seen? And you call that luck. Stay there make pant de wear you

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Records ‘sex Movie’ Inside Osun Grove, Shares On Social Media / Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.