Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos (34596 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by cchiagom(f): 10:48am On May 22, 2018
post=67769060:
The gang rape happened at cocoa farm in Okuni, where the victims husband and brother were tied up at Gun point while Their wife was ganged raped in front of her husband until she passed out.

Nothing as sad, bad, dehumanizing

Well said!
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by shadrach77: 10:48am On May 22, 2018
Why are the identities of rape victims always covered in Nigeria? Wrong practice. It stigmatises the victim and gives the rapist more power. It should be the other way round. We are miles behind the white man cry lipsrsealed kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by fluffylarose: 11:06am On May 22, 2018
The rapist ought to be castrated.
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by okolet(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2018
How much them con give her na? lipsrsealed
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Etianwanokon: 11:10am On May 22, 2018
youngest85:
You covered her face, what about people beside her?
If I want to know her, I can do that through those people beside her
Sitting by her right
is the DG Primary Health care and by her left is Commissioner for Health CRS
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by damtan(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2018
youngest85:
E concern you?? why would you want to know her??
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by realitychick: 11:16am On May 22, 2018
cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Kog45(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2018
youngest85:
Kai you go like to gossip (OLOFOFO)
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2018
what a wicked world we live in..

I feel for both of them..
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Okuchris(f): 12:12pm On May 22, 2018
youngest85:
there is no need
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by nelsonebby(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2018
dreamwords:

How can a young lady pass out by having sex, was she strangled?
rough gangbangg
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by iddonla: 1:16pm On May 22, 2018
wow..i did my NYSC in this community...okuni community..it has communities like akam,okaghan,ekukunela,alesi and okosora close to it
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by NMotorwerks: 1:58pm On May 22, 2018
Uyi168:
MULTIPLE ORGASM..

Sick and insensitive!
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Uyi168: 1:59pm On May 22, 2018
NMotorwerks:

Sick and insensitive!
k
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by ezy9: 2:28pm On May 22, 2018
sad
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by dreamwords: 2:35pm On May 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
rough gangbangg
Nothing like that poo
Ashawo can carry 50men a day no shaking

2 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Stevenson1(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:

We are in a world whereby people don't give a fück about men.

Later some dumb idiots will talk about gender equality... I can't begin to imagine what that poor fella will be going through now.

Seeing his wife being devoured by lions. You think he'll ever want to touch her?

That man might die sooner than expected if care is not taken. As in, he has witnessed the worst from earth. That man needs proper care and attention.
Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 3:44pm On May 22, 2018
vizkiz:

Later some dumb idiots will talk about gender equality... I can't begin to imagine what that poor fella will be going through now.

Seeing his wife being devoured by lions. You think he'll ever want to touch her?

Please what does gender equality have to do with this issue? You say the man can never touch her again. Do you think that on top of her other psychological issues that is also part of her problem? Do you think she is not emotional scarred by the rape that she is scared her husband might never touch her again or that she might not even want to be touched by a man like her husband again after being raped by many men?

Are you that insensitive to start this kind of fight here?

2 Likes

Re: Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos by Laurence1: 5:53am On May 23, 2018
vizkiz:

You've also noticed the gender equality load of crap they keep spewing baa... Nigerians never care about the man in such situation, you'll even hear poeople say poo like after all he's a man.

I can't even begin to comprehend how the man must be feeling after watching other 'men' take turns raping his wife. HER SCREAMS, HER SCARED FACE. FEELING SO HELPLESS.

But no, its only the woman the guv'nor deemed sensible to compensate. Sad really.

We will never be seen as equal in Nigeria and that is just the way it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] / Police Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen During Fierce Gun Battle / Lagos Computer Village IPhone 8 Thief Caught In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.