Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest (26355 Views)

'Disabled' Kenyan Street Beggars Got Up From Wheelchairs & Fled To Avoid Arrest / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 22, 2018
The way Nigerians die in South Africa is as if we're in War with them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by labisibrass(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2018
Who else came to check name and not disappointed?
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by 8stargeneral: 2:25pm On May 22, 2018
Whn buhari go jump from aso rock to daura
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by Mikeross62: 2:26pm On May 22, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by tonexyx(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2018
where he dey jump go

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 22, 2018
Throwback:
The case wasn't too serious to have warranted him to risk his life by jumping to escape or jumping to commit suicide.
Sometimes you just need to take a leap of faith
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by oluwaahmed: 2:51pm On May 22, 2018
Oduduwas children masturbating not knowing that omoike is their brothers name.
Afonjas mumu sha. Abeg make someone give me that afonja skull mining vulture meme

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by poseidon12: 2:57pm On May 22, 2018
oluwaahmed:
Afonjas mumu sha. Abeg make someone give me that afonja skull mining vulture meme

Don't mind the bigoted and envious morons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by BiafraIShere(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
no be dem! useless ipob flat.heads,my brothers from the yEast infected region grin cheesy
olukwu, the joke is on you! lack of comprehension is your bane. The name is OMOIKE, typical afonja name! Igbos don't bear such name.
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by BiafraIShere(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2018
labisibrass:
Who else came to check name and not disappointed?
Me as well, I knew the culprit would definitely be an afonja, and I wasn't disappointed grin grin
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by DEGABA(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
Looks like Kogi name.
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by Kennydoc(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Hell just received a Good DEVELOPER.

Omoike is not an Igbo name.
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by herich(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
Some fools are celebrating death of their brother, thinking he was their enemy.
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by Maket: 4:58pm On May 22, 2018
He was avoiding arrest, but he was finally arrested by death. All arrest Na arrest. MUMU, COLLECT MARKET SLAP EVEN IN DEATH. You want me to pity You?
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by kmaster007: 5:20pm On May 22, 2018
maybe villages pple following him... naija no dey use death dey play
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by danie09(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
In Yoruba language omo = child . ike= plastic . plastic child doesn't sound like a name any sane person will name their child .In conclusion he's not yoruba
oluwaahmed:
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by oluwaahmed: 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
danie09:
In Yoruba language omo = child . ike= plastic . plastic child doesn't sound like a name any sane person will name their child .In conclusion he's not yoruba

It's an edo name
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by progress69: 6:08pm On May 22, 2018
oluwaahmed:

It's an edo name

Exactly.
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by progress69: 6:09pm On May 22, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Omoike is not even yoruba. He is Edo, my state.
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by Smarkie: 10:03pm On May 22, 2018
he jumped down from the 9th floor just b/c he had a misunderstanding with his girlfriend. south african police have not tell us what they did to him
Re: Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest by Skmoda360(m): 3:56am On May 23, 2018
oluwaahmed:
na Igbo man...make you shut up and besides all this thing na just mere fun/joke so once again shut the hell up....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Girl Assaults Police Officers Trying To Penalise Her Mom For Breaking / "My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman / Woman Batters Man In A Public Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.