Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Missing Stick. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Missing Stick. (307 Views)

The Missing Soulmate / The Missing-link: Why You Are Yet To Succeed ... / The Missing Theme Elements In Most Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Stick. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 22, 2018
I decided to try my hands on New stuffs. I hope you find this story interesting
Re: The Missing Stick. by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2018
Nkechi was restless after the Royal rumble she had in her sleep. She breathes deeply and whisper "mama, mama you Don sleep?"

Nkechi moves close to her pillow as if it was her strong shield. She thought what could this dream mean whining to and fro on all corner of her bed as she slept in thought.

The morning Sun was not fully awake when Nkechi received a thunderous slap from her brother. He did not stop at that, he issued curse words at her " fowl, see as you dey sleep as if you get Belle".

Nkechi brother (David) was a drop out and an apprentice at a road side mechanic. He was known for his Notoriety.

Nkechi walk down the street while she was bewildered by her Nightmare. After some minutes, she stop thinking about her Nightmare while she join her friends at school.

At the workshop, it was an eventful day for David. He was abused by his boss for being lazy. His boss shouted at him "common screw you no fit loose and you don tey for here ". David did not respond with his mouth rather he hit his boss with his fist.
His boss fell down looking unconscious ............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Missing Stick. by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
Following. Great start!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Article(s) Written/ Edited For So Less A Price!! / My New Write Up:in ALL CIRCUMSTANCES / Blindsighted : She Made Me SEE Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.