Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso (34878 Views)

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne / Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by MrCEO69(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2018
lol... see acting
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by jaytime(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2018
FIFA should give referees koboko also. There are some offenses that should attract some strokes of cane. Zlatan deserves some strokes here.
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by DonPikko: 3:26pm On May 22, 2018
MrCEO69:
lol... see acting
see the way both of them went down grin grin, like they are answering Muslim call to prayer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2018
lekkan:
Zlatan is too proud
Just look at the way he handed over the captains' band.Who even dash him that position.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by SexytorresE(f): 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
Another zinedan in making grin
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy
DonPikko:
see the way both of them went down grin grin, like they are answering Muslim call to prayer
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by lekkan(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2018
Thank God you saw that too
Small time he'll say he's a god
maoolakanm:
Just look at the way he handed over the captains' band.Who even dash him that position.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by sexdoll: 3:31pm On May 22, 2018
from the look of things, it was a dirty slap.

a very very dirty slap, i must say!!!

well, in other news, fellow punters, i been think say as zlatan go la galaxy, the club go dey perform like magic.

but la galaxy don burn my slip taya so tey i no fit play them again even if na freebet alabi give me.
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by lekkan(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Shift lemme faint..... Alabi free ticket Na to dey collect that one dey for oh, no be to dey give
sexdoll:
from the look of things, it was a dirty slap.

a very very dirty slap!!!

in other news, fellow punters, i been think say as zlatan go la galaxy, the club go dey perform like magic.

but la galaxy don burn my slip taya so tey i no fit play them again even if na freebet alabi give me.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by sexdoll: 3:36pm On May 22, 2018
lekkan:
grin grin grin
Shift lemme faint..... Alabi free ticket Na to dey collect that one dey for oh, no be to dey give

i dey tell you.

alabi na monster.

but to his credit, i fund my nairabet account with 50 naira and the guy give me 5 naira freebet. wink wink wink
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by fabulous986: 3:36pm On May 22, 2018
The King is here... cool
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 22, 2018
Arrogance! He wouldn't have done that to any player in the EPL..only because he see's these MLS players like peasants to him. He better cool down.
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2018
onatisi:
so whose fault was it ?
didn't you watch it ?
The player stepped on him
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:

didn't you watch it ?

The player stepped on him
the player had his back on him ,the player was moving backwards and trying to stay close to him , he was behind the the guy and he could have moved away or even shoved him away , instead he chose to slap him , he is very lucky it wasnt balotelli he did that to, all his tatoos will vanished by the time he is done with him
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by okolet(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2018
I sorry for the ref oo... cuz The last referee that red carded Zlatan died after 3 days.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2018
Opinionated:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in the news again. This time not for scoring and outrageous goal or dropping another incredibly conceited quote. He was sent off in the LA Galaxy’s game against Montreal Impact for slapping Michael Petrasso who had stepped on his foot in what looked like an accidental act. However, Zlatan reacted violently by slapping the Montreal Player in the head before going down in an apparent attempt to feign injury.

Following a Video Assistant Referee (VAR) review, he was shown a red card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d72Ru3y4YJA

This will be Zlatan’s first red card after joining LA Galaxy and one wonders if this will be the last.

Source: Zlatan Gets Sent off after Slapping Montreal Impact Player

Don't wonder.

It won't.

Not even worth a wager!
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Phemi93(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2018
Reporter: What's the difference between you and Messi?
Zlatan: Actually there's no difference, we both gonna be watching champions league final on T.V.

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Liberator007(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2018
Opinionated:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in the news again. This time not for scoring and outrageous goal or dropping another incredibly conceited quote. He was sent off in the LA Galaxy’s game against Montreal Impact for slapping Michael Petrasso who had stepped on his foot in what looked like an accidental act. However, Zlatan reacted violently by slapping the Montreal Player in the head before going down in an apparent attempt to feign injury.

This will be Zlatan’s first red card after joining LA Galaxy and one wonders if this will be the last.

See the way he slapped the guy like say na him be the father grin grin
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by coolie1: 4:48pm On May 22, 2018
Uyiii:
you don't give red card to Zlatan, you give Zlatan to red card.

I hope you transmission that, if you know you know.
am sure you watch 44toons
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Psoul(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2018
That kind of slap is a kind of slap that says; Are u stupid why should you match me with that your cheap boot. Don't you know your mates. taaaaaaa(Slap)....thunder fire u dia.
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by kmaster007: 5:04pm On May 22, 2018
dis zlatan self Senior no dey for pitch ooooo
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
This would be the second Zlatan slapped a layer on the pitch. When he was in AC Milan, he once slapped one Napoli player. Zlatan the bully.
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by enemyofprogress: 5:20pm On May 22, 2018
lekkan:
Zlatan is too proud
so fokn what?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Ayatullah(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2018
humbleofficer:
grin It's called Dirty Slap

Dirty Slap......shocked It's just a natural reaction to the pain he got from the other guy matching his $1m golden foot. Zlatan is not arrogant as some think.

I believe the Americans love watching such action. They relish it.

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Bestchoice4me(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2018
D guy is just too arrogant...Imagine slapping ur fellow player as if na I'm junior brother
Opinionated:

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by ajadematanle: 5:57pm On May 22, 2018
Very arrogant
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2018
Has an experience player, he should know that attitude is wrong.
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by ufuosman(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2018
he deserves two red card
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2018
onatisi:

the player had his back on him ,the player was moving backwards and trying to stay close to him , he was behind the the guy and he could have moved away or even shoved him away , instead he chose to slap him , he is very lucky it wasnt balotelli he did that to, all his tatoos will vanished by the time he is done with him

shoving him warrants same penalty

it looked deliberate
Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by mikeyung71(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2018
ibro was like "come here you wan kill me" lolzz

Re: Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso by taretoofine(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2018
he dey kill mosquito well well grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lampard Speaks On Tammy Abraham Playing For England / Neymar To PSG: The 10 Previous Deals That Broke The World Transfer Record / Barcelona Terminate Eric Abidal's Contract As Backroom Clear-out Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.