Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigeria Drivers Licence : Requirements And How Much It Cost Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Drivers Licence : Requirements And How Much It Cost Me (394 Views)

See The Starlink Kit And How Much It Cost / Leicester Medical University: Entry Requirements And Tuition / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drivers Licence : Requirements And How Much It Cost Me by Techplan: 1:56pm On May 22, 2018
A driver’s license is a very important document in Nigeria. It allows you to operate a vehicle legally and serves as a form of identification. Unfortunately, the process of getting a driver’s license can be quite tedious.

Let’s break it down..

I walked in to Nigeria Federal Road Safety Commission capture centre in Anambra state today, (Monday 21st of May, 2018) and I was granted the Nigeria drivers license to drive around the country.

I was issued the temporary Nigeria drivers licence without much delay.
On getting there, the officer on duty asked me for my driving school certificate, learner’s permit and my birth certificate.

I presented the docs to him as requested.
Thereafter, he gave me the Nigeria drivers licence application form to fill. I filled it as required and handed it over to him.

No big deal in the form though.

You will be required to enter your full name, your height, blood group, date of birth, state, local govt, mother maiden name, phone number of next of kin etc You will also have to indicate the number of years you want to apply for; 3 or 5 years.
After filling the form, the officer gave me an account number to go and pay into at Access bank.http://www.techplan.com.ng/2018/05/22/nigeria-drivers-licence-requirements-and-how-much-it-cost-me/

(1) (Reply)

Study And Work In Cyprus / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among Top 991 In The World / Free Educational E-learning Sites Plus Other Useful Resources For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.