Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Removing Dog Tick - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Removing Dog Tick (692 Views)

Just Lost My Dog To Tick Fever / Tick Control / How To Treat Dog Tick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removing Dog Tick by lightofjoy(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2018
Please house how can I remove tick from my GS dog.
So much on her body.

Any method or things to use.
Re: Removing Dog Tick by McMayor(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2018
lightofjoy:
Please house how can I remove tick from my GS dog.
So much on her body.

Any method or things to use.

Hi... I am new into the dog world myself. My BB got massively infected recently with 'VERY BIG' thicks usually i see them in the ears until one day i decided to give her loving loving infact my hand cant move on are skin without big ticks. I had to be serious about the matter which nearly cost me the lives of my dogs but thank God he was able to revive them for me. Please take this very seriously and also i will advice you anything anyone advice you, please ensure you are very careful not to let the stuffs get into your dogs mouth. If you can buy mouth guard ensure to put them on before applying anything or bathing them with it.

As for what worked for me, I used spray, shampoo and one other stuff which i have forgotten the name,... You can message me on whatsapp and will snap pic when i get home tonight. All i did was put all into water, bath them. I am a very busy person but i took the thing seriously. I bath them twice weekly and also wash there kennel as well as my compound with it. I am very very happy with them now. Please take it seriously before its too late. Also i bought ticks collar but this to me is not very important.

1 Like

Re: Removing Dog Tick by lightofjoy(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2018
Thanks a lot. Please will appreciate your whatsapp contact for the pictures.
McMayor:

Hi... I am new into the dog world myself. My BB got massively infected recently with 'VERY BIG' thicks usually i see them in the ears until one day i decided to give her loving loving infact my hand cant move on are skin without big ticks. I had to be serious about the matter which nearly cost me the lives of my dogs but thank God he was able to revive them for me. Please take this very seriously and also i will advice you anything anyone advice you, please ensure you are very careful not to let the stuffs get into your dogs mouth. If you can buy mouth guard ensure to put them on before applying anything or bathing them with it.

As for what worked for me, I used spray, shampoo and one other stuff which i have forgotten the name,... You can message me on whatsapp and will snap pic when i get home tonight. All i did was put all into water, bath them. I am a very busy person but i took the thing seriously. I bath them twice weekly and also wash there kennel as well as my compound with it. I am very very happy with them now. Please take it seriously before its too late. Also i bought ticks collar but this to me is not very important.
Re: Removing Dog Tick by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 22, 2018
Ivermec injection will kill the one inside and outside, plus ticks spray, try it and u will tank me latter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Dog At A Give Away Price / Help! Advice As I Want To Acquire A Puppy For The Second Time. / Chow Chow Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.