Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON (17002 Views)

Seahorse Lubricant Brand Wins Award / Akin Osinbajo Visits Seahorse Headquarters In Anambra- Pictures / Seahorse Lubricants Refutes Alleged Story Of Manufacturing Substandard Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by kingreign(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2018
valarinz:

I see you're trying so hard to incur the wrath of my brothers on this thread,

You no go siddon jeje for one side and watch how 'igboland will be the next Japan if given support' abi...you wan ignite the e-warriors engine now, lemme sit on one corner here and watch it unfold

Alagba the only babanla of volvoland do you desire we pour This seahorse in your 2018 Volvo s90? grin
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by diportivo: 10:23pm On May 22, 2018
kingreign:

Alagba the only babanla of volvoland do you desire we pour This seahorse in your 2018 Volvo s90? grin

boss

leave this thread for these ppl oh

me no get strength to dey teach person wey nor wan learn

grin
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2018
Ilefoaye:
Smart TV. available quote me for more Info
Boss.
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by igbsam(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
How good is their "Transmission" Oil ?
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by valarinz: 11:02pm On May 22, 2018
kingreign:

I only use them to flush out water from engine that had water in it, that's for below 2005 models sef, grin

Just saying, beware, this is NL where almost everyone is perfect and every topic is viewed through tribal lens whichever side of the divide you belong to. The eastern warlords will soon descend on you for those comments above
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by layzie: 2:21am On May 23, 2018
kingreign:
Try it in a 2005 and more recent car and you'd buy a new transmission or engine.
Na me talk am.

QED
Absolutely no truth in this. I know someone that has been using the engine oil on an 08 corolla.
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by beeff(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2018
CastedAyo:

Go use it to collect money from your BANK.
no mind me I just won be sure this is my first time but u still no get sense
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by kingreign(m): 5:47am On May 23, 2018
layzie:

Absolutely no truth in this. I know someone that has been using the engine oil on an 08 corolla.
The person you know who does that is an ignorant person.

Tell him Toyota said so.
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by weyreypey: 7:01am On May 23, 2018
.. funny thread...

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by ifyleonetumnu: 7:47am On May 23, 2018
I USE SEA HORSE ENGINE OIL AND I LIKE IT
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by ifyleonetumnu: 8:00am On May 23, 2018
I use Sea House engine oil and I like it
It works very fine
It makes the engine cool and makes the engine sound very silent and runs smoothly
For me O... It's the only trusted engine oil I know for now in the market
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Horus(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkMQk05reK0

SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by newslifeop: 9:57am On May 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by newslifeop: 9:58am On May 23, 2018
hmm
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Ayobami7(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2018
Okay
Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by Xander85: 2:10am On May 25, 2018
prettyzee11:
I don't understand, is it for cars?

Hehehehe grin grin

What did you think it was for before....cooking or wanking?

I think the silly posts above yours confused you a bit as to the actual use of the lubricant! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON by weyreypey: 5:08am On May 25, 2018
Xander85:

Hehehehe grin grin

What did you think it was for before....cooking or wanking?

I think the silly posts above yours confused you a bit as to the actual use of the lubricant! smiley
It is not for cars

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Shut Doors On BDCs, Politically-Exposed Persons / Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State / Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.