Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? (1526 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Self Nigeria...scam? / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by chipeter(f): 11:40am On May 26, 2010
Pls my fellow nairalanders, does any one know anything about SUPERTUBE Nigeria. Are they real or is it another form of 419? Please i need the reply urgently cos they just sent me a mail to tell me that i have an interview invite from a company that they will not disclose till i pay a gold membership fee of =N9,500
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by tolex29(f): 11:51am On May 26, 2010
I'm just mesmerized! These people keep sending me job invites and some ridiculous test bla bla, of which i must part with various degrees of money to be considered. This kain thing dey vex person. It's the most barbaric thing to ask someone seeking for a job to pay before getting that job, my strong advice is NEVER pay anyone financially or in kind to get any job!
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by tellyK: 12:15pm On May 26, 2010
Supertube,are they real?I allso receive mails from them but i ignore their mails.They will sent a mail informing me that an employer has viewed my profile,bla bla bla and since they're not getting any response from me,the next thing is for them to try n entice me by using the name of recognised coy like UBA,Stat oil and so on.I once checked their site but noticed that they dont have a contact addresss/Contact phone number.With that,i concluded that they're scammers.
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by switch47(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2010
@ post
I have seen all this allegation about supertube times without number, i do not think they are a fruad, have you taken the time to read and digest the SMALL PRINTS? terms and conditions and how their services are being offered, DO THAT BEFORE COMPLAINING!
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by Ellipsis: 8:03pm On May 26, 2010
@switch47, screw you! Why should anyone be made to pay money before offering them a job? It's so obvious you're part of that organisation of fraudsters. What terms and conditions are you talking about here? Sending people results of test and interviews they never wrote or attended and asking them to pay for a job that's inexistent?Go get a life, cock sucker?
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by 9jaman007: 9:04am On May 27, 2010
They aint real, I don't think any serious recruiter would be hot on any job seekers heels as they do. They will most likely send you an invite once and leave you to your fate but these 'superscamtube' will send you a test invite, 5 reminders and if you don't respond they'll start sending you interview invites 'ontop say you no write the stupid test ooo',
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by fellabrims: 10:00am On May 28, 2010
@ All,

SUPERTUBE IS FRAUD!!!!!, FAKE AND NOT REAL!

How do i know this?

They put up an ad for "PWC hiring", that was the first LIE. I then asked a friend of mine working with PWC and she vehemently claimed that there wasn't a test, recruitment or whatsoever. So i decided to examine Supertube and applied and filled their forms online. . . I was really rude, and saucy with my comments. I just kept saying trash and abusing them, then to my surprise they started sending mails, that UBA was calling for a test and interview but i had to pay =N= 9,500 to join their gold link or what was that trash called. . . and they kept sending trash. . .

How can i insult and send rubbish to you while filling a form online and you tell me that i have been shortlisted to come for a test?

Don't you guys see they are crazy set of 419ers and yahoo yahoo boys in a formal way. . .

SO I REST MY CASE HERE AND ASK ANYONE THAT CARES TO LISTEN. . . TO FLEE FROM THEM! angry angry angry
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by Appearance(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2010
I don't even bother to read the mails they send to my box.
I believe Nigerians are a lot wiser and more enlightened to fall prey to such scam.
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by tonis(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2010
WHAT I THINK WE SHOULD AT THIS POINT IS TO FIND OUT THE ADDRESS OF SUPERTUBE AND GET THEM ARRESTED.THOSE ANIMALS ARE STUPID.I WAS ASKED TO PAY #500 AND THE NEXT MAIL I GOT FROM THEM NOW WAS TO UPGRADE TO A GOLD MEMBER FOR A FEE OF #9,500.
IT`S REALLY FUNNY.
THOSE ANIMALS SHOULD BE ARRESTED.
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by lakefist(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2010
Please fellow nairalanders these guys are scammers fall victim.
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by chipeter(f): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
Thank you all for saving me from this scammers. God bless you all.
Re: Supertube Nigeria: Scam Or Not? by fellabrims: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2010
You are always Welcomed. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Frank Consulting Service Calling 4 Interview / Guinness Test(diageo) / Swipha My Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.