Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,385 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

“my Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career”- Maheeda The Nudist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career”- Maheeda The Nudist (1271 Views)

Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career”- Maheeda The Nudist by eventowanbe: 4:12pm On May 22, 2018
Infamous Nigerian nudist, Maheeda’s beautiful 17-year-old daughter Divine Sam has grown so much and her proud mother has been gushing over her on social media.

Maheeda who started her career as a gospel singer shared a recent photo of her lovely daughter striking a suggestive pose as she sat on the floor.

She captioned the photo:

“My daughter has finished my instagram career ?? I’m officially signing out with style ?.. i think I will just delete my account….. I can’t handle this!!! No I can’t !!! What have I done to myself ??”

It is no secret that Maheeda’s followers are in awe of Divine’s beauty and have asked the mother to share her daughter’s handle but Maheeda has always been protective of her daughter’s privacy so that’s highly unlikely.

Maheeda also recently lamented about the fact that they call her ‘mama’ due to their new interest in her daughter.

Read more:https://eventowanbe.com/2018/05/22/my-daughter-has-finished-my-instagram-career-maheeda-the-nudist/

Re: “my Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career”- Maheeda The Nudist by forreelinc(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2018
grin awon yellow ashewos
Re: “my Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career”- Maheeda The Nudist by mikejj(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
see family.maheeda now has som1 to keep her family name.
Re: “my Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career”- Maheeda The Nudist by HallaDaTruth: 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER, WHORES BEGET WHORES , ITS IN THEIR PROMISCUOUS DNA

(1) (Reply)

'It Was Tough For Me'- Banky W Heartbroken After His Dog Got Injured / Comedian Funny Toheeb Recreates Tiwa Savage Pose / Femi Kuti Plays with Wizkid babymama and Zion at global Citizen festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.