Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo (6162 Views)

BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo / Vandora Celebrates K.Brule With Braless Photo Of Them Together / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by GistersNG: 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
GistMore.com

Seyi shay arrived Electric Package for the pre afrimawards welcome party in Accra, Ghana in braless photo, an angry fan replied saying;

Is that how ur bress is

See photos and reactions below...

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/breast-fans-react-shayi-shay-braless-photo

Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by GistersNG: 6:27pm On May 22, 2018

Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by oshe11: 6:55pm On May 22, 2018
Words and Opposite

3 Likes

Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by ashewoboy(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2018
vector likes her like that. his "you know" stood up despite her not having huge boobs.
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by Obinkuru: 7:09pm On May 22, 2018
she should stay off ampiclox...if u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by elucydate: 7:43pm On May 22, 2018
ashewoboy:
vector likes her like that. his "you know" stood up despite her not having huge boobs.

My nuclear weapon reacts quicker to small boobs like hers, than to big boobs kiss

1 Like

Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by ashewoboy(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2018
elucydate:

My nuclear weapon reacts quicker to small boobs like hers, than to big boobs kiss

really! which means your "phallus" does not like tits fvck.

1 Like

Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by elucydate: 7:51pm On May 22, 2018
ashewoboy:

really! which means your "phallus" does not like tits fvck.

It likes it.

I am just saying that to me, small boobs are visually attractive.

3 Likes

Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 9:54pm On May 22, 2018
Big or small, bress na bress

2 Likes

Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by boss1310(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2018
don't like bress sef just a woman with good hip
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:31pm On May 22, 2018
Flat tummy kiss
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by chubinwa(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Like 'em big
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by chubinwa(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Bress no b bress o. their is different btw breast and boobs. like em big o
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by chubinwa(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Bress no b bress o. their is different btw breast and boobs. like em big o
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by Akinduyo2(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by youngsahito(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2018
make she pump the thing small na abi na wetin pikin go suck
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 10:57pm On May 22, 2018
Speechless
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 22, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with her breasst. We need to start appreciating slim girls. From my experience, they give better sexual experience than those big asss girls. Many of those big asss girls don't know how to use their body and some of them big assess are strong, only few have a soft and jelly like asss.

Slim girls are good as their titss is less saggy and their bodies has less stretch marks than thick girls.

A girls like seyi shay would really know how to please a man. I type this with all confidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by ennyjay72(m): 12:04am On May 23, 2018
oga70563:
I don't see anything wrong with her breasst. We need to start appreciating slim girls. From my experience, they give better sexual experience than those big asss girls. Many of those big asss girls don't know how to use their body and some of them big assess are strong, only few have a soft and jelly like asss.

Slim girls are good as their titss is less saggy and their bodies has less stretch marks than thick girls.

A girls like seyi shay would really know how to please a man. I type this with all confidence
and experience??
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by femi4: 6:01am On May 23, 2018
Tangerine breast....the tit go tiny pass mustard seed
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 6:33am On May 23, 2018
She is bae jor
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by pweshboi(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2018
Her chest her problem... Me I like it like that self, no too much load and wahala. What's d ish in having big saggy things. She's bae jor
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by Nobody: 8:34am On May 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Mbanu, there breast, booby and tits. What she got is tits.
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by MrAnele(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2018
The best kind.... if u know u know
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by RedDistrict: 12:07pm On May 23, 2018
she still beautiful
the barca makes up for it grin
Re: Is That How Your Breast Is? Fans React To Seyi Shay Braless Photo by milky3(f): 12:13pm On May 23, 2018
a re they really fans or antifans :Pa re they really fans or antifans

(1) (Reply)

How One Night Stand With Mr Handsome Got Me Pregnant In NYSC Camp / I Saw This Trail In The Sky Just Now At Ikeja,lagos / Chioma Abeg Do Giveaway” – Ubi Franklin Writes As He Gushes Over Her New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.