Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills (1399 Views)

5 Top Soft Skills Employers Look Out For Today. / See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo / Empower Yourself To Success With These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills by AbbeytechResour(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2018
One of the best way to empower yourself and keep surviving in any economic crisis is to empower yourself with soft skills. Most especially in the field of Information Technology.
The world is moving fast as new Technology are been invented. What most companies want now are employee with IT soft skills, so that they won't spend much on training newly employed staff.
Empower yourself with all the latest programming language.
This programming language pack contains well illustrative and practical videos and PDF.

The pack contains:

ACCESS,
ACTION SCRIPT,
AIR,
ANDROID,
APACHE,
ARDUINO,
ASP.NET,
BOOTSTRAP,
C PROGRAMMING,
CAKE PHP,
CGI,
CLOUD,
COLD FUSION,
APP DEV WITH SWIFT,
3D ANIMATION
JAVASCRIPT,
ADODE AUDITION,
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR,
ADOBE IN DESIGN,
ADOBE LIGHTROOM,
ADVANCED SQL,
AFTER EFFECT 3D,
C PROGRAMMING,
JAVA BASIC,
CSS,
ETHICAL HACKING,
MS SQL SERVER,
PHOTOSHOP CS6,
LEARN SAP,
LEARN SOFTWARE TESTING,
LEARN FRENCH,
DREAMWEAVER CS6,
PHOTOSHOP CS6
CSS,
DREAMWEAVER,
DRUPAL,
ECLIPSE,
EDGE,
FLASH,
GIT,
GOOGLE APP,
HTML 5,
IOS,
JAVA,
JAVASCRIPT,
JOOMLA,
JQUERY,
LARAVEL,
LINUX,
NODE.JS,
PHP,
PROGRAMMING,
PYTHON,
R PROGRAMMING,
RASPHERRY Pi,
RUBY,
SILVERLIGHT,
SWIFT,
UNITY,
VISUAL STUDIO,
WEB,
WORDPRESS,
3D ANIMATION,
API TUTORIAL,
APPLE SCRIPT,
And many more.
You automatically self employed if you can learn some of these programming languages. If you can also brand yourself.

Get the video and PDF pack at a giveaway price.
Contact us on +2347017370115 (whatsapp & Call) or AbbeytechResource@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills by bizza45: 11:29pm On May 22, 2018
how much??
Re: Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills by AbbeytechResour(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
Just 3,000

You can reach us on whatsapp and call through
+2347017370115

Thanks
Re: Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
Mtn said your number does not exist...or you can watsapp me on 08036561751.i want to ask a few questions before buying
Re: Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills by nizelgirl(f): 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
Pls what the size of the videos. And secondly is the vidoes from beginner level to professional level
Re: Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 25, 2018
nizelgirl:
Pls what the size of the videos. And secondly is the vidoes from beginner level to professional level
The guy isn't serious
Re: Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills by AbbeytechResour(m): 5:44am On Jun 03, 2018
It's network issue.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Need An Extra Source Of Income / Want To Change Career To Sales And Marketing / Chartered Financial Analyst(cfa) Or Masters In Business Administration( Mba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.