Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Reasons You Need An Extra Source Of Income - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reasons You Need An Extra Source Of Income (1399 Views)

Why Relying On A Single Source Of Income Is Bad / Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Need An Extra Source Of Income by Cutedge(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2021
No matter how little....
Have more than one source of income...

Because of Nigeria is no more smiling with us...

And if care is not taken Nigeria will eat us all up...

Except for those who have the money to buy their way through...

And if you can't buy your way through now, do everything possible to get there before the end of this year.

P.S: I'll be organizing a free WhatsApp that you can never get anywhere, where I will be teaching you the secrets and strategies of my financial breakthrough and how my students are using it too make 6-7 figures online as an affiliate, even if

- You haven't made a dime working online before

- Or you are a newbie that has zero knowledge of how the online space works

What you are about to get will definitely chan your life if you make the right decision

Hit the link below to join the free WhatsApp masterclass now!

https:///6-7figuresmasterclass

You are one click away from gaining financial freedom.

I will be teaching only a few serious persons
Join now before the group gets filled up, limited slots are available

See you in in class ���

No matter how little....

And if you can't buy your way through now, do everything possible to get there before the end of this year.

P.S: I'll be organizing a free WhatsApp that you can never get anywhere, where I will be teaching you the secrets and strategies of my financial breakthrough and how my students are using it too make 6-7 figures online as an affiliate, even if

What you are about to get will definitely chan your life if you make the right decision

https:///6-7figuresmasterclass

See you in in class ���

No matter how little....

See you in in class ���

Re: Reasons You Need An Extra Source Of Income by Suiky: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2021
As an additional income, I used the Amazon marketplace platform. It worked really well and made money for me until I just couldn't log into my account. I tried to change the password, but it didn't work. If I then found an article on what to do in the case of an amazon suspended account , then I probably would have continued to sell through this site and further.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Change Career To Sales And Marketing / Chartered Financial Analyst(cfa) Or Masters In Business Administration( Mba) / Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.