Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

In Need Of A Fast And Reliable Isp - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of A Fast And Reliable Isp (549 Views)

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? / The Best ISP In Nigeria? / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Fast And Reliable Isp by tolu001: 1:27pm On May 26, 2010
I operate a cyber cafe in ibadan oyo state and connect to the ipnxnigeria networks which used to be very fast. But for sometime now there service has been really frustrating and inconsistent so i'm thinking of changing to a better and more reliable ISP (more preferably wireless broadband connection)

I need reasonable suggestions and recommendations from people for a very good, reliable and cost effective ISP.

Solid Proof on recommended ISP will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Trade Ur Laptop 4 My Mtn Blackberry 8820 / Auto-Responder / Download Free(how To Earn Money From Facebook)serious People,only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.