Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

SURVIVOR: My Experience On A Plane That Was Going To CRASH - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SURVIVOR: My Experience On A Plane That Was Going To CRASH (284 Views)

The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Wizkid Dressed Like He Was Going To A Gym In CAF Award-ghanaian Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SURVIVOR: My Experience On A Plane That Was Going To CRASH by OtiStories: 12:21am On May 23, 2018
STORY TITLE: Switch Over

Last year as I boarded a flight from Kenya to South Africa. Half way the journey, I began to hear a voice telling me that the plane was going to crash.

I kept rebuking this voice but few minutes later it was no more just a voice. It became a reality. The plane was shaking seriously and there was a very loud deafening sound. I looked around at a glance, closed my eyes and shouted “if I am here, Jesus is here. If Jesus is here, this plane cannot crash”. After saying that, nothing happened. The plane began to tumble and then I passed out.

While I passed out I saw something that I want to share with you.

I saw myself. I mean the real me. I saw myself wearing a very golden and shiny amour. Then I saw a hand with a pen writing in the air. It wrote.....

FOR THE COMPLETE STORY CLICK HERE ( https://otistories.com/2018/04/24/the-identity/ )

(1) (Reply)

We Are Working Closely With Security Operatives To Secure Clerics’ Release, Says / UN Tasks Nigeria On Stigmatisation Of ‘boko Haram Wives, Children’ / Investment Opportunity For Students And Homebase Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.